Scripture. What is considered Scripture?

2003cobra

Name calling is scriptural. Yes, I name call, marking/identifying/exposing the wolves, to the sheep/babes, so they will not get spiritually raped, devoured, by these same ravenous wolves, as commanded, by the LORD God. Why don't you? Rhetorical q-it is because you do not have the scriptures. Poor you, still talking about these mystical theoretical scriptures, that you don't have.

No, he is neither a man, nor is he a believer that Jesus is Lord, as no man would display the lack of conviction as he does, nor would any fellow member of the boc try to talk others out of their faith in the "volume of the book," so stuff your approval of him, as to bless where the LORD God disapproves, and to make apologies where the LORD God calls us to "quit like men," and calls us to assert, with conviction, backbone, though it may be the aptest method of securing popular applause, as a man pleaser, in this alleged "sophisticated" age in which we live, is cruelty to mankind, and treachery to heaven.

Stuff your deceit. He is a child of the devil. My evidence? Him.

I stay on topic-stuff your spin, deceit, and stay out of my way. Dig? Good. The scripture is w/o error,by definition, "the scripture of truth"(which is another bible passage you wolves also assert is in error)and I, and my other fellow bible believers, in contrast to you scamming bible correctors/rejecters/mystics/agnostics, have it in our hands, despite protests of you,and your fellow devil children, and frauds, con artists, scammers, as you grind your wolf teeth, as you read this post.

Be gone, wolfie. Stay out of our territory. I do not like wolves.....saint John W I am.

John, I am sorry that you are so confused about me, and I am sorry that you seem to have no interest in understanding the facts that could help improve your perspective.

As for you declaration that I am neither a man nor a believer in Jesus Christ, you are certainly wrong about both those things.

From your reference to the term “volume of the book,” it appears you may be a KJVonly believer. Is that the case?

john w

Hall of Fame
I encourage you to place your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, rather than in a perfect book.

Observe, the continued deception....Listen, devil child. You'd have no objective knowledge, of this "the Lord Jesus Christ" you deceptively cite, w/o a pure, sure, true, sound, right "volume of the book" by which the LORD God revealed him. NADA, you wicked satanist, bible corrector/rejector/mystic/agnostic, and admitted subjectivist.

john w

Hall of Fame
John, I am sorry that you are so confused about me, and I am sorry that you seem to have no interest in understanding the facts that could help improve your perspective.

As for you declaration that I am neither a man nor a believer in Jesus Christ, you are certainly wrong about both those things.

From your reference to the term “volume of the book,” it appears you may be a KJVonly believer. Is that the case?
You're a bible rejecting, correcting, bible mystic/agnostic muttering, child of the devil,fool, wolf,not a bible believer, attempting to spiritually rape/molest the sheep, by talking them out of their faith in the scriptures, "the volume of the book," just as you lost your faith in the book, when you sat at the feet of the devil, licking his boots, as he turned you into a bible rejector/corrector/mystic/doubter, just like he is, "after his own kind"(survey Genesis), "like father, like son," and was, in Genesis...."...Yea, hath God said,...?" Genesis 3:1 KJV

Be gone, child of the devil, wolf.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Nice side step...

Where can we get a copy of the scriptures that are "inspired of God?"

Yep, where are they and which ones more to the point.

This is what I imaging it was like at the council of Nicaea.

"No, you go first"

"No, you go first"

"No, you go first"

"No, you go first"

:argue:

WatchmanOnTheWall

Name calling is scriptural. Yes, I name call, marking/identifying/exposing the wolves, to the sheep/babes, so they will not get spiritually raped, devoured, by these same ravenous wolves, as commanded, by the LORD God. Why don't you? Rhetorical q-it is because you do not have the scriptures. Poor you, still talking about these mystical theoretical scriptures, that you don't have.

No, he is neither a man, nor is he a believer that Jesus is Lord, as no man would display the lack of conviction as he does, nor would any fellow member of the boc try to talk others out of their faith in the "volume of the book," so stuff your approval of him, as to bless where the LORD God disapproves, and to make apologies where the LORD God calls us to "quit like men," and calls us to assert, with conviction, backbone, though it may be the aptest method of securing popular applause, as a man pleaser, in this alleged "sophisticated" age in which we live, is cruelty to mankind, and treachery to heaven.

Stuff your deceit. He is a child of the devil. My evidence? Him.

I stay on topic-stuff your spin, deceit, and stay out of my way. Dig? Good. The scripture is w/o error,by definition, "the scripture of truth"(which is another bible passage you wolves also assert is in error)and I, and my other fellow bible believers, in contrast to you scamming bible correctors/rejecters/mystics/agnostics, have it in our hands, despite protests of you,and your fellow devil children, and frauds, con artists, scammers, as you grind your wolf teeth, as you read this post.

Be gone, wolfie. Stay out of our territory. I do not like wolves.....saint John W I am.

I think you are either drunk or have drunk too much in the past to be able to hold a sensible conversation, let a lone a debate.

Have you tried AA?

john w

Hall of Fame
Yep, where are they and which ones more to the point.

This is what I imaging it was like at the council of Nicaea.

"No, you go first"

"No, you go first"

"No, you go first"

"No, you go first"

:argue:

Where can we get a copy of the scriptures that are "inspired of God?"

Not a peep.

Let me guess-you:Here is the scripture, that says we no longer have the scriptures.

Sit.

john w

Hall of Fame
I think you are either drunk or have drunk too much in the past to be able to hold a sensible conversation, let a lone a debate.

Have you tried AA?
Stumped me there, bible rejector/agnostic/mystic/corrector.

It took you how long to GOOG that oh so original zinger?

Have you tried telling all of us just where can we get a copy of the scriptures that are "inspired of God?"

2003cobra

Have you tried AA?
KJVOnlyism is a strong delusion. Those under the delusion are so convinced they are right and their views are so outrageous that they are difficult to communicate with.

They can’t understand and respond to simple questions like “if the KJV is the one true Bible, what about people who speak other languages or the people who existed before 1611?”

Some even think they are using the 1611 KJV and have no idea that the real 1611 KJV had more than 66 books.

We should not get mad at them. Instead we should recognize the delusion and do our best to help with their special needs.

Lon

Except you trawled through this thread and find the only rude word I used in a conversation with someone else and reported me. Very low. :nono: Except to report me for a rude word I used while talking to someone else. Very petty. :noid: And then reported me for that rude word you found. So childish.:carryon:
Oh, I agree. Anytime we use language. Ephesians 5:4 If you don't live by them, you live by your own code. Contrasts for thread posterity I'd reckon.

Apart from then going to the trouble of reporting me. :)except to report me. :chuckle:but you still reported me. :yawn:Yet you felt aggrieved enough to report me still. :argue:Thanks for your concern and also for reporting me. :juggle: Yeah you're a model Christian except for the hypocrisy. :DBy not reporting me for something I said to someone else perhaps. ;) And then reporting me. :darwinsm:You definitely one-up me there.:thumb: Plus the reporting. :cigar:No you just do a sneaky report instead.:Shimei: And then report. :wave:I think I know you now. :sherlock:
On top of that, you agreed to abide by the forum rules. I 'was' bothered by your coarse language. God calls us to something better. We either live by the book, or we don't.
1 Corinthians 13:11 Advice? Live by the book. Don't HAVE foul words in your vocabulary. Again, one lives BY the book or goes about correcting it. One of us is being remade in its image (perhaps the other, but if you don't esteem it like King David and I, I'm worried). :e4e:

genuineoriginal

You have some pretty serious tunnel vision.
God's enduring word is spoken of throughout the Bible.
Psalm 12:7 is not speaking about God preserving His words, but about God preserving the faithful.

The preservation of the faithful remnant is a dominant theme throughout scripture.
Psalm 119 is all about a person declaring his faithfulness to God, not about God preserving God's words.

glorydaz

Psalm 12:7 is not speaking about God preserving His words, but about God preserving the faithful.

The preservation of the faithful remnant is a dominant theme throughout scripture.
Psalm 119 is all about a person declaring his faithfulness to God, not about God preserving God's words.

Then why mention God's words at all?

According to the way you read that Psalm, there is no point at all in this.

Psalm 12:6 The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.​

2003cobra

Like your satanic "Errors Only-ism," you deceitful poser, bible rejector/corrector/mystic/agnostic, or your probable equally satanic "Originals Only-ism?"

No, I am sure the originals were imperfect.

God never promised us a perfect book.

I take it from your lack of denials that you are a KJVOnlier.

daqq

Then why mention God's words at all?

According to the way you read that Psalm, there is no point at all in this.
Psalm 12:6 The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.​

Lol, it's the same as trying to discuss the scripture with certain others who say it has errors, especially that one book misunderstands another book: how can you discuss-debate-argue intelligibly with those who read a text to say whatever they will it to say regardless of what it actually says? The disconnect is apparently somewhere between the page and the eye or from the lamp of the eye into the naos: like some unseen "power of the air". :)

john w

Hall of Fame

Yes, He did, you vile satanist, but your daddy the devil tells you to deny it.

We take it that you are a satanic, bible rejector/corrector/mystic/agnostic, asserting "Errors Only-ism," and "Originals Only-ism," which is straight from the pitts of hell, your future residence.

john w

Hall of Fame

Chapter, verse, that asserts that scripture has errors, satanist.

You: these are some of the verses that are in error:

"How forcible are right words! but what doth your arguing reprove?" Job 6:25 KJV

"As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him." 2 Samuel 22:31 KJV

"And the woman said to Elijah, Now by this I know that thou art a man of God, and that the word of the LORD in thy mouth is truth." 1 Kings 17:24 KJV

"The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times." Psalms 12:6 KJV

"As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him." Psalms 18:30 KJV

"The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple." Psalms 19:7 KJV

"For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth." Psalms 33:4 KJV

"Thy word is very pure: therefore thy servant loveth it." Psalms 119:140 KJV

"And take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth; for I have hoped in thy judgments." Psalms 119:43 KJV

"Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever." Psalms 119:160 KJV

"Have not I written to thee excellent things in counsels and knowledge, That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth; that thou mightest answer the words of truth to them that send unto thee?" Proverbs 22:20-21 KJV

"Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him." Proverbs 30:5 KJV

"...the scripture of truth...." Daniel 10:21 KJV

"Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth." John 17:17 KJV

"But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God." 2 Corinthians 4:2 KJV

"By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left,..." 2 Corinthians 6:7 KJV

"In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,..." Ephesians 1:13 KJV

"For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe." 1 Thessalonians 2:13 KJV

"...the word of truth." 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV

"Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures." James 1:18 KJV

"Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever." 1 Peter 1:23 KJV

No need to reply, you wicked child of the devil, as you are outed, satanist, wolf, attempting to "spiritually" rape/devour/molest the sheep, talking them out of their faith in the book, like you lost yours, when you laid down the sword, attempting to correct the LORD God, an uncorrectable LORD God.

Who talked you out of your faith in the book? Rhetorical q-it certainly was not the LORD God.

Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.........................

glorydaz

Yes, He did, you vile satanist, but your daddy the devil tells you to deny it.

We take it that you are a satanic, bible rejector/corrector/mystic/agnostic, asserting "Errors Only-ism," and "Originals Only-ism," which is straight from the pitts of hell, your future residence.

You called it right, Saint John.

Genesis 3:1
3 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?