Separate Yourself

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What I approve is (as I best I can understand it) in accordance to scripture...is why I am happy as I do not condemn myself by believing something of private interpretation or of man's tradition but in accordance to scripture...AS He did...

Oh and "Let no man...but the body of Christ..."

I said
That is your deception.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
prove to who?

I said
lol To God. Don't you know we must prove we believe. If you don't prove it your a liar.

1Thes 5:21-22
21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.

I Jn 2:4
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
That is your deception.

That's why I am here...

Hoping for correction

So what was that again about being able to use private interpretation to choose how and when we worship...?

We can use golden calves yes? As long as we are convinced in our own minds...?

clefty

I said
lol To God. Don't you know we must prove we believe. If you don't prove it your a liar.

4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
(NKJ)

Good stuff there...glad you know these verses...

Was wondering...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
That's why I am here...

Hoping for correction

So what was that again about being able to use private interpretation to choose how and when we worship...?

We can use golden calves yes? As long as we are convinced in our own minds...?

I said
lol You are arrogant. But I have something that might help you. Go over to ECT and read the revelation I posted one Peter and Paul.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said

(NKJ)

God KNOWS if we truly believe Squeak. So do we. That's no BIG secret. You're an oddball, Squeakster.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
God KNOWS if we truly believe Squeak. So do we. That's no BIG secret. You're an oddball, Squeakster.

I said
God knows but we don't know if we are lieing to ourselves or not without proof. We don't prove nothing to God He already knows. But He requires we do prove not for Him but for ourselves to see we are lieing to ourselves.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
My story is similar...I have attended SDA, Church of God seventh day, various Lutheran, and many smaller independant groups...

Churches corrupt? yes...but even our money is corrupt and horribly used by others but I still need to use it...lol

We have the Bible to serve God.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
God knows but we don't know if we are lieing to ourselves or not without proof. We don't prove nothing to God He already knows. But He requires we do prove not for Him but for ourselves to see we are lieing to ourselves.

Do you have a tendency to "lie to yourself often?" Are you lying in this post?