Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Since this is the spammers's wasteland, here is some from one of the biggest spammers in the history of the internet.

I do not know what you all are talking about

I have not been crucified with Christ
my sins have not been nailed to the cross
I only walk in the darkness at night

is this another language?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
She reported me for saying this but I don't care: doctrinally, a lot of what Nang posts about repenting is identical in content to what GT posts.

She called GrosnickMarobe a whore once. I'm pretty sure John W nor you have come close to being vulgar that way.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
if-you-cant-explain-it-simply.png
View attachment 24466

A sound axiom. While there are limits to its application, it's still very applicable here.

This is not scripture, though I understand why others who are clueless about scripture would embrace it as equal to scripture; since their entire subjective worldview and mindset is subjective opinion instead of objective truth.

And it certainly is not applicable to adults teaching functional preschoolers, even if they're of chronological adult age and presume their knowledge (gnosis) is knowledge (epignosis) and knowledge (oida) and understanding (multiple other words).

Einstein's Theory of Relativity wasn't understood by ANY of his peers. It required a complete revision of mathematical expression for even his uppper echelon peers to begin to comprehend.

This is just more evidence of a culture-sculpted and corrupted unrenewed mind employing creational fallacies for the UNcreated.

Since no one knows what words mean because of their low-context language and its structural limitations for translation and interpretation, Englishizers have changed the meaning of the inspired text to suit their own conceptualizations from eisegesis, etc.

When subject doesn't represent object, and instead replaces object with another subtly different subject; it results in the exact problem that is the pandemic in the modern Western landscape of Christendom.

Everybody has a full trailer on their truck of life, little knowing the majority of it needs to be off-loaded for what should actually be there. But because it's a full load, Confirmation Bias and Cognitive Dissonance are the survival coping mechanisms.

Quoting Einstein couldn't be more fitting, especially considering his own personal issues regarding faith. What a sad tactic.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
She called GrosnickMarobe a whore once. I'm pretty sure John W nor you have come close to being vulgar that way.

LOL. Sodomite a bazillion times (and much more, many more times, to many posters) by John W. Nang calls Grossy a whore ONCE after his incessant provocations, and that's the focus.

Hilarious.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The focus is that she wants a double standard imposed because she is a female. That is immoral.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Real intelligent people KNOW their audience and adjust their vocabulary to fit the situation. Pseudo-intellectuals seek to impress everyone.

Jesus didn't. He spoke in parables, and often had to explain them to even his closest followers.

Paul didn't. Even Peter said he spoke words hard to be understood.

Or to obscure the fact that they really don't know what they claim to know.

Or to reveal that others don't know what they are convinced they know.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
LOL. Sodomite a bazillion times (and much more, many more times, to many posters) by John W. Nang calls Grossy a whore ONCE after his incessant provocations, and that's the focus.

Hilarious.

Yes indeed . . welcome back . . as you can see the fellas are scraping the bottom to find things to hate and destroy in order to keep their conversation going. They have missed having you around to beat up on.

I stand for every post of mine they can find to reprint, and I rejoice to see the Truths repeated. Even if my words are ripped out of context, and even if these enemies do not understand what has been proclaimed, I am happy, for God will be glorified.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The focus is that she wants a double standard imposed because she is a female. That is immoral.

No, I simply disclosed I am female . . . and that fact was challenged by Musterion.

Otherwise, where's the beef? How come you have not found and posted the many times I have declared I am not a feminist? I have even posted repeatedly that I do not think women should have ever been given the right to vote.

Where have you been? You prove to be a poor stealth . . .

john w

Hall of Fame

Hilarious.

LOl. Is that "the" Greek? And who started, recently, Jeff the j, the insecure, girlie "man" zinger, re. my hair, w/o cause, on this thread, Hop Sing?

Watch the spin, and cry baby routine.Observe, the forthcoming, deception... Watch....

ROFLMPOL-RollingOnTheFloorLaughingMyProposonsOff

You taught me that-I learned that from you.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes indeed . . welcome back . . as you can see the fellas are scraping the bottom to find things to hate Even if my words are ripped out of context, and even if these enemies do not understand what has been proclaimed, I am happy, for God will be glorified.

The old "accusation of hate" trick, agent 86, followed by the old reliable "out of context...wa, wa, wa....!" technique.

Standard fare, Endora.

Now, show us this "evidence" that I'm an ex-con, toots, and a drug user. Do be a dear, downer Debbie.

I will leave it up to the supposedly "unbiased mods" to determine who is allowed to post tripe, false witness, and personal lies, without any factual basis at all, such as the above . . . and who is not.

Then the ultimate Judgement of Almighty God for breaking the 9th commandment, falls upon them, alone.

john w

Hall of Fame
I stand for every post of mine they can find to reprint, and I rejoice to see the Truths repeated. Even if my words are ripped out of context, and even if these enemies do not understand what has been proclaimed, I am happy, for God will be glorified.

Here is your opportunity...

"Any sinner who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are reprobates justly consigned to death and hell. Sinners only receive what they have earned. Men reap what they sow.......A sinner who does not repent of his failings, wrong practices, and foul behavior proves to not belong to God, but manifests he is reprobate and remains dead in his sins."-Nag

....to "clear the air," Burt, to see if you are on the same team, as respective members of the boc. You "stand by" the above alleged "good news," as you understand it? "Context" it for us, including this "repent of your sins/failings." And define this fuzzy, "lives his life wrongly...wrong practices, and foul behavior."

You have the stage.

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The old "accusation of hate" trick, agent 86, followed by the old reliable "out of context...wa, wa, wa....!" technique.

Standard fare, Endora.

Now, show us this "evidence" that I'm an ex-con, toots, and a drug user. Do be a dear, downer Debbie.

Everytime Nang posts it sounds as if she's standing on the proverbial "Soapbox!" She doesn't just comment, she makes speeches.

Status
Not open for further replies.