SOME PROOF OF CHRIST'S DIETY AND BEING THE CREATOR OF ALL THAT IS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

keypurr

You created a great fable yourself. The one about Christ being a
created entity instead of being a Deity. Fairy tales are your forte.

Why can not God give a created being deity?

Are you putting limited on the power of the creator?

Think deeper GM, your suppose to be an adult now.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It is amazing to me how quickly some people abandon Sola Scriptura in order to hold to certain traditions and doctrines of the Roman Catholic Church, such as a Sunday sabbath and eating an Easter ham.

Would you suggest a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in its place? Would that make you feel more religious?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If I state only what the scriptures state, how is that being blasphemous?
If you state what the scriptures do not state, how can you avoid being blasphemous?

You really have no clue, do you?

Both you and Keypurr are non-believers. No more need be said.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You mean: "Why can't God give"

God didn't CREATE Christ. Christ was there from eternity past through eternity future. Christ IS God the Son, the creator of all that is.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Because He is a jealous God you dolt.

Exodus 20:3-5 New International Version (NIV)

3 “You shall have no other gods before me.

4 “You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.

5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,

keypurr

You mean: "Why can't God give"

God didn't CREATE Christ. Christ was there from eternity past through eternity future. Christ IS God the Son, the creator of all that is.

Prove it if you can. God created his exact IMAGE, that destroys your eternity past statement. God was alone until he created his son, who is a spirit.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Is that really the only verse you found that can be twisted into appearing like Paul is calling Jesus Christ "God"?

What about the rest of the book?

Titus 1:4
4 To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour.​

John 20:28 KJV - John 20:29 KJV - Colossians 1:16 KJV -

John 1:1-2 KJV - John 1:3-4 KJV - John 1:10 KJV -

keypurr

Because He is a jealous God you dolt.

Exodus 20:3-5 New International Version (NIV)

3 “You shall have no other gods before me.

4 “You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.

5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,

Why would God be jealious of the son he created? He did not make another God, he made a form of God to do his work. Your statement does not make any sense friend.

This is God's work, not mans.
You just do not wish to think beyond your church box.

Status
Not open for further replies.