Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
They refuse to even read Christian literature! . . .

Let alone Church history . . let alone will they read and apply the entirety of the Holy Scriptures!

This behavior describes living in a humanistic bubble which precludes holy sanctification altogether.

And yet, they have the audacity to judge the testimony of regenerated saints as being wicked and false.

May God have mercy upon them, and shield others from their wicked unbelief.

How many of them are Open Theists, and which ones? Do you know?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
How many of them are Open Theists, and which ones? Do you know?

As far as I know, all the MADists have no arguments with Open Theology. But then MADists are not into theology much at all to begin with.

There seems to be some dispute between Enyart followers and others, but that is all I have observed here on TOL.

However, all MAD vitriol is reserved against Calvinists . . For their opposition to the MAD version of Dispensationalism and for their Reformed beliefs in Omniscient, Immutable, Sovereign God Almighty.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
As far as I know, all the MADists have no arguments with Open Theology. But then MADists are not into theology much at all to begin with.

There seems to be some dispute between Enyart followers and others, but that is all I have observed here on TOL.

However, all MAD vitriol is reserved against Calvinists . . For their opposition to the MAD version of Dispensationalism and for their Reformed beliefs in Omniscient, Immutable, Sovereign God Almighty.

Opposition to divine sovereignty is Atheism.

If God doesn't know all, then no one can ever be certain He could know them.

If God changes, then no one could be certain their salvation could ever be unchanging/unchangeable.

Without Immutability, all the other incommunicable attributes of God are uncertain.

They can't have actual faith. Their only hope is hope.

john w

Hall of Fame
I have you on ignore. But I have to wonder why you keep repeating this quote from Nang.

I don't know-let me guess: because you are a moron, in both "the" Greek, and "the" English?

Do you believe her quote is not true of sinners? Do you think those who have not repented of their sin are somehow saved?

Perverter. What sins, pudge? The Lord Jesus Christ died for them, every last one of them, and one of the reasons, is because neither you, or anyone, can repent of all your sins, which is the minimum standard required. You are clueless, as to what happened, 2000+ years ago, and why. And your are going to explain, "the Gospel," "that simple Gospel?"

You do realize those who believe the Gospel of Grace are a new creation and are not sinners, right? So what's your beef?

Read it, perverter. She/you, assert that those who:

-live their life wrongly, whatever the heck that is=subjectivity

-do not repent of their sins/failings/wrong practices/foul behavior=the Lord Jesus Christ did not die for our sins..

-will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are reprobates justly consigned to death and hell, do not belong to God, but manifests he is reprobate and remains dead in his sins.

=not talking about saved individuals, but anyone who does not comply with the requirements above.

That's my "beef," pudge-her/your perversion of the gospel of Christ.

Living your life "rightly, in contrast to living you "life wrongly," and repenting of sins/failings/wrong practices/foul behavior, is service, sanctification, our "walk," after being saved, the result of being saved, not the basis/cause of being saved. Nag/you pervert it, asserting that you must live your life "rightly, in contrast to living you "life wrongly," and repent of sins/failings/wrong practices/foul behavior, and, if you do not, you are reprobate, consigned to deat, and hell.That is a perversion of the gospel of Christ, wolfie.

"Any sinner who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are reprobates justly consigned to death and hell. Sinners only receive what they have earned. Men reap what they sow.......A sinner who does not repent of his failings, wrong practices, and foul behavior proves to not belong to God, but manifests he is reprobate and remains dead in his sins."-Nag

"Do you think those who have not repented of their sin are somehow saved?"-Pneumonia

There you go, TOL.

Go ahead, pudge, and assert that you have repented of all your sins, because the Lord Jesus Christ, this fake "Jesus" of yours, did not die for all of them.

Go ahead, wolfie.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
They can't have actual faith. Their only hope is hope.

Agreed . . . And I have never quite figured out what they are even hoping for if they hope at all. . They seem content in thinking their earthly life is free from sin and all consequent moral accountability to God, and so anything goes, and they experience all of heaven on this present earth.

IOW's God's grace has simply given them a free pass to live as THEY will . . .

john w

Hall of Fame
It's not a quantitative distinction. It's a qualitative distinction. You don't know the difference.

So there you go calculating and measuring according to your own physical senses. Wrong tree.
"Do you think those who have not repented of their sin are somehow saved?"-Pneumonia

There you go, TOL.

Go ahead, pudge, and assert that you have repented of all your sins, because the Lord Jesus Christ, this fake "Jesus" of yours, did not die for all of them.

Go ahead, wolfie.

And tell us, as I asked, over, and over, if your brother Judas preached the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV "that simple Gospel." the Grace Gospel."

john w

Hall of Fame
They refuse to even read Christian literature! . . .

Let alone Church history . . let alone will they read and apply the entirety of the Holy Scriptures!

This behavior describes living in a humanistic bubble which precludes holy sanctification altogether.

And yet, they have the audacity to judge the testimony of regenerated saints as being wicked and false.

May God have mercy upon them, and shield others from their wicked unbelief.

Go ahead, Endora, and assert that you have repented of all your sins/failings/wrong practices/foul behavior because the Lord Jesus Christ, this fake "Jesus" of yours, did not die for all of them.

Go ahead.
Go ahead, wolfie.

john w

Hall of Fame
Agreed . . . And I have never quite figured out what they are even hoping for if they hope at all. . They seem content in thinking their earthly life is free from sin and all consequent moral accountability to God, and so anything goes, and they experience all of heaven on this present earth.

IOW's God's grace has simply given them a free pass to live as THEY will . . .

Go ahead, Endora, and assert that you have repented of all your sins/failings/wrong practices/foul behavior because the Lord Jesus Christ, this fake "Jesus" of yours, did not die for all of them.

And define "live life wrongly."

Not a peep, from the warmed over Catholic.

Wolf-ette.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Go ahead.
Go ahead, wolfie.

Christ's atonement for my sins, does not preclude my repenting and confessing my sins . . In fact, His Priesthood gives me access to continual heavenly pardon of my sins. I John 1:5-2:2

Nang

TOL Subscriber
When was the last time you went to the throne of grace and confessed your sins that Christ died for, Johnnie?

I John 1:5-2:2; Hebrews 4:16

musterion

Christ's atonement for my sins, does not preclude my repenting and confessing my sins . . In fact, His Priesthood gives me access to continual heavenly pardon of my sins. I John 1:5-2:2

someone else said:
FAITH that Jesus' blood cleans us of the sins WE REPENT of is what CLEANS us.

That is all we have to do is have faith that Jesus' blood cleans us of our sins we repent of doing.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ighteousness&p=4743039&viewfull=1#post4743039

:think:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yeah, so you say and say and say and say . . .

But you never exegete a single Scripture to support your beliefs.

You simply assert.

Not good enough to find respect on a (supposedly) Theological Website.

Well, the problem is, you Calvinists distort, misrepresent, and misinterpret Scriptures so that they fit your false belief system. In other words, you see one thing when you read the Bible and we Grace believers see the truth. Therein lies the difference.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Even AMR resorted to name calling the other day. He called, "Yours truly" a "Simpleton." :rotfl: Looks like we're upsetting the Calvinist Community.
Please review carefully:
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?89868-Spammers-wasteland&p=4746417&viewfull=1#post4746417

The use of simpleton therein was to label in one word, your frequent laments of being a plain fellow, not given to reading much, or disliking long posts and detailed arguments. In other words, the "I'm just a country boy" tactic.

Accordingly, I wrote "...is to retreat behind being but a lachrymose simpleton, that you are but a plain-spoken bumpkin grasping at "Just Me and My Bible" mentality."

In contradistinction to your claim I am "calling you something", I was noting that it is you who adopts a frequent lament that things are so hard for you to understand, so I point this out to you that you are not going to get away with hiding behind this attitude (playing the whiny, aw, shucks simpleton) as an excuse. Plainly stated, I did not call you a simpleton. I called upon you to stop hiding behind the excuses of one just so you can escape being called into account for never responding substantively.

Of course having to explain this in painful detail also serves to point out how terribly wrong you are when it comes to what he said, or she said in complex discussions. :AMR: If you were less inclined to be seen rather than to understand, this could all be avoided.

AMR

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Musterion,

No, it is not fascinating. It is wrong and it is the legalistic view posted by God's Truth, not me.

How dare you try to make it seem as though this is my view . . .

Purely devilish on your part!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
PPS is a Lutheran. He goes by the strict teachings of his mainstream denomination. I have difficulties trusting that Methodists, Lutherans, etc, preach the truth of Paul's Gospel. My Mother was a Lutheran before she became a member of the Body of Christ.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Please review carefully:
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?89868-Spammers-wasteland&p=4746417&viewfull=1#post4746417

The use of simpleton therein was to label in one word, your frequent laments of being a plain fellow, not given to reading much, or disliking long posts and detailed arguments. In other words, the "I'm just a country boy" tactic.

Accordingly, I wrote "...is to retreat behind being but a lachrymose simpleton, that you are but a plain-spoken bumpkin grasping at "Just Me and My Bible" mentality."

It is you who adopts this lament that things are so hard for you to understand, so I point this out to you that you are not going to get away with hiding behind this attitude (playing the whiny, aw, shucks simpleton) as an excuse.

Of course having to explain this in painful detail also serves to point out how terribly wrong you are when it comes to what he said, or she said in complex discussions. :AMR: If you were less inclined to be seen rather than to understand, this could all be avoided.

AMR

So, in essence, you have chosen not to accept me as a run of the mill country bumpkin? Yet, I have proven it over and over again to your satisfaction?

Status
Not open for further replies.