Sabbath

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Oh my...

All this

Leviticus 19:34

The stranger who resides with you shall be to you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt; I am the LORD your God.

Exodus 12:49
Verse Concepts
"The same law shall apply to the native as to the stranger who sojourns among you."

Leviticus 24:22
Verse Concepts
'There shall be one standard for you; it shall be for the stranger as well as the native, for I am the LORD your God.'"

Numbers 9:14
Verse Concepts
'If an alien sojourns among you and observes the Passover to the LORD, according to the statute of the Passover and according to its ordinance, so he shall do; you shall have one statute, both for the alien and for the native of the land.'"

Numbers 15:14
Verse Concepts
'If an alien sojourns with you, or one who may be among you throughout your generations, and he wishes to make an offering by fire, as a soothing aroma to the LORD, just as you do so he shall do.

Numbers 15:15
Verse Concepts
'As for the assembly, there shall be one statute for you and for the alien who sojourns with you, a perpetual statute throughout your generations; as you are, so shall the alien be before the LORD.

Numbers 15:16
Verse Concepts
'There is to be one law and one ordinance for you and for the alien who sojourns with you.'"

Numbers 15:29
Verse Concepts
'You shall have one law for him who does anything unintentionally, for him who is native among the sons of Israel and for the alien who sojourns among them.

Deuteronomy 1:16
Verse Concepts
"Then I charged your judges at that time, saying, 'Hear the cases between your fellow countrymen, and judge righteously between a man and his fellow countryman, or the alien who is with him.

Deuteronomy 24:14
Verse Concepts
"You shall not oppress a hired servant who is poor and needy, whether he is one of your countrymen or one of your aliens who is in your land in your towns.

Leviticus 18:26
Verse Concepts
'But as for you, you are to keep My statutes and My judgments and shall not do any of these abominations, neither the native, nor the alien who sojourns among you

Exodus 12:19
Verse Concepts
'Seven days there shall be no leaven found in your houses; for whoever eats what is leavened, that person shall be cut off from the congregation of Israel, whether he is an alien or a native of the land.

Exodus 20:10
Verse Concepts
but the seventh day is a sabbath of the LORD your God; in it you shall not do any work, you or your son or your daughter, your male or your female servant or your cattle or your sojourner who stays with you.

Deuteronomy 5:14
Verse Concepts
but the seventh day is a sabbath of the LORD your God; in it you shall not do any work, you or your son or your daughter or your male servant or your female servant or your ox or your donkey or any of your cattle or your sojourner who stays with you, so that your male servant and your female servant may rest as well as you.

Leviticus 16:29
Verse Concepts
"This shall be a permanent statute for you: in the seventh month, on the tenth day of the month, you shall humble your souls and not do any work, whether the native, or the alien who sojourns among you;

Leviticus 17:8
Verse Concepts
"Then you shall say to them, 'Any man from the house of Israel, or from the aliens who sojourn among them, who offers a burnt offering or sacrifice,

Leviticus 17:10
Verse Concepts
'And any man from the house of Israel, or from the aliens who sojourn among them, who eats any blood, I will set My face against that person who eats blood and will cut him off from among his people.

Leviticus 22:18
"Speak to Aaron and to his sons and to all the sons of Israel and say to them, 'Any man of the house of Israel or of the aliens in Israel who presents his offering, whether it is any of their votive or any of their freewill offerings, which they present to the LORD for a burnt offering--

Leviticus 17:13
Verse Concepts
"So when any man from the sons of Israel, or from the aliens who sojourn among them, in hunting catches a beast or a bird which may be eaten, he shall pour out its blood and cover it with earth.

Leviticus 24:16
Verse Concepts
'Moreover, the one who blasphemes the name of the LORD shall surely be put to death; all the congregation shall certainly stone him. The alien as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death.

Numbers 15:26
'So all the congregation of the sons of Israel will be forgiven, with the alien who sojourns among them, for it happened to all the people through error.

Numbers 35:15
Verse Concepts
'These six cities shall be for refuge for the sons of Israel, and for the alien and for the sojourner among them; that anyone who kills a person unintentionally may flee there.

Joshua 20:9
Verse Concepts
These were the appointed cities for all the sons of Israel and for the stranger who sojourns among them, that whoever kills any person unintentionally may flee there, and not die by the hand of the avenger of blood until he stands before the congregation.

Numbers 19:10
Verse Concepts
'The one who gathers the ashes of the heifer shall wash his clothes and be unclean until evening; and it shall be a perpetual statute to the sons of Israel and to the alien who sojourns among them.

Says otherwise...

Especially

Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. 9 Six days you shall labor and do all your work, 10 but the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your male or female servant, nor your animals, nor any foreigner residing in your towns. 11 For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.

The irony

This was NEVER TAUGHT IN THE OT:

"[You must] be circumcised...” is why they said --to whom we gave no [such] commandment--

I said
lolol Dont throw a bunch of theives and robbers at me, I won't listen to them.

[Jhn 10:1-8
[1] "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
[2] "But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
[3] "To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
[4] "And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
[5] "Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers."
[6] Jesus used this illustration, but they did not understand the things which He spoke to them.
[7] Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
[8] "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

clefty

I said
lolol Dont throw a bunch of theives and robbers at me, I won't listen to them.

[Jhn 10:1-8
[1] "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
[2] "But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
[3] "To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
[4] "And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
[5] "Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers."
[6] Jesus used this illustration, but they did not understand the things which He spoke to them.
[7] Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
[8] "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

Moses wasn’t a thief or robber...the sheep listened to him...

What you are twisting is Yahushua speaking of the Pharisees with their new laws and new ways...kinda like you and your changed customs jewish false witness which His sheep will not listen to...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Moses wasn’t a thief or robber...the sheep listened to him...

What you are twisting is Yahushua speaking of the Pharisees with their new laws and new ways...kinda like you and your changed customs jewish false witness which His sheep will not listen to...

I said
lol You are a Pharisee. They are the ones who put one foot in the new testament and one foot in the old testament and tried to keep them both.

clefty

I said
lol You are a Pharisee. They are the ones who put one foot in the new testament and one foot in the old testament and tried to keep them both.

Nope...Pharisees didn’t want to be in the new covenant...look at Saul...he killed believers until he did want to be in the new covenant known as “the Way”

Yahushua Himself was and used the OT and brought most of it over...

He even said do as the Pharisees teach from moses’ seat but NOT what they do...

BECAUSE they were NOT doing as He taught or did...JUST LIKE YOU

clefty

I said

Oh my now you all red...now what did you do to get a Sabbatical? Ha

Now who is gonna talk to me about Sabbath and day of rest and all the other threads you start on the very same subject to try and silence the Holy Spirit pricking you to be more like Him and walk as He did and live as He did...just as

Oh well have a good sabbatical and hurry back with new threads on the same issue: that you claim Yahushua lied when He said think not the law changed...

Your jewish false witness that Yahushua changed the customs of Moses...

DansingWall

When considering that which we know as the Old Covenant, who were the persons that made the agreement?

God and the house of Israel and also ..... us strangers

Isaiah 56:6-8 (KJV)
6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
8 The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

clefty

God and the house of Israel and also ..... us strangers

Isaiah 56:6-8 (KJV)
6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
8 The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

The irony it is the ONLY COMMANDMENT which includes the stranger within thy gates...Ex. 20:10

The only one Isaiah concludes his book with...Is. 66:23 He could have said from day to day ALL will come worship...whenever they want...and no matter which dispensation they were under...but he didnt...

clefty

I said

Happy Sabbath squeaky hope you getting plenty of rest and healing on your sabbatical...

clefty

I said
lolol This is not the only place or website I share in.

WHAT!!!? You dare share elsewhere? Well ok...but don’t forget us here...

Feel free to do all your rough drafts here...no wait...do your rough drafts there and save us the final...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
WHAT!!!? You dare share elsewhere? Well ok...but don’t forget us here...

Feel free to do all your rough drafts here...no wait...do your rough drafts there and save us the final...

I said
lol Like I said what has happened to you? It looks like something bad.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What is and what looks like to you are RARELY accurate...

I said
lol You still cant get in the Spirit. All your faith is in your own opinion. Of course that goes against scripture to . Scripture even says you have been blinded. lol But your to blind to see it.

[Rom 11:25
[25] For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[Rom 12:16
[16] Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

clefty

I said
lol You still cant get in the Spirit. All your faith is in your own opinion. Of course that goes against scripture. Scripture even says you have been blinded. lol But your to blind to see it.

Romans 11:25 read before that the description of you being grafted into the tree...gentiles dont change the tree...this happens as verse 26 says and so all Israel may be saved...see? You do what Israel does...as it was ONE LAW for native and goyim alike...as it is written in Ex 20:10 Sabbath commandment...

You do what the tree does...it does not do what you do...don’t boast or you will be cut off too...as were the disobedient jews...disobedient BECAUSE they did not believe

[Rom 11:25
[25] For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

[Rom 12:16
[16] Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

Same mind meaning the mind you were grafted into...the mind of Sabbath keeping CHRIST...NO DISTINCTION as Peter preached...no distinction made between jews and goyim...and here you are rebuilding a wall between jew and gentile making void and null the work He did to make one NEW creature of the two...