Separate Yourself

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
They're all out of town.

I said
You never did get the concept of edifying one another did you. Building one another up with more verses. To fight against the devil. You still hang onto your bitterness.

Rom 14:19
19 Therefore let us pursue the things which make for peace and the things by which one may edify another.
(NKJ)

beameup

I said
That is the difference. I'm a true believer. I believe Jesus.

But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtlety, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. For if one comes and preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different gospel which you have not accepted, you bear this beautifully. 2 Cor 11:3-4

popsthebuilder

But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtlety, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. For if one comes and preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different gospel which you have not accepted, you bear this beautifully. 2 Cor 11:3-4
What other Christ are you insinuating Squeaky praises?

Aren't you aware that insinuating such in itself makes it known that you know not from whence the second coming of the Christ will come?

Anyone can take verses out of context and spin them for their own motives.

Squeaky doesn't seem to do that though.

Peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

A conversational forum is no place to cut and paste a myriad of Scriptures that are unrelated to any REAL topic. Obviously, you're "Emotionally Invested" in Squeaky's welfare. However, the fact remains that he continues to cut and paste Scripture, without any real or imagined dialogue, in addition. We all have access to a Bible, we don't need Squeaky to cut and paste all these Scriptures that we can easily read in our own Bibles. He should start a "Sane" discussion" and then, go from there.
Just because you don't like ones method of starting threads doesn't mean you should discredit them. I find their threads both pertinent and useful and edifying.

Instead of wining about their techniques you could simply not invest your time in those threads that you already consider useless prior to reading.

What I'm saying is why bother even entering a thread by Squeaky of you know they are predisposed to write threads that you don't care to read?

You cannot justify coming onto a thread that you aren't interested just to bash the author. You just can't, especially not within a Christian thread that aims to edify brothers and sisters.

How do you justify such morally? Who are you helping? What is your aim? Contention for the sake there of? Establishing some pecking order in the sight of man?

Let me rephrase the question; what Christian motives can you justifiably attach to your posts here in order to make your actions seem right? Obviously your previous points are moot to me, as they are wholly subjective and inconsistent with general consensus, as my opinion differs.

As far as me being emotionally invested in any; my words have little to do with any emotion or investment. I have invested nothing in Squeaky, and if one was to act that way towards you, here, in that same manner, for those same lacking motives; then I would say similar things to them. Basically; if the roles were reversed, my position would remain the same.

The initial topic of the op is a good relevant topic, indeed. The fact that many can openly deny this truth is evidence of their own inner deception.

I don't mean to judge; but then again, I don't fear judgement from any man, and would actually encourage it upon myself.

That's it for now.

Peace

Zeke

SEPARATE YOURSELF FOR SANCTIFICATION
2 Cor 6:17-18
17 Therefore "Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you."
18 "I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."
Rom 12:2
2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
2 Tim 2:15
15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
2 Tim 4:9
9 Be diligent to come to me quickly;
1 Cor 9:27
27 But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified.
2 Cor 13:5
5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?-- unless indeed you are disqualified.
I Jn 5:3-5
3 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.
4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world-- our faith.
5 Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?
I Jn 2:3-4
3 Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
Rev 14:12-16
12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.
13 Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, "Write: 'Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.'" "Yes," says the Spirit, "that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them."
14 Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and on the cloud sat One like the Son of Man, having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle.
15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, "Thrust in Your sickle and reap, for the time has come for You to reap, for the harvest of the earth is ripe."
16 So He who sat on the cloud thrust in His sickle on the earth, and the earth was reaped
Mark 13:26-27
26 "Then they will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
27 "And then He will send His angels, and gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest part of earth to the farthest part of heaven.
Matt 13:41-43
41 "The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness,
42 "and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
43 "Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!
John 15:6

Good verses about the Kingdom within and what we wrestle with inwardly, extroverted they keep the mind in a state of adolescents that can't get past the pattern/shadow of the stories never meant to be secular history Galatians 4:24, and keeps one in a servants mentality not grasping who they are Galatians 4:1, concerned with this outward temporal world more than the inward dwelling place of eternity Luke 17:20-21 Acts 17:24, 1Cor 3:16 they stumble over that truth while looking in the clouds/shadows of history concerning the rudiments of this temporal flesh and blood state that will only take you so far in spiritual understanding Matt 11:11.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Don't forget the rules of believing. Not to think beyond what is written.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Without finding ones inner man, they will never be able to get into the meat understanding.

Eph 3:16-18
16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,
17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height--
(NKJ)

clefty

What other Christ are you insinuating Squeaky praises?

Aren't you aware that insinuating such in itself makes it known that you know not from whence the second coming of the Christ will come?

Anyone can take verses out of context and spin them for their own motives.

Squeaky doesn't seem to do that though.[b/]

Peace

Well there is his motive to make Romans 14 about being able to choose Sunday as a day for worship as opposed to scripture's seventh day Sabbath.

Romans 14 is about fasting...

https://rcg.org/questions/p085.a.html

He said if you love Me keep My commandments...this freedom to choose to add to the Word is another Christ...

Luckily Squeaky allows others to keep to scripture's instructions...unlike others in history...and in the future...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Well there is his motive to make Romans 14 about being able to choose Sunday as a day for worship as opposed to scripture's seventh day Sabbath.

Romans 14 is about fasting...

https://rcg.org/questions/p085.a.html

He said if you love Me keep My commandments...this freedom to choose to add to the Word is another Christ...

Luckily Squeaky allows others to keep to scripture's instructions...unlike others in history...and in the future...

I said
You just don't listen You get a negative stuck in your mind and you ride it to death.
I have never stood up for Sunday or any other one day worship. I believe in 7 days worship. And not in a building. You should slow down when your reading. But what ever others do is ok with me. I won't hound you to believe my way. I'm only sharing what the Word says.

clefty

I said
You just don't listen You get a negative stuck in your mind and you ride it to death.
I have never stood up for Sunday or any other one day worship. I believe in 7 days worship. And not in a building. You should slow down when your reading. But what ever others do is ok with me. I won't hound you to believe my way. I'm only sharing what the Word says.

One day was sanctified and made Holy...not all days

One day was separated...one separated group of people still have a day separated

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
One day was sanctified and made Holy...not all days

One day was separated...one separated group of people still have a day separated

I said
You are so wrong. If you want one day go ahead. 7 days a week have been sanctified for me.

Rom 14:5-6
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
You are so wrong. If you want one day go ahead. 7 days a week have been sanctified for me.

Rom 14:5-6
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
(NKJ)

Sanctified by who?

Or did you do it yourself...

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The initial topic of the op is a good relevant topic, indeed. The fact that many can openly deny this truth is evidence of their own inner deception.

Indeed. There are too many posters don't like hard reality of Jesus' teachings.

Squeaky is not popular poster here because he post the whole truth of Gospel, not just easy to hear things.

thank you for supporting squeaky.

bless you, brother.

clefty

Indeed. There are too many posters don't like hard reality of Jesus' teachings.

Squeaky is not popular poster here because he post the whole truth of Gospel, not just easy to hear things.

thank you for supporting squeaky.

bless you, brother.

Like the hard reality of being taught to pray the Sabbath be kept during the time of trouble...

popsthebuilder

Like the hard reality of being taught to pray the Sabbath be kept during the time of trouble...
Is the Sabbath not for the sake of man?

Is it not stated that the Sabbath of the Pharisees or hypocrites is but vanity?

So now I'm curious; what is your take on the Sabbath?

Do you understand it to be Saturday...the last day of the week?

Do you do anything whatsoever on the Sabbath other than praise and worship and reflect on the will and decrees of GOD?

I really am curious as it seems some have offended you quite a bit regarding the Sabbath.

Peace

clefty

Is the Sabbath not for the sake of man?

Yes and not just the Sabbath but all of nature and woman...but man rejects and destroys so much

Yes and not just for the sake of man...He is Lord of the Sabbath...it is His sign of authority and signifies He is Our Creator God...He is remembered to be worshipped...it is His Sabbath He has given to all (who believe He is theeir creator) and even the animals...

Is it not stated that the Sabbath of the Pharisees or hypocrites is but vanity?
in a sense sure...but using a tool improperly does not dimish it, but the user

the Sabbath too was not done away with but reaffirmed to it's true intent...works of mercy healing love and joy were added which the people had forgotten...His Sabbath not the Sabbath of the Pharisees or hypocrites

So now I'm curious; what is your take on the Sabbath?
my take? It remains as Paul stated for the people of God Heb. 4:9...it is not kept in order to be saved but because we were saved...just like it was kept that first time in the garden...it was not kept in order for creation to occur but because creation had occured...

Do you understand it to be Saturday...the last day of the week?
yes

Do you do anything whatsoever on the Sabbath other than praise and worship and reflect on the will and decrees of GOD?
sure...don't forget rest

I really am curious as it seems some have offended you quite a bit regarding the Sabbath.

Peace

Not offended at all...the good news is hard to keep a lid on and even harder to hear corrupted...ya dig?

He lives...He is risen...He asks we join Him...and live just as He did and does...halleluYah

Last edited: