Separate Yourself

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Well and the church in many ways "provided" it for you...

Church is chaff...but it does mature the kernel

And don't forget, even Satan knows the bible...

Attending the corrupt church does not mean anything.

I don't need corrupt churches' interpretation of the Bible. It is all self-serving.

So what is your denomination?

clefty

Attending the corrupt church does not mean anything.

I don't need corrupt churches' interpretation of the Bible. It is all self-serving.

So what is your denomination?

How do you know when a church is corrupted? What is the criteria for you?

So far your interpretations are pretty much in line with the corrupted church...

meshak

BANNED
Banned
How do you know when a church is corrupted? What is the criteria for you?

So far your interpretations are pretty much in line with the corrupted church...

What Jesus teaches is the criteria for me.

I am in Jesus' church.

I know every churches hang onto some kind of gimmicky teachings. I can point it for you if you tell me what denomination you are in.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
BTW, clefty, satan uses bible for his own benefit, not for God. If you can not distinguish what is right or wrong, you are in wrong business.

clefty

What Jesus teaches is the criteria for me.

I am in Jesus' church.

I know every churches hang onto some kind of gimmicky teachings. I can point it for you if you tell me what denomination you are in.

you live as He does do you?

clefty

why are you so reluctant to tell me what your denomination is? you don't seem to have confidence in your church.

I have attended many major denominations and I know how they operate.

I already answered you...more willing to repeat myself when discussing scripture

I have attended many and don't consider myself any denomination...living in a large urban area I have plenty of choices and all of options...wish I could attend some that are not near here but "meet" on line...