Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Jesus didn't. He spoke in parables, and often had to explain them to even his closest followers.

Paul didn't. Even Peter said he spoke words hard to be understood.

Or to reveal that others don't know what they are convinced they know.

It's a little absurd for you to compare yourself to Christ or any of the Apostles just because you happen to use HUGE words and phrases, you choose to use.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This is not scripture, though I understand why others who are clueless about scripture would embrace it as equal to scripture; since their entire subjective worldview and mindset is subjective opinion instead of objective truth.

And it certainly is not applicable to adults teaching functional preschoolers, even if they're of chronological adult age and presume their knowledge (gnosis) is knowledge (epignosis) and knowledge (oida) and understanding (multiple other words).

Einstein's Theory of Relativity wasn't understood by ANY of his peers. It required a complete revision of mathematical expression for even his uppper echelon peers to begin to comprehend.

This is just more evidence of a culture-sculpted and corrupted unrenewed mind employing creational fallacies for the UNcreated.

Since no one knows what words mean because of their low-context language and its structural limitations for translation and interpretation, Englishizers have changed the meaning of the inspired text to suit their own conceptualizations from eisegesis, etc.

When subject doesn't represent object, and instead replaces object with another subtly different subject; it results in the exact problem that is the pandemic in the modern Western landscape of Christendom.

Everybody has a full trailer on their truck of life, little knowing the majority of it needs to be off-loaded for what should actually be there. But because it's a full load, Confirmation Bias and Cognitive Dissonance are the survival coping mechanisms.

Quoting Einstein couldn't be more fitting, especially considering his own personal issues regarding faith. What a sad tactic.

I knew Albert Einstein and you're NO Einstein. By the way, I didn't know Einstein, I was just making a point.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Here is your opportunity...

"Any sinner who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are reprobates justly consigned to death and hell. Sinners only receive what they have earned. Men reap what they sow.......A sinner who does not repent of his failings, wrong practices, and foul behavior proves to not belong to God, but manifests he is reprobate and remains dead in his sins."

....to "clear the air," Burt, to see if you are on the same team, as respective members of the boc. You "stand by" the above alleged "good news," as you understand it?

What makes you think I posted this as the Gospel message?

No, I posted this as warning given to those who claim to be in the church body of Jesus Christ, who do not evidence any remorse or repentance from their sins, or they deny they sin at all and have no need to repent.

A genuine Christian is granted repentance from God (II Timothy 2:25; Acts 3:26, 5:31, 11:18), and even though the law of sin remains in his members, he hates his sins, turns from his sins, confesses his sins, and crucifies his sins . . manifesting obedient behavior and submission to the sovereign word and will of God.

My point posting the above, as I remember, was to warn that anyone who professes Christianity, who does not repent of his sins, will pay for his sins, for he proves to be outside faith in Jesus Christ and fails to manifest the indwelling Holy Spirit that alone sanctifies. See Galatians 5:16-26

IOW's I was defining the reprobate, as I clearly stated twice in the post. I was not referring to the true, regenerated, spiritual church body of Jesus Christ at all.

And I bother to give you answer to this, even though I know I will pay the price of having to read one of your dopey rants following, because I hope to correct my words that you have abused and misrepresented before the OTHER READERS. I am sure this will not satisfy you, but hopefully the matter will be clarified and an encouragment for those truly interested in leading sanctified, obedient, and holy Christian lives.

This is not a message of justification by faith alone, plus works. This is the message of James, the brother of Jesus Christ, who taught that profession of faith that does not naturally produce repentance, is a dead faith.

GT goes on about how believers MUST do works of obedience, and that is a wrong message, too. Believers do not add works to faith in order to be saved, but rather, believers produce good works of obedience because they have been saved and are sanctified by the indwelling Holy Spirit of God.

Is that enough of an answer for you?

Now, go back and read my original statement that you keep repeating. Hopefully, you will be able to see my original intent in my words.

If not, your loss . . ,

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Which was your motive when you provoked him, right?

Seems your intent is to set up any and all Christians who do not believe the MAD false gospel, for TOL punishment and banishment. That is why you were recruited by TOL, right?

You are a whore, servicing MAD, GM.

And not very respected by those who know who you serve, by and and through your spamming words.

God likened some Israelites to being whoremongers to false Gods. You have no standing in your usage.

john w

Hall of Fame
I've reported this post for advocating spousal abuse....pitiful, pitiful, pitiful!

Oh, now you're a regular Gomer Pyle, Mayor, with your "Citizen's arrest!! Citizen's arrest!!!!!!!!," ain't ya? Next up, you'll be taking off on Howard Sprague, running all these posts by "mother." You're a real rascule, Mayor.

john w

Hall of Fame
Who HASN'T punched somebody over a game of checkers? I don't even want to mention what happens over a game of Chess!

When I play women in checkers, in the past, if I'm losing, I just "accidentally" spill my Hucklelberry Smash pop, on the checkers board, pull on their pig tails, and get them in a Von Roskie, until they cry, "Uncle."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Shame on you Nang for calling poor "OLD" GM that awful name. That was mean. After all, I'm an old man, for crying out loud. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. An "OLD MAN" I tell you!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
When I play women in checkers, in the past, if I'm losing, I just "accidentally" spill my Hucklelberry Smash pop, on the checkers board, pull on their pig tails, and get them in a Von Roskie, until they cry, "Uncle."

I've been known (in the past) to put someone in a headlock then, dropkick them afterward. Let me tell ya, it used to get ugly in those days.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If I don't receive my public apology from Nang, I will lose a huge amount of respect for her. I've always thought highly of Nang? Don't let me down Nang, I'm counting on you.

john w

Hall of Fame
What makes you think I posted this as the Gospel message?

No, I posted this as warning given to those who claim to be in the church body of Jesus Christ, who do not evidence any remorse or repentance from their sins, or they deny they sin at all and have no need to repent.

1. Translated: Christ did not die for our sins-they must be "stopped"/repented of.

Thanks for the "good news," perverter of the gospel of Christ.

No, "get" this, since you obviously do not "get" the bad news, a pre-requisite of accepting the good news/gospel:

One of the reasons the Saviour died for our sins, is because no one, w/o exception, can "repent of their sins," as we all "come short," in what we do/don't do, what we think/don't think.....to the standard required by a holy LORD God-100% compliance. Not 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999%. 100%.

Memorize-the righteousness of God.

I need not "repent" of any sins-I don't even remember the sin I committed last week, much less 34 years ago.

What sins? The Lord Jesus Christ died for them-every last one of them.

Good news.

2. "evidence any remorse or repentance from their sins"-Nag

=I know I'm saved, because my lifestyle, "perseverance," "service," tells me so=a subtil form of "works based" "salvation," warmed over Catholicism. You talk like a Catholic-they talk like you.

3."evidence any remorse or repentance from their sins"-Nag

A Buddhist, JW, atheist, Catholic, can show "remorse," "repent of their sins."

And? Good evidence? Quite irrelevant, fruit inspector Nag.

4. How much "remorse?" How much "repentance?"

=the subjective "good news" of I/Nag, instead of the objective work of the Saviour.

Translated: I, Nag, am a dirty rat, but I'm a much more cleaner rat, than my fellow rats, from which I compare, and examine("evidence"), so I must be saved.

Again-I've exposed her for the perverter of the gospel of Christ, and wolf-ette, that she is. Face you...defiled, seared, conscience, and all..............Ssssssssssssssss...

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
It's a little absurd for you to compare yourself to Christ or any of the Apostles just because you happen to use HUGE words and phrases, you choose to use.

Actually, it's absurd for you and others to be linguistically and theologically illiterate and even speak.

You MAD infants all need to be burped and spit up all that ignorant false doctrine.

Status
Not open for further replies.