Sabbath

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
LOL...I am tellin’ ya...this guy is something else...with something else...not sure where he gets it from...or from which of his many holy ghostesses he is possessed by...

I said
lol Oh I have something. The only guarantee of salvation in the Whole bible.

[2Co 5:5
[5] Now He who has prepared us for this very thing [is] God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Peter later speaks of how Yah made NO DISTINCTIONS between jew or goyim Acts 15;9...but over there on the street corner is Squeaky quite distinct with his prayer of “thank you that I am not like one of those obedient believers over there...but free to do whatever whenever...as long as I am fully convinced”

I said
ROFLOL You cant dispute me with scripture because you dont have the Holy Spirit. So you just start making up lies and bearing false witness. Do you really want anyone following your example of a believer??????

clefty

I said

[5] Now He who has prepared us for this very thing [is] God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.

Spirit is given to obedient...said Peter...Paul said copy him as he copied Christ...

And then you will “Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh" (Galatians 5:16).

But there goes Squeaky doing his own thing...

Squeaky does not believe...but expects the one of the many holy spirits to lead him his own way...

clefty

I said
ROFLOL You cant dispute me with scripture because you dont have the Holy Spirit. So you just start making up lies and bearing false witness. Do you really want anyone following your example of a believer??????

False witness is what you follow...jews claimed Yahushua changed the customs delivered by Moses...but that was false witness...

You claimed I was a woman...a jew...a jewish woman...it has been comical the many ways you seek to avoid what was made for man...if it wasnt so sad...

clefty

I said

Yes you are guaranteed the judgement day...He will be most interested seeing you attempt to explain how Rom 14 allows you to choose whatever whenever...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
False witness is what you follow...jews claimed Yahushua changed the customs delivered by Moses...but that was false witness...

You claimed I was a woman...a jew...a jewish woman...it has been comical the many ways you seek to avoid what was made for man...if it wasnt so sad...

I said
lolol Well you do nag like a woman. That would have to be an honest mistake. Of course you have never denied it yet.
And it was the apostles that claimed that Jesus changed the law and the Priesthood. And they were right.

Jesus Changed The Law-Examples
[Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
[Jhn 14:1
1 "Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me.
[Act 6:14
14 "for we have heard him say that this Jesus of Nazareth will destroy this place and change the customs which Moses delivered to us."
[Rom 7:6
6 But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not [in] the oldness of the letter.
[Rom 8:32
32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?
[1Co 15:3
3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,
[2Co 1:10
10 who delivered us from so great a death, and does deliver us; in whom we trust that He will still deliver [us],
[Gal 2:19-21
19 "For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God.
20 "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the [life] which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness [comes] through the law, then Christ died in vain."
[Mat 5:21-45
21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.'
22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
23 "Therefore if you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you,
24 "leave your gift there before the altar, and go your way. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.
25 "Agree with your adversary quickly, while you are on the way with him, lest your adversary deliver you to the judge, the judge hand you over to the officer, and you be thrown into prison.
26 "Assuredly, I say to you, you will by no means get out of there till you have paid the last penny.
27 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not commit adultery.'
28 "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
29 "If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast [it] from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
30 "And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast [it] from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
31 "Furthermore it has been said, 'Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.'
32 "But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery.
33 "Again you have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to the Lord.'
34 "But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne;
35 "nor by the earth, for it is His footstool; nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King.
36 "Nor shall you swear by your head, because you cannot make one hair white or black.
37 "But let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No.' For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.
38 "You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.'
39 "But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.
40 "If anyone wants to sue you and take away your tunic, let him have [your] cloak also.
41 "And whoever compels you to go one mile, go with him two.
42 "Give to him who asks you, and from him who wants to borrow from you do not turn away.
43 "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
44 "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
45 "that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

[Act 10:8-16
8 So when he had explained all [these] things to them, he sent them to Joppa.
9 The next day, as they went on their journey and drew near the city, Peter went up on the housetop to pray, about the sixth hour.
10 Then he became very hungry and wanted to eat; but while they made ready, he fell into a trance
11 and saw heaven opened and an object like a great sheet bound at the four corners, descending to him and let down to the earth.
12 In it were all kinds of four-footed animals of the earth, wild beasts, creeping things, and birds of the air.
13 And a voice came to him, "Rise, Peter; kill and eat."
14 But Peter said, "Not so, Lord! For I have never eaten anything common or unclean."
15 And a voice [spoke] to him again the second time, "What God has cleansed you must not call common."
16 This was done three times. And the object was taken up into heaven again.

xxx Jesus changed the law. Jesus changed righteousness. If there was any righteousness in the law Jesus died in vain.

clefty

I said
lolol Well you do nag like a woman. That would have to be an honest mistake. Of course you have never denied it yet.
And it was the apostles that claimed that Jesus changed the law and the Priesthood. And they were right.

Jesus Changed The Law-Examples
[Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
[Jhn 14:1
1 "Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me.
[Act 6:14
14 "for we have heard him say that this Jesus of Nazareth will destroy this place and change the customs which Moses delivered to us."
[Rom 7:6
6 But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not [in] the oldness of the letter.
[Rom 8:32
32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?
[1Co 15:3
3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,
[2Co 1:10
10 who delivered us from so great a death, and does deliver us; in whom we trust that He will still deliver [us],
[Gal 2:19-21
19 "For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God.
20 "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the [life] which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness [comes] through the law, then Christ died in vain."
[Mat 5:21-45
21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.'
22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
23 "Therefore if you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you,
24 "leave your gift there before the altar, and go your way. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.
25 "Agree with your adversary quickly, while you are on the way with him, lest your adversary deliver you to the judge, the judge hand you over to the officer, and you be thrown into prison.
26 "Assuredly, I say to you, you will by no means get out of there till you have paid the last penny.
27 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not commit adultery.'
28 "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
29 "If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast [it] from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
30 "And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast [it] from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
31 "Furthermore it has been said, 'Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.'
32 "But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery.
33 "Again you have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to the Lord.'
34 "But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne;
35 "nor by the earth, for it is His footstool; nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King.
36 "Nor shall you swear by your head, because you cannot make one hair white or black.
37 "But let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No.' For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.
38 "You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.'
39 "But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.
40 "If anyone wants to sue you and take away your tunic, let him have [your] cloak also.
41 "And whoever compels you to go one mile, go with him two.
42 "Give to him who asks you, and from him who wants to borrow from you do not turn away.
43 "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
44 "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
45 "that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

[Act 10:8-16
8 So when he had explained all [these] things to them, he sent them to Joppa.
9 The next day, as they went on their journey and drew near the city, Peter went up on the housetop to pray, about the sixth hour.
10 Then he became very hungry and wanted to eat; but while they made ready, he fell into a trance
11 and saw heaven opened and an object like a great sheet bound at the four corners, descending to him and let down to the earth.
12 In it were all kinds of four-footed animals of the earth, wild beasts, creeping things, and birds of the air.
14 But Peter said, "Not so, Lord! For I have never eaten anything common or unclean."
15 And a voice [spoke] to him again the second time, "What God has cleansed you must not call common."

xxx Jesus changed the law. Jesus changed righteousness. If there was any righteousness in the law Jesus died in vain.

Rev 14:12...does not include Squeaky’s do anything anytime ways...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Rev 14:12...does not include Squeaky’s do anything anytime ways...

I said
lolol If you could only see how your devil is deceiving you. You use all these lies and gross exaggerations to form an argument with me and then you believe them.
I have never said we can do anything anytime or anywhere. I live by the law of Christ which is the new testament.
Let me ask you something. Do you set a good example of a believer by lying and using all them gross exaggerations??? Do you think other believers should follow your example??

clefty

I said
lolol If you could only see how your devil is deceiving you. You use all these lies and gross exaggerations to form an argument with me and then you believe them.
you said for months Christians are not under the Law...then it changed to nothing of the OT came into the NT...now it’s a claim you live IN HIM HIS WAY...resting everyday the same

I have never said we can do anything anytime or anywhere. I live by the law of Christ which is the new testament.
no you don’t...you claim you can choose another day every day to rest/worship on...which He was clear in His teaching and demonstrating of the new covenant lifestyle that a sabbatismos remained...is why Heb 4:9

So you do not worship the One true God as He asked because you think He changed His Sabbath law...you made an idol...take His name for nothing...don’t honor your Father...steal worship from Him...kill the Spirit and in others...BARE FALSE WITNESS...commit adultery with the world...because you covet it...

Yup that is O for 10

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
you said for months Christians are not under the Law...then it changed to nothing of the OT came into the NT...now it’s a claim you live IN HIM HIS WAY...resting everyday the same

no you don’t...you claim you can choose another day every day to rest/worship on...which He was clear in His teaching and demonstrating of the new covenant lifestyle that a sabbatismos remained...is why Heb 4:9

So you do not worship the One true God as He asked because you think He changed His Sabbath law...you made an idol...take His name for nothing...don’t honor your Father...steal worship from Him...kill the Spirit and in others...BARE FALSE WITNESS...commit adultery with the world...because you covet it...

Yup that is O for 10

I said
lol You are the perfect example of what a blind Jew is. You should be checked out. Do you know what dyslectic means? You see things backwards. You keep bearing false witness against me. I never said we can rest 7 days a week. What I said is we can worship 7 days a week. The Sabbath is a one day a week the day of worship. These gross exaggerations of yours are all lies.

clefty

I said
lol You are the perfect example of what a blind Jew is. You should be checked out. Do you know what dyslectic means? You see things backwards. You keep bearing false witness against me. I never said we can rest 7 days a week. What I said is we can worship 7 days a week. The Sabbath is a one day a week the day of worship. These gross exaggerations of yours are all lies.

Sure we can worship 7 days a week...but we are to work six rest the seventh...as a sign we are His sabbatismos people...Heb 4:9

That is by the authority of Lord of the Sabbath...who expects winter times and Sabbath times to continue into the future...Matt 24:20

As did James Act 15:21...well he expected Sabbath times...no mention of his expecting winter times too...

So OT laws are in the NT...and ONE was actually instructed by Him that prayers be said that it was kept...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Sure we can worship 7 days a week...but we are to work six rest the seventh...as a sign we are His sabbatismos people...Heb 4:9

That is by the authority of Lord of the Sabbath...who expects winter times and Sabbath times to continue into the future...Matt 24:20

As did James Act 15:21...well he expected Sabbath times...no mention of his expecting winter times too...

So OT laws are in the NT...and ONE was actually instructed by Him that prayers be said that it was kept...

I said
lol You can keep it if you want I dont mind. Its ok if you dont keep it that is also ok with me. You do it your way and I'll do it my way. I receive all my beliefs through the revelations of Jesus Christ. I had to walk after the Holy Spirit for eleven years just to come to Christ to receive these new laws.
Of course before you can ever learn them you FIRST have to find the Holy Spirit and it is obvious you havent done that yet.
Your just a blind Jew running around trying to impose your own personal beliefs on everyone else.

[Rom 11:25
[25] For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[Eph 4:18
[18] having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart;

clefty

I said
lol You can keep it if you want I dont mind. Its ok if you dont keep it that is also ok with me. You do it your way and I'll do it my way. I receive all my beliefs through the revelations of Jesus Christ. I had to walk after the Holy Spirit for eleven years just to come to Christ to receive these new laws.
Of course before you can ever learn them you FIRST have to find the Holy Spirit and it is obvious you havent done that yet.
Your just a blind Jew running around trying to impose your own personal beliefs on everyone else.

[Rom 11:25
[25] For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[Eph 4:18
[18] having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart;

You teach the Law was changed...the jot and tittles...the least of them...you would have our Master lie when He said He was not here to change the law...as that would destroy it...

you are the Pharisee that adds to the commandment...you are not entering in salvation yourself and prevent others from doing so by false teachings and causing stumbling...

You do not walk AS HE DID...nor do you have HIS HOLY SPIRIT that is given to those who obey...as when they waited on Pentecost...obediently...

You claim “i love you” but then you do your own thing...and not what He did or instructed you to do...

His Holy Spirit causes you to walk His way...live His way...not your own...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You teach the Law was changed...the jot and tittles...the least of them...you would have our Master lie when He said He was not here to change the law...as that would destroy it...

you are the Pharisee that adds to the commandment...you are not entering in salvation yourself and prevent others from doing so by false teachings and causing stumbling...

You do not walk AS HE DID...nor do you have HIS HOLY SPIRIT that is given to those who obey...as when they waited on Pentecost...obediently...

You claim “i love you” but then you do your own thing...and not what He did or instructed you to do...

His Holy Spirit causes you to walk His way...live His way...not your own...

I said
lol You are just another lost Jew trying to fit your own idea of what you want God to be into society.
Thats why you lie and bear false witness against the truth believers like me who stand on the Word quoted to them in their minds from the real Holy Spirit. That is why you cant believe what is written in the new testament. Right in front of your eyes.

CHRIST CHANGED THE LAW

Heb 7:12-16
13 For He of whom these things are spoken belongs to another tribe, from which no man has officiated at the altar.
14 For it is evident that our Lord arose from Judah, of which tribe Moses spoke nothing concerning priesthood.
15 And it is yet far more evident if, in the likeness of Melchizedek, there arises another priest
16 who has come, not according to the law of a fleshly commandment, but according to the power of an endless life.
Heb 7:18-19
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
19 for the law made nothing perfect; on the other hand, there is the bringing in of a better hope, through which we draw near to God.
Heb 7:22
22 by so much more Jesus has become a surety of a better covenant.
Heb 7:28
28 For the law appoints as high priests men who have weakness, but the word of the oath, which came after the law, appoints the Son who has been perfected forever.
Heb 7:12
Heb 8:7
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second.
Jude 1:24-25
24 Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,
25 To God our Savior, who alone is wise, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and forever. Amen.
Gal 5:1-5
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
5 For we through the Spirit eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
James 2:10
10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all.
James 2:12-13
12 So speak and so do as those who will be judged by the law of liberty.
13 For judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.
Matt 6:14-15
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Gal 6:2-5
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
3 For if anyone thinks himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself.
4 But let each one examine his own work, and then he will have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
5 For each one shall bear his own load.
Rom 2:12
12 For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law
Gal 6:2
(NKJ)

XXX Christ didnt do away with the idea of law. He just came to deliver us from the old testament law of sin and death. And He done it with the new testament law of Christ. One cant keep them both. One cant get an eye for an eye and turn the other cheek both at the same time.

Matt 5:17-18
17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
(NKJ)

Matt 7:12
12 "Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.
(NKJ)

Matt 23:23
23 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faith. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone.
(NKJ)

Luke 10:26-28
26 He said to him, "What is written in the law? What is your reading of it?"
27 So he answered and said," 'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind,' and 'your neighbor as yourself.'"
28 And He said to him, "You have answered rightly; do this and you will live."
(NKJ)

Luke 16:16-17
16 "The law and the prophets were until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it.
17 "And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for one tittle of the law to fail.
(NKJ)

Heb 10:1

1 For the law, having a shadow of the good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with these same sacrifices, which they offer continually year by year, make those who approach perfect.
(NKJ)

Rom 7:6
6 But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not in the oldness of the letter.
(NKJ)

Rom 10:4-5
4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.
5 For Moses writes about the righteousness which is of the law, "The man who does those things shall live by them."
(NKJ)

Acts 21:19-21
19 When he had greeted them, he told in detail those things which God had done among the Gentiles through his ministry.
20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord. And they said to him, "You see, brother, how many myriads of Jews there are who have believed, and they are all zealous for the law;
21 "but they have been informed about you that you teach all the Jews who are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children nor to walk according to the customs.
(NKJ)
[Act 10:9-16

clefty

I said
lol You are just another lost Jew trying to fit your own idea of what you want God to be into society.
Thats why you lie and bear false witness against the truth believers like me who stand on the Word quoted to them in their minds from the real Holy Spirit. That is why you cant believe what is written in the new testament. Right in front of your eyes.

CHRIST CHANGED THE LAW

Heb 7:12-16
13 For He of whom these things are spoken belongs to another tribe, from which no man has officiated at the altar.
14 For it is evident that our Lord arose from Judah, of which tribe Moses spoke nothing concerning priesthood.
15 And it is yet far more evident if, in the likeness of Melchizedek, there arises another priest
16 who has come, not according to the law of a fleshly commandment, but according to the power of an endless life.
Heb 7:18-19
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
19 for the law made nothing perfect; on the other hand, there is the bringing in of a better hope, through which we draw near to God.
Heb 7:22
22 by so much more Jesus has become a surety of a better covenant.
Heb 7:28
28 For the law appoints as high priests men who have weakness, but the word of the oath, which came after the law, appoints the Son who has been perfected forever.
Heb 7:12
Heb 8:7
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second.
Jude 1:24-25
24 Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,
25 To God our Savior, who alone is wise, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and forever. Amen.
Gal 5:1-5
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
5 For we through the Spirit eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
James 2:10
10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all.
James 2:12-13
12 So speak and so do as those who will be judged by the law of liberty.
13 For judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.
Matt 6:14-15
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Gal 6:2-5
3 For if anyone thinks himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself.
4 But let each one examine his own work, and then he will have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
5 For each one shall bear his own load.
Rom 2:12
12 For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law
Gal 6:2
(NKJ)

XXX Christ didnt do away with the idea of law. He just came to deliver us from the old testament law of sin and death. And He done it with the new testament law of Christ. One cant keep them both. One cant get an eye for an eye and turn the other cheek both at the same time.

Matt 5:17-18
17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
(NKJ)

Matt 7:12
12 "Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.
(NKJ)

Matt 23:23
23 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faith. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone.
(NKJ)

Luke 10:26-28
26 He said to him, "What is written in the law? What is your reading of it?"
27 So he answered and said," 'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind,' and 'your neighbor as yourself.'"
28 And He said to him, "You have answered rightly; do this and you will live."
(NKJ)

Luke 16:16-17
16 "The law and the prophets were until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it.
17 "And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for one tittle of the law to fail.
(NKJ)

Heb 10:1

1 For the law, having a shadow of the good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with these same sacrifices, which they offer continually year by year, make those who approach perfect.
(NKJ)

Rom 7:6
6 But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not in the oldness of the letter.
(NKJ)

Rom 10:4-5
4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.
5 For Moses writes about the righteousness which is of the law, "The man who does those things shall live by them."
(NKJ)

Acts 21:19-21
19 When he had greeted them, he told in detail those things which God had done among the Gentiles through his ministry.
20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord. And they said to him, "You see, brother, how many myriads of Jews there are who have believed, and they are all zealous for the law;
21 "but they have been informed about you that you teach all the Jews who are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children nor to walk according to the customs.
(NKJ)
[Act 10:9-16

Two times continue Squeaky...winter times and what other time? Matt 24:20

clefty

I said

Acts 15:9 is scripture and even New Testament...which contains the covenant lived and taught by Him...for us to follow...copy Paul said Paul as He copies Christ...duh

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Acts 15:9 is scripture and even New Testament...which contains the covenant lived and taught by Him...for us to follow...copy Paul said Paul as He copies Christ...duh

I said
lol I agree with Paul and Paul said

[Heb 7:12, 18
[12] For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
[18] For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

clefty

I said
lol I agree with Paul and Paul said

[Heb 7:12, 18
[12] For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
[18] For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

The book of Hebrews is only by tradition attributed to Paul’s authorship...the irony you still follow man’s tradition

These texts are referring to the law of priesthood the ministration of that unchanging Law...the administration of the Law was changed...not the Law administered

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The book of Hebrews is only by tradition attributed to Paul’s authorship...the irony you still follow man’s tradition

These texts are referring to the law of priesthood the ministration of that unchanging Law...the administration of the Law was changed...not the Law administered

I said
lol You have more phony excuses than anyone I know. One of these days God willing you will start questioning all that intellectual deception your walking in.

The bible says dont. And you do it anyway.

[1Co 4:6 NKJV] [6] Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

[Rev 22:18-19
[18] For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
[19] and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

clefty

I said
lol You have more phony excuses than anyone I know. One of these days God willing you will start questioning all that intellectual deception your walking in.

[1Co 4:6 NKJV] [6] Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

[Rev 22:18-19
[18] For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
[19] and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

You added Sabbath into Rom 14...and ignore it many other places...but good to know you can still see around the log in your own eye...