Shalom. Has the Law been abolished? Has a covenant of God been made obsolete?

john w

Hall of Fame
And after we come to Christ we are no longer under the law anymore Gal. 3:25. Just read a few more verses before the smoke shoots out of your ears.

So, you admit that the law not abolished? It did bring us to Christ, so you lied, when you said it was abolished, or, your IQ is 34. Which is it?

no longer=we were under it, at one time, so it was not abolished, and still exists today, one of its purposes, still being to bring the lost to Christ.

Tell us just how the law brought Paul, the Galatians, others, to Christ, if it was abolished.

Fold-this is too easy.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob is worshipper of his natural blood relatives.
Shalom.

I do not know what you mean. I am a Jew, of Israel, as a proselyte and a convert. My parents have said that they are not Jewish. I have siblings. I do not have a wife and children. I do not even know what you mean.

Shalom.

Jacob

john w

Hall of Fame
well said. amen.

Jacob is worshipper of his natural blood relatives.

Post #26 was Epoisses addressing popsthebuilder, with "Believers are under the law of Christ which you've never known...", not Jacob, so sober up, and pay attention to the debate, instead of just spamming random sound bytes. Good day to you, sir.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Post #26 was Epoisses addressing popsthebuilder, with "Believers are under the law of Christ which you've never known...", not Jacob, so sober up, and pay attention to the debate, instead of just spamming random sound bytes. Good day to you, sir.

You don't know Jacob and what he is talking about.

And I know pops and epo too.

john w

Hall of Fame
You don't know Jacob and what he is talking about.

And I know pops and epo too.

Irrelevant.Post #26 was Epoisses addressing popsthebuilder, with "Believers are under the law of Christ which you've never known...", not Jacob, so sober up, and pay attention to the debate, instead of just spamming random sound bytes.

Put the quart of "Boone's Farm" down. And get rid of that stupid hat, Gertrude. Good day to you, sir.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Irrelevant.

Yes, it is relevant. You dont know behind what Jacob is promoting. You dont know much about which posters are pushing what. I have been paying attention to most posters.

You can never tell how Jacob flip flaps. He has no idea what he is talking about.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes, it is relevant. You dont know behi8nd what Jacob is promoting. You dont know much about which posters are pushing what. I have been paying attention to most posters.

You can never tell how Jacob flip flaps. He has no idea what he is talking about.

Irrelevant.Post #26 was Epoisses addressing popsthebuilder, with "Believers are under the law of Christ which you've never known...", not Jacob, so sober up, and pay attention to the debate, instead of just spamming random sound bytes.

Put down your bottle of scotch, and sober up. Good night to you sir, as you down another scotch and soda, chased by a good year in wine-May.

Did you have Bybee wacked?

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Put down your bottle of scotch, and sober up. Good night to you sir, as you down another scotch and soda, chased by a good year in wine-May.

Did you have Bybee wacked?

Yes, we are under Jesus' law. That's what Christianity is all about.

And again you claim to follow Paul and not Jesus. So I guess Jacob is your good company.

good day, John.

popsthebuilder

Human laws were ordained by God for unbelievers who are cut off from grace.

Spiritual laws like faith and love govern believers with their thoughts, words and deeds.
What purpose does the law serve for those God has cut off in your doctrine?

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes, we are under Jesus' law. That's what Christianity is all about.

And again you claim to follow Paul and not Jesus. So I guess Jacob is your good company.

good day, John.

Irrelevant, to the argument, that the law has been abolished-you/others made that up, reading it from your JW SOF,in between numerous shots of Jack Daniels, certainly not the scriptures. And show some respect, Christ rejector; it is the Lord Jesus Christ, not "Jesus," as you address him, in disdain, as His enemies only did, while He was on earth. Good night to you, lush-sleep it off.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Irrelevant, to the argument, that the law has been abolished-you/others made that up, reading it from your JW SOF,in between numerous shots of Jack Daniels, certainly not the scriptures. And show some respect, Christ rejector; it is the Lord Jesus Christ, not "Jesus," as you address him, in disdain, as His enemies only did, while He was on earth. Good night to you, lush-sleep it off.

Good day, John.

Epoisses

What purpose does the law serve for those God has cut off in your doctrine?

Gentiles were never under any Law from God to begin with. Only Israel was under the law. Gentiles began their Christian walk by faith in Christ alone. That's it. That's all we have to do is just put all our faith and trust in Christ. All the endless debates of Paul and Peter and John were always with those who try to add works or law-keeping to the gospel. The gospel is faith and trust alone in Christ alone. You have to trust that God is really in control of your life and when any problems happen you just give them to him and he handles it.

popsthebuilder

Gentiles were never under any Law from God to begin with. Only Israel was under the law. Gentiles began their Christian walk by faith in Christ alone. That's it. That's all we have to do is just put all our faith and trust in Christ. All the endless debates of Paul and Peter and John were always with those who try to add works or law-keeping to the gospel. The gospel is faith and trust alone in Christ alone. You have to trust that God is really in control of your life and when any problems happen you just give them to him and he handles it.
1)answer my question please.

2)what makes you assume that those who don't believe faith is ineffectual don't already have faith in the Christ of GOD? How do you conclude that those from which you can observe faith through works don't already have faith. That doesn't make sense and is illogical.

Anyone can rattle off some vague spoon feed bull.

Answer my questions in your words; preferably with actual answers to questions actually asked.

peace

Epoisses

1)answer my question please.

2)what makes you assume that those who don't believe faith is ineffectual don't already have faith in the Christ of GOD? How do you conclude that those from which you can observe faith through works don't already have faith. That doesn't make sense and is illogical.

Anyone can rattle off some vague spoon feed bull.

Answer my questions in your words; preferably with actual answers to questions actually asked.

peace

Your wedded to a law that was never for you, Hebrew Roots or SDA or whatever you are.