Salvation: A Free Gift From God, or an Imposition?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
No, the only IN ADAM you'll find in the Bible is the fact that we are flesh and blood as Adam was. So there goes your "original sin" claim out the door.

I Corinthians 15:44-49

You have no concept of Federalism. Adam was created the federal head of the human race, meaning every person was created in him.

Jesus Christ as the last Adam; the heavenly Man, is a "life-giving Spirit" who is the head of His spiritual body.

Maybe you don't understand that believers have been created IN CHRIST JESUS

How could the uncreated Christ, create believers in and from Himself?

The answer must be spiritual.

And being "born again" means a prior and natural birth has occurred.

....you seem to have trouble with the rest of that text as well. Eph. 2:8-10 The free gift is salvation

The free gift is faith to believe unto salvation, according to the grace of God.

Romans 1:10 We access God's Grace through faith.
Grace is sovereignly bestowed by God upon whom He wills. Romans 9:15-16 Grace produces faith (not vice versa).

The Gospel of Grace is preached...we hear and believe.

The only reason sinners hear and believe is because they have received the gift of faith and repentance according to the grace of God, who has forgiven (justified) them and regenerated them to new spiritual life.

Receiving this new spiritual life, makes them new spiritual creatures, but they are the same created being (ousia) as born from their mother's womb. They are not newly created, as you seem to infer.

You like to blur those facts.

I like to clarify the word of God when someone muddles it . . .

Robert Pate

Banned
The preaching of the Gospel is not an invitation to all the world of mankind to come to Christ and be saved. That's an outright lie!

But preaching the Gospel is a Word of Salvation exclusively to the Spiritual Seed of Abraham, the Seed of Christ Eph. 1:4; Gal 3:16, 29, those whom God has made Spiritually Alive in New Birth Rom. 8:15 who fear Him Acts 13:26, which no man by nature can do Rom. 3:11, 18.

So unless a person is Born of God, he can't hear the Gospel which is God's Words:

John 8:47
He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

How can a person believe in what he is prevented from hearing John 12:40?

So the preaching of the Gospel has a twofold purpose 2 Cor. 2:14-16: To the Elect God has Saved, it is a savour of life unto life, but to the Lost John 3:18, 36 the Gospel is a savour of death unto death, it just adds more condemnation upon them.

1 Cor. 1:18
For the preaching of the cross [Gospel] is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

Nanja is not only anti-Bible, she is also anti-Gospel and anti-Christ.

Calvinism is not only a denial of the scriptures, it is also a denial of the grace of God that is revealed in the scriptures.

"God so loved the world (humanity) that he gave his only begotten Son" John 3:16.

To teach that God does not love his created beings and offers them salvation as a free gift is to teach a lie.

beloved57

Calvinism is not only a denial of the scriptures, it is also a denial of the grace of God that is revealed in the scriptures.

"God so loved the world (humanity) that he gave his only begotten Son" John 3:16.

To teach that God does not love his created beings and offers them salvation as a free gift is to teach a lie.

You teach that sinners Christ died for are still lost, so denying the power of Christ blood!

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach that sinners Christ died for are still lost, so denying the power of Christ blood!

The Bible plainly teaches that Jesus died for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

This means that salvation has been made available to everyone.

"That he (Jesus) by the grace of God should taste death for everyone" Hebrews 2:9.

You place Calvinism ahead of the word of God.

beloved57

The Bible plainly teaches that Jesus died for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

This means that salvation has been made available to everyone.

"That he (Jesus) by the grace of God should taste death for everyone" Hebrews 2:9.

You place Calvinism ahead of the word of God.

You teach that Christ's death failed in its objective to save sinners He died for, thats unbelief !

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach that Christ's death failed in its objective to save sinners He died for, thats unbelief !

Salvation has been provided for everyone.

"That he (Jesus) might by the grace of God might taste death for EVERYONE" Hebrews 2:9.

You are not able to receive this wonderful truth because you are a reprobate.

beloved57

Salvation has been provided for everyone.

"That he (Jesus) might by the grace of God might taste death for EVERYONE" Hebrews 2:9.

You are not able to receive this wonderful truth because you are a reprobate.

You teach that Christ tasting death for one, doesnt save them, so you teach that Christ's death doesnt save, thats unbelief !

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach that Christ tasting death for one, doesnt save them, so you teach that Christ's death doesnt save, thats unbelief !

You are harassing me again.

By claiming that I am saying things that I am not.

Jesus death was not in vain. He provided salvation for EVERYONE. Can't you read?

"That he by the grace of God should taste death for EVERYONE" Hebrews 2:9.

If he tasted death for everyone, then everyone can be saved.

beloved57

You are harassing me again.

By claiming that I am saying things that I am not.

Jesus death was not in vain. He provided salvation for EVERYONE. Can't you read?

"That he by the grace of God should taste death for EVERYONE" Hebrews 2:9.

If he tasted death for everyone, then everyone can be saved.
I'm speaking fact about you. You teach that sinners Christ tasted death for remain lost!

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

Robert Pate

Banned
I'm speaking fact about you. You teach that sinners Christ tasted death for remain lost!

They remain lost until they come to Christ as repentant sinner and call on him to save them.

"Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

Read that out loud 25 times. Maybe the Holy Spirit will break through and save you.

beloved57

They remain lost until they come to Christ as repentant sinner and call on him to save them.

"Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

Read that out loud 25 times. Maybe the Holy Spirit will break through and save you.
There you go, you admit that sinners Christ died for are still lost! You deny the Saving death of Christ!

Nanja

Originally Posted by Nanja
The preaching of the Gospel is not an invitation to all the world of mankind to come to Christ and be saved. That's an outright lie!

But preaching the Gospel is a Word of Salvation exclusively to the Spiritual Seed of Abraham, the Seed of Christ Eph. 1:4; Gal 3:16, 29, those whom God has made Spiritually Alive in New Birth Rom. 8:15 who fear Him Acts 13:26, which no man by nature can do Rom. 3:11, 18.

So unless a person is Born of God, he can't hear the Gospel which is God's Words:

John 8:47
He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

How can a person believe in what he is prevented from hearing John 12:40?

So the preaching of the Gospel has a twofold purpose 2 Cor. 2:14-16: To the Elect God has Saved, it is a savour of life unto life, but to the Lost John 3:18, 36 the Gospel is a savour of death unto death, it just adds more condemnation upon them.

1 Cor. 1:18
For the preaching of the cross [Gospel] is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

Pate is in denial of the scriptures, and apparently being spiritually blinded to Truth.

2 Cor. 4:3-4
3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Robert Pate

Banned
Originally Posted by Nanja

Pate is in denial of the scriptures, and apparently being spiritually blinded to Truth.

2 Cor. 4:3-4
3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Thankfully, the God that you serve and believe in does not exist. He exist only in your twisted, perverted, religious mind.

The God of the Bible so loves us (humanity) that he sent his Son Jesus Christ to atone for not only our sins, but the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

The word of God refutes you and your false God.

Nanja

Thankfully, the God that you serve and believe in does not exist. He exist only in your twisted, perverted, religious mind.

The God of the Bible so loves us (humanity) that he sent his Son Jesus Christ to atone for not only our sins, but the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

The word of God refutes you and your false God.

God never loved the devils children Mat. 13:38.

You will find out at the Judgment Mat. 25:41!