Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
PPS reminds me of an "Algebra" class I was forced to take in High School. I mean, after all, not very many people wind up using Algebra throughout their entire life? To draw an analogy: PPS uses words and phrases that NOBODY will have any use for in their everyday existence. Ya know what I mean?

musterion

She called GrosnickMarobe a whore once. I'm pretty sure John W nor you have come close to being vulgar that way.

Not that I can recall. Personally, though, I consider it far worse that she calls us all unsaved despite her knowing we believe the saving Gospel of grace. It really isn't that it insults us...so what, big deal. It's that it insults the Gospel, thereby insulting God.

It reminds me of the snobby rich dude trying to eat dinner with Jake and Elwood stinking up the place right next to them. If she is saved, it looks like Nang's going to be really mad at God when she discovers how many awful dispie sinners He let into Heaven.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
PPS, will have to find somewhere in the world where he can get up earlier than GM. Remember that old saying: "You have to get up mighty early in the morning to outsmart me?" I wonder if PPS will EVER find that place?

john w

Hall of Fame

My point posting the above, as I remember, was to warn that anyone who professes Christianity, who does not repent of his sins, will pay for his sins, for he proves to be outside faith in Jesus Christ and fails to manifest the indwelling Holy Spirit that alone sanctifies. See Galatians 5:16-26

1. Have you repented of all your sins? Who has? Rhetorical q.

2. What sins-the Lord Jesus Christ died for every last one of them, wolf-ette. He "paid" for them-it cost him dearly.

Who is on the Lord's side? Exodus 32:26 KJV

Who is on the great saint John W's side, which is the Lord's side?

Speak up-don't be shy. I call for a vote.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
1. Have you repented of all your sins? Who has? Rhetorical q.

2. What sins-the Lord Jesus Christ died for every last one of them, wolf-ette.

Who is on the Lord's side? Exodus 32:26 KJV

Who is on the great saint John W's side, which is the Lord's side?

Speak up-don't be shy. I call for a vote.

You have my vote Sonny.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
PPS reminds me of an "Algebra" class I was forced to take in High School. I mean, after all, not very many people wind up using Algebra throughout their entire life? To draw an analogy: PPS uses words and phrases that NOBODY will have any use for in their everyday existence. Ya know what I mean?

You can't even open a door without it being an algebraic equation. There is nothing you do that isn't algebraic.

Just because you don't know the theology, it doesn't mean it doesn't affect you and you don't misrepresent it according to all the many lies you believe are truth and won't be corrected.

All you MADs cling to your Narcigesis, Speculagesis, Deludegesis, Ignoragesis, and Bloviagesis instead of the actual inspired text of scripture. Thinking you're doing God a favor.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Not that I can recall. Personally, though, I consider it far worse that she calls us all unsaved despite her knowing we believe the saving Gospel of grace. It really isn't that it insults us...so what, big deal. It's that it insults the Gospel, thereby insulting God.

It reminds me of the snobby rich dude trying to eat dinner with Jake and Elwood stinking up the place right next to them. If she is saved, it looks like Nang's going to be really mad at God when she discovers how many awful dispie sinners He let into Heaven.

Good post M

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You can't even open a door without it being an algebraic equation. There is nothing you do that isn't algebraic.

Just because you don't know the theology, it doesn't mean it doesn't affect you and you don't misrepresent it according to all the many lies you believe are truth and won't be corrected.

All you MADs cling to your Narcigesis, Speculagesis, Deludegesis, Ignoragesis, and Bloviagesis instead of the actual inspired text of scripture. Thinking you're doing God a favor.

Your bitter, "syrupy" hatred is running down your chin. Best for you to run and get a Kleenex.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I have yet, to this day sat down, got a pen and paper and used Algebra equations to find a mathematical answer to life's many and various questions. You have an intellect however, you lack common sense, Spiritual discernment, maturity, and civility.

Status
Not open for further replies.