Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
And I bother to give you answer to this, even though I know I will pay the price of having to read one of your dopey rants following,

Oooooppps!!!! You just gave "evidence" that you are not saved, not one of "the elect," "evidence" of and "living your life wrongly," of "failings, wrong practices, and foul behavior," and are a reprobate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Repent of that sin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Repent of all your sins, Burt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wicked wolf-ette...For all of TOL to witness, from the great wolf/wolf-ette hunter, saint John W.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I see that PPS's ban hasn't helped him to become any more mature than when he left us for a few days. He's still using HUGE words yet, remains without common sense as his constant companion.

john w

Hall of Fame
Now, go back and read my original statement that you keep repeating. Hopefully, you will be able to see my original intent in my words.

Stuff your "original intent"-here is your bad news, your perversion of the good news, wolf-ette:

"Any sinner who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are reprobates justly consigned to death and hell. Sinners only receive what they have earned. Men reap what they sow.......A sinner who does not repent of his failings, wrong practices, and foul behavior proves to not belong to God, but manifests he is reprobate and remains dead in his sins."-Nag

Sssssssssssssssssss...................

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It seems to me that if PPS were as intelligent as he would have us believe, he wouldn't be underestimating those he's dealing with? You know, the old thought: "Know your enemy." Or, perhaps he's just putting up a facade? Either way, he feels the EMOTIONAL NEED to feel, somehow, superior.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I have yet, to this day sat down, got a pen and paper and used Algebra equations to find a mathematical answer to life's many and various questions. You have an intellect however, you lack common sense, Spiritual discernment, maturity, and civility.

The same applies for algebra as for theological truth. There is an equation for everything whether you know it and can calculate it or not.

Your inabilities and inadequacies don't mean anything except to demonstrate your oblivious ignorance.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
PPS has a reason for getting up in the morning. He desires to amass the hugest amount of words and phrases he possibly can. More so than the previous day. He uses Google search to find them. That's his dirty little secret weapon of choice.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Romans 12

9 Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good.

Exactly. I'm being and doing just that. I abhor the evil of MAD false doctrine with a love that is without hypocrisy, while clinging to what is good.

If MADs could ever do that instead of merely posting scriptures about it that endict themselves, that would be great.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Exactly. I'm being and doing just that. I abhor the evil of MAD false doctrine with a love that is without hypocrisy, while clinging to what is good.
You are a demon possessed liar. So there.

It is evil to tell people lies that God created them to send them to hell. You are rotten to the core.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You are a demon possessed liar. So there.

It is evil to tell people lies that God created them to send them to hell. You are rotten to the core.

You misrepresent Reformed teachings.

Reformers teach God created all people with the intent to demonstrate His power and glorify His name. Romans 9:22-23

The fact that He bestowed His grace to many but not all, and because many deservedly remain destined to hell due to their unbelief and disobedience (Genesis 2:17), is a much more biblical explanation of the fate of mankind.

Tell us how you explain the truth that many souls will go to hell . . . what is the cause of their fate, as you understand it?

Or do you actually deny the concept of hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.