Separate Yourself

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
But not to you...

You are of another gospel accepted too easily...

"For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the Spirit you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough."

Your Jesus accepts those that choose their own path as long as they are convinced themselves of it...

Imagine if the martyrs too had only realized they could have chosen whatever and made changes and compromises...

I said
Well the Jesus I follow is the Jesus of the new testament. You seem to be following something from the old testament. My Jesus crucified the old testament on the cross.

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

John 10:6-8
6 Jesus used this illustration, but they did not understand the things which He spoke to them.
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

II Jn 1:6-11
6 This is love, that we walk according to His commandments. This is the commandment, that as you have heard from the beginning, you should walk in it.
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
Well the Jesus I follow is the Jesus of the new testament. You seem to be following something from the old testament. My Jesus crucified the old testament on the cross.

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

John 10:6-8
6 Jesus used this illustration, but they did not understand the things which He spoke to them.
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

II Jn 1:6-11
6 This is love, that we walk according to His commandments. This is the commandment, that as you have heard from the beginning, you should walk in it.
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

If you follow Him you would follow Him into rest on the seventh day...as even His brother James knew there were those who taught Moses every Sabbath...since earliest times...

Here now John says it is even for a longer time...

From the beginning is from creation...when He rested on seventh day Sabbath...

You better re read what was nailed to the cross

Here is a good clue..

having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness, which stood against us and condemned us; he has taken it away, nailing it to the cross. NIV

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
But we are not talking about non religious people. We are talking about religious people. The only true way to distinquish would be for you to become religious then see if they look peculiar. But for that to happen you would have to give up your cheap heckling. And I don't see that happening any time soon.

:chuckle:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So you don't know Jesus healed on Sabbath?

Clefty, are you SDA?

what's your denomination?

I said
show him this one.

Luke 13:14
14 But the ruler of the synagogue answered with indignation, because Jesus had healed on the Sabbath; and he said to the crowd, "There are six days on which men ought to work; therefore come and be healed on them, and not on the Sabbath day."
(NKJ)

clefty

So you don't know Jesus healed on Sabbath?

Clefty, are you SDA?t

Slow down Meshak...be careful in your posting as you seem to confuse yourself

and slow down and be more careful as you read other people's posts...

Of course I know He healed on the Sabbath...had you slowed down and been more careful in your reading you would have seen I even stated healing was the intent of the Sabbath as even the Creator rested and was refreshed...

What I asked you to provide evidence for was a text where He specifically singled out a Law and instructed us to pray that we are able to keep it in the future...even under times of trouble...

So again please provide evidence he stressed another Law to pray for...

As you seem to minimize the importance of Sabbath and claim Sabbath keeping did not matter too much to Him...

I can show you how Sabbath keeping is instructed more in th NT than in the entire Torah...

As for SDAs they are good people and a good start of the restoration of the things of Yah...sadly they continue man's tradition in Friday night Sabbath, reject real names and festivals...

How about you?

Is your reformation done? Or do you wish to continue to reject the traditions of man?

clefty

I said
show him this one.

Luke 13:14
14 But the ruler of the synagogue answered with indignation, because Jesus had healed on the Sabbath; and he said to the crowd, "There are six days on which men ought to work; therefore come and be healed on them, and not on the Sabbath day."
(NKJ)

Ooh yeah that is a good one squeaky...here we see other men like you attempting to define what the Sabbath is or is not...

They were corrected as well...by the Lord of the Sabbath Himself...as are you...it you have ears to hear...

Zeke

Squeek and Meshak seem to be "stumbling" over Luke 17:21

The correct understanding of Luke 17:21 is found in the ESV (English Standard):
"nor will they say, ‘Look, here it is!’ or ‘There!’ for behold, the kingdom of God is in the midst of you"
Jesus was telling the Pharisees in an indirect way that HE, the Messiah was "in their midst". Jesus was not telling the Pharisees that the Kingdom was INSIDE of the Pharisees.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...NSIDE-you-Luke-17-21&highlight=kingdom+of+god

No you are the one transfixed/blinded about the meaning of that word which is in! not among, just like 1Cor 3:16 and Act 17:24 reminds you traditional milk drinkers where the true kingdom/temple is located, instead you prefer prancing in ego and pride that bypassed the more excellent way, bellowing about right division when you haven't a clue! 2Cor 3:6

beameup

No you are the one transfixed/blinded about the meaning of that word which is in! not among, just like 1Cor 3:16 and Act 17:24 reminds you traditional milk drinkers where the true kingdom/temple is located, instead you prefer prancing in ego and pride that bypassed the more excellent way, bellowing about right division when you haven't a clue! 2Cor 3:6

So, according to Zeke, God sent the angel Gabriel to Mary to tell her a big lie... :confused:

And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favor with God. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the THRONE of his father David: And he shall Reign over the House of Jacob for ever; and of his KINGDOM there shall be no end.
Luke 1:30-33

Zeke

So, according to Zeke, God sent the angel Gabriel to Mary to tell her a big lie... :confused:

Luke 1:30-33

Allegorical Galatians 4:24! Matthew 11:11 makes Jesus less than John if we are speaking of temporal flesh and blood birth, Jesus represented the spiritual birth within man nimrod, wake the blank up.

beameup

Allegorical Galatians 4:24! Matthew 11:11 makes Jesus less than John if we are speaking of temporal flesh and blood birth, Jesus represented the spiritual birth within man nimrod, wake the blank up.

Your "god" is a liar and a deceiver.

And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favor with God. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the House of Jacob forever; and of his Kingdom there shall be no end. Luke 1:30-33

Hey bonehead, The House of Jacob is 100% pure Hebrew (ie: Jew).

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Slow down Meshak...be careful in your posting as you seem to confuse yourself

and slow down and be more careful as you read other people's posts...

I am simple Christian and I don't follow organizations' traditional twisted version.

I don't belong to any denomination or organization. I believe the organizational churches are corrupt as a whole.

clefty

I am simple Christian and I don't follow organizations' traditional twisted version.

I don't belong to any denomination or organization. I believe the organizational churches are corrupt as a whole.

My story is similar...I have attended SDA, Church of God seventh day, various Lutheran, and many smaller independant groups...

Churches corrupt? yes...but even our money is corrupt and horribly used by others but I still need to use it...lol

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
My story is similar...I have attended SDA, Church of God seventh day, various Lutheran, and many smaller independant groups...

Churches corrupt? yes...but even our money is corrupt and horribly used by others but I still need to use it...lol

I said

Rom 14:22
22 Do you have faith? Have it to yourself before God. Happy is he who does not condemn himself in what he approves.
(NKJ)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Yeah, you're kind of a "Minister of your own made up religion." It's a "Work based religion."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Your "god" is a liar and a deceiver.

And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favor with God. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the House of Jacob forever; and of his Kingdom there shall be no end. Luke 1:30-33

Hey bonehead, The House of Jacob is 100% pure Hebrew (ie: Jew).

Zeke is kind of a "Mystic." He gets along fine with the "Urantia UFO Cult." Christianity isn't his thing.

clefty

I said

Rom 14:22
22 Do you have faith? Have it to yourself before God. Happy is he who does not condemn himself in what he approves.
(NKJ)

What I approve is (as I best I can understand it) in accordance to scripture...is why I am happy as I do not condemn myself by believing something of private interpretation or of man's tradition but in accordance to scripture...AS He did...

Oh and "Let no man...but the body of Christ..."

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yeah, you're kind of a "Minister of your own made up religion." It's a "Work based religion."

I said '
Have you ever read the bible??? The only way to prove you have the right kind of faith is by your works.

JUDGED ACCORDING TO YOUR WORKS

James 2:24
24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.
James 2:20-21
20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?
21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar?
James 2:17-18
17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
18 But someone will say, "You have faith, and I have works." Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.
James 2:22
22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect?
James 2:26
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
1 Cor 15:58