Sabbath

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Romans 11:25 read before that the description of you being grafted into the tree...gentiles dont change the tree...this happens as verse 26 says and so all Israel may be saved...see? You do what Israel does...as it was ONE LAW for native and goyim alike...as it is written in Ex 20:10 Sabbath commandment...

You do what the tree does...it does not do what you do...don’t boast or you will be cut off too...as were the disobedient jews...disobedient BECAUSE they did not believe

Same mind meaning the mind you were grafted into...the mind of Sabbath keeping CHRIST...NO DISTINCTION as Peter preached...no distinction made between jews and goyim...and here you are rebuilding a wall between jew and gentile making void and null the work He did to make one NEW creature of the two...

I said
lol You really are an idiot. I didnt build that wall God did.

[Rom 11:28-30, 32-33
[28] Concerning the gospel [they are] enemies for your sake, but concerning the election [they are] beloved for the sake of the fathers.
[29] For the gifts and the calling of God [are] irrevocable.
[30] For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience, ...
[32] For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.
[33] Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable [are] His judgments and His ways past finding out!

clefty

I said
lol You really are an idiot. I didnt build that wall God did.

[Rom 11:28-30, 32-33
[28] Concerning the gospel [they are] enemies for your sake, but concerning the election [they are] beloved for the sake of the fathers.
[29] For the gifts and the calling of God [are] irrevocable.
[30] For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience, ...
[32] For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.
[33] Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable [are] His judgments and His ways past finding out!

Those are the unbelieving jews silly...of course there is a wall between the world and His people...a sign which makes them distinct...REMEMBER? Heb 4:9

Those that dont believe DONT OBEY...are cut off...

I am talking about the sheep in the fold...you put a wall between the sheep...the body of Christ...Israel...you divide the House...between those that do and those that don’t

He tore down the wall between believing jews and believing goyim as there is neither jew or goyim in Him...

Yes It’s true
There is NO jew
NO goyim
In Him

Ha...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Those are the unbelieving jews silly...of course there is a wall between the world and His people...a sign which makes them distinct...REMEMBER? Heb 4:9

I am talking about the sheep in the fold...you put a wall between the sheep...the body of Christ...Israel...you divide the House...between those that do and those that don’t

He tore down the wall between believing jews and believing goyim as there is neither jew or goyim in Him...

Yes It’s true
There is NO jew
NO goyim
In Him

Ha...

I said
lol I dont see where it says "unbelieving Jews" of course you always did add your own opinion as some sort of authority.

[Rom 11:25
[25] For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[Rom 12:16
[16] Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

Yes It’s true
There is NO jew
NO goyim
In Him

Ha...

I said
lol You do show your lack of trust in the authority of the Word because you hardly ever quote it. You demonstrate the authority of your own opinion because your always giving it. Of course that is also why the Lord warned us Christians about you Jews who dont know the Holy Spirit.

[Mat 12:34, 36-37
[34] "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. ...
[36] "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
[37] "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

clefty

I said
lol I dont see where it says "unbelieving Jews" of course you always did add your own opinion as some sort of authority.

LOL...You don't see it?

Here’s a hint:

Romans 11:1 I ask then: Did God reject his people? By no means! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God did not reject his people, whom he foreknew. Don’t you know what Scripture says in the passage about Elijah—how he appealed to God against Israel: 3 “Lord, they have killed your prophets and torn down your altars; I am the only one left, and they are trying to kill me”[a]? 4 And what was God’s answer to him? “I have reserved for myself seven thousand who have not bowed the knee to Baal.” 5 So too, at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace. 6 And if by grace, then it cannot be based on works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace.

7 What then? What the people of Israel sought so earnestly they did not obtain. The elect among them did, but the others were hardened, 8 as it is written:

“God gave them a spirit of stupor,
eyes that could not see
and ears that could not hear,
to this very day.”[c]
9 And David says:

“May their table become a snare and a trap,
a stumbling block and a retribution for them.
10 May their eyes be darkened so they cannot see,
and their backs be bent forever.”[d]

11 Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all! Rather, because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel envious. 12 But if their transgression means riches for the world, and their loss means riches for the Gentiles, how much greater riches will their full inclusion bring!

13 I am talking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch as I am the apostle to the Gentiles, I take pride in my ministry 14 in the hope that I may somehow arouse my own people to envy and save some of them. 15 For if their rejection brought reconciliation to the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? 16 If the part of the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, then the whole batch is holy; if the root is holy, so are the branches.

17 If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root, 18 do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you. 19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.” 20 Granted. But they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but tremble. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either.

22 Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off. 23 And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24 After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree!

25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, 26 and in this way[e] all Israel will be saved. As it is written:

“The deliverer will come from Zion;
he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.
27 And this is[f] my covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”[g]
28 As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies for your sake; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs, 29 for God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. 30 Just as you who were at one time disobedient to God have now received mercy as a result of their disobedience, 31 so they too have now become disobedient in order that they too may now[h] receive mercy as a result of God’s mercy to you. 32 For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.”

Hope that helps...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
LOL...You don't see it?

Here’s a hint:

Romans 11:1 I ask then: Did God reject his people? By no means! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God did not reject his people, whom he foreknew. Don’t you know what Scripture says in the passage about Elijah—how he appealed to God against Israel: 3 “Lord, they have killed your prophets and torn down your altars; I am the only one left, and they are trying to kill me”[a]? 4 And what was God’s answer to him? “I have reserved for myself seven thousand who have not bowed the knee to Baal.” 5 So too, at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace. 6 And if by grace, then it cannot be based on works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace.

7 What then? What the people of Israel sought so earnestly they did not obtain. The elect among them did, but the others were hardened, 8 as it is written:

“God gave them a spirit of stupor,
eyes that could not see
and ears that could not hear,
to this very day.”[c]
9 And David says:

“May their table become a snare and a trap,
a stumbling block and a retribution for them.
10 May their eyes be darkened so they cannot see,
and their backs be bent forever.”[d]

11 Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all! Rather, because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel envious. 12 But if their transgression means riches for the world, and their loss means riches for the Gentiles, how much greater riches will their full inclusion bring!

13 I am talking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch as I am the apostle to the Gentiles, I take pride in my ministry 14 in the hope that I may somehow arouse my own people to envy and save some of them.

15 For if their rejection brought reconciliation to the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? 16 If the part of the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, then the whole batch is holy; if the root is holy, so are the branches.

17 If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root, 18 do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you. 19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.” 20 Granted. But they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but tremble. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either.

22 Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off. 23 And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24 After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree!

25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, 26 and in this way[e] all Israel will be saved. As it is written:

“The deliverer will come from Zion;
he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.
27 And this is[f] my covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”[g]
28 As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies for your sake; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs, 29 for God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. 30 Just as you who were at one time disobedient to God have now received mercy as a result of their disobedience, 31 so they too have now become disobedient in order that they too may now[h] receive mercy as a result of God’s mercy to you. 32 For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.”

Hope that helps...

I said
lol Help, that almost says exactly what I'm saying . All except for the parts where you twisted and perverted the gospel.Maybe you should go back and read a real bible and see. Pride is a sin in the old testament and the new testament. But its obvious your full of it.

[Rom 11:13
[13] For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry,

It says as far as the gospel and Christianity you Jews are enemies. And you have proved that to be true.In verse 28. Because of the way you pervert the gospel. That is because of your blindness.

[25] For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[16] Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

clefty

I said
lol Help, that almost says exactly what I'm saying . All except for the parts where you twisted and perverted the gospel.Maybe you should go back and read a real bible and see. Pride is a sin in the old testament and the new testament. But its obvious your full of it.

[Rom 11:13
[13] For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry,

It says as far as the gospel and Christianity you Jews are enemies. And you have proved that to be true.In verse 28. Because of the way you pervert the gospel. That is because of your blindness.

Thought you would get it...jews were cut off for their unbelief which led them to disobedience...

Like you...your unbelief leads you to disobey...you believe instead your god allows his laws changed or ignored and allows anytime all the time rest days...

They thought they worshiped properly with a golden calf...just like you your “do what thou whilst as long as you are convinced”...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Thought you would get it...jews were cut off for their unbelief which led them to disobedience...

Like you...your unbelief leads you to disobey...you believe instead your god allows his laws changed or ignored and allows anytime all the time rest days...

They thought they worshiped properly with a golden calf...just like you your “do what thou whilst as long as you are convinced”...

I said
lol You are a true Jew. You think you worship properly according to your own opinion. But like the the rest of the Jews you have been blinded. Dont you know your own opinion is worthless.

clefty

I said
lol You are a true Jew. You think you worship properly according to your own opinion. But like the the rest of the Jews you have been blinded. Dont you know your own opinion is worthless.

Poor squeaky is not of the same mind...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Poor squeaky is not of the same mind...

I said
lol I am not of the same mind as you. And I thank God for that.You have a corrupt mind.

Corruption -The Carnal Mind
[Rom 8:20-23
[20] For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected [it] in hope;
[21] because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
[22] For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now.
[23] Not only [that], but we also who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, eagerly waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body.

clefty

I said
lol I am not of the same mind as you. And I thank God for that.You have a corrupt mind.

[20] For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected [it] in hope;
[21] because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
[22] For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now.
[23] Not only [that], but we also who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, eagerly waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body.

Poor squeaky doesn’t want to be adopted...wants to do his own thingy...cuz he is convinced in his own mind which is not the same as the believers

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Poor squeaky doesn’t want to be adopted...wants to do his own thingy...cuz he is convinced in his own mind which is not the same as the believers

I said
lolol That is the kind of logic that comes from a corrupt mind.

clefty

I said
lolol That is the kind of logic that comes from a corrupt mind.

Yes so why do you do this?

“Poor squeaky doesn’t want to be adopted...wants to do his own thingy...cuz he is convinced in his own mind which is not the same as the believers”

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yes so why do you do this?

“Poor squeaky doesn’t want to be adopted...wants to do his own thingy...cuz he is convinced in his own mind which is not the same as the believers”

I said
lol Do all you Jews just start making up lies about Christians or is this your own personal meathod?
And by the way, I have already been adopted into Gods family. When I started receiving these revelations from Jesus.

clefty

I said
lol Do all you Jews just start making up lies about Christians or is this your own personal meathod?
And by the way, I have already been adopted into Gods family. When I started receiving these revelations from Jesus.

Meathod? LOL...

However Peter is clear the Holy Spirit is given to those who obey...Acts 5:32 and not their own inclinations or whatever whenever...it is a family after all...unity and like mindedness and a body and all that...

I mean what if your stomach decided to do whatever whenever? Because it was fully convinced? LOL

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Meathod? LOL...

However Peter is clear the Holy Spirit is given to those who obey...Acts 5:32 and not their own inclinations or whatever whenever...it is a family after all...unity and like mindedness and a body and all that...

I mean what if your stomach decided to do whatever whenever? Because it was fully convinced? LOL

I said
lolol I really do feel sorry for you. Your bitter envy is really growing.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Meathod? LOL...

did he just call you a meathead? :freak:

clefty

I said
lolol I really do feel sorry for you. Your bitter envy is really growing.

Peter later speaks of how Yah made NO DISTINCTIONS between jew or goyim Acts 15:9...but over there on the street corner is Squeaky quite distinct with his prayer of “thank you that I am not like one of those obedient believers over there...but free to do whatever whenever...as long as I am fully convinced”