Sabbath

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You added Sabbath into Rom 14...and ignore it many other places...but good to know you can still see around the log in your own eye...

I said
I accept rom 14 in the revelations of Jesus Christ. You cant know Jesus or you wouldnt keep calling Him a liar.

[Jhn 10:1, 7-8
[1] "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
[7] Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
[8] "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

clefty

I said
I accept rom 14 in the revelations of Jesus Christ. You cant know Jesus or you wouldnt keep calling Him a liar.

[Jhn 10:1, 7-8
[1] "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
[7] Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
[8] "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

You are like the pharisees and sadduccees and scribes and all those who added to the way into the sheepfold...there is only ONE WAY...you go your own worship every day way...His sheep will not hear you either...

glorydaz

You are like the pharisees and sadduccees and scribes and all those who added to the way into the sheepfold...there is only ONE WAY...you go your own worship every day way...His sheep will not hear you either...

Poor ol' Clefty.....stuck on the wrong side of the cross....and revelling in it. :chuckle:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
lol Your an idiot. You dont know scripture at all. I have answered all your questions with scripture. And you ignore it. You have a bad mental problem.

clefty

Poor ol' Clefty.....stuck on the wrong side of the cross....and revelling in it. :chuckle:

The first full day after the cross...the first full day of the new covenant age was a Sabbath...just like the first full day of the Edenic covenant age...

And He rose on it...healed rested and refreshed...His followers hurried to keep it not having been told otherwise...as did goyim crowding the synagogues to hear Moses preached and read every Sabbath in every city...

Sadly you and yours follow jewish false witness that the cross changed the customs delivered by Moses...

clefty

I said
lol Your an idiot. You dont know scripture at all. I have answered all your questions with scripture. And you ignore it. You have a bad mental problem.

Matt 24:20 Has Him expecting two times still occuring...winter times and .... ?

Answer that...with scripture

glorydaz

The first full day after the cross...the first full day of the new covenant age was a Sabbath...just like the first full day of the Edenic covenant age...

And He rose on it...healed rested and refreshed...His followers hurried to keep it not having been told otherwise...as did goyim crowding the synagogues to hear Moses preached and read every Sabbath in every city...

Sadly you and yours follow jewish false witness that the cross changed the customs delivered by Moses...

And you and yours reject your God and Saviour, therefore you cling to that which will never save.

clefty

And you and yours reject your God and Saviour, therefore you cling to that which will never save.

You still refuse to understand...shadows cannot be clung to...they point...are still...

And those that are saved cling to Him His ways...

Because of what He did for us...we WANT to follow Him HIS WAYS...not those of man his tradition

Because we wish to obey we are given the Spirit to keep on keeping on...His Way...the Way...you know that cult Paul worshipped with...

The same you now accuse as heretical...the irony...traditions indeed run deep and long

clefty

I said
lol You got that right. I have never found anyone who rejects point blank verses, in favor of maybe almost says verses. Well what ever he/she is they are a Jew.

Point blank verses rejected? LOL

You reject:

Matt 24:20 lists two periods of time Yahushua fully expected to continue well into the future...winter times and Sabbath times

Heb 4:9 specifically states a sabbatismos a sabbath keeping remains for His people

Isaiah 66:23 that there will be a time again when ALL will worship from Sabbath to Sabbath...

Sabbath was made for man...not just jews...or for Squeaky...he is too good for obedience...to submit to Him HIS Way...Squeaky has his own way he convinces himself with...believing jewish lies that Yahushua changed the customs of Moses...

Squeaky must also believe gravity began with Newton...and is dispensed as a natural law only to the English...and that gravity’s law ended when poor Newton died...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Point blank verses rejected? LOL

You reject:

Matt 24:20 lists two periods of time Yahushua fully expected to continue well into the future...winter times and Sabbath times

Heb 4:9 specifically states a sabbatismos a sabbath keeping remains for His people

Isaiah 66:23 that there will be a time again when ALL will worship from Sabbath to Sabbath...

Sabbath was made for man...not just jews...or for Squeaky...he is too good for obedience...to submit to Him HIS Way...Squeaky has his own way he convinces himself with...believing jewish lies that Yahushua changed the customs of Moses...

Squeaky must also believe gravity began with Newton...and is dispensed as a natural law only to the English...and that gravity’s law ended when poor Newton died...

I said
lol Look at your interpretation. Matt 24-20 is warning that the death someone goes through will be worse on the Sabbath or in the winter.

[Mat 24:19-21
[19] "But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days!
[20] "And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath.
[21] "For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

This has nothing to do with the Sabbath day. This has to be with working out your salvation. You have the understanding of a fence post.

[Heb 4:8-10
[8] For if Joshua had given them rest, then He would not afterward have spoken of another day.
[9] There remains therefore a rest for the people of God.
[10] For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works as God [did] from His.

This proves you dont have the right God or the right Jesus. If you dont abide in the doctrine of Christ-new testament.

Isaiah 66:23

[2Jo 1:8-11
[8] Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
[9] Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
[10] If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
[11] for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

glorydaz

You still refuse to understand...shadows cannot be clung to...they point...are still...

And those that are saved cling to Him His ways...

Because of what He did for us...we WANT to follow Him HIS WAYS...not those of man his tradition

Because we wish to obey we are given the Spirit to keep on keeping on...His Way...the Way...you know that cult Paul worshipped with...

The same you now accuse as heretical...the irony...traditions indeed run deep and long

Wrong, as usual. You need to be schooled, boy.
Your lack of understanding about the INNER MAN is keeping you far away from the truth.

Spirits are not "shadows"...any more than the Holy Spirit is a shadow.

1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.​

clefty

I said
lol Look at your interpretation. Matt 24-20 is warning that the death someone goes through will be worse on the Sabbath or in the winter.

[Mat 24:19-21
[19] "But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days!
[20] "And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath.
[21] "For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.
LOL...oh my...so how does a warning about dying in a winter or on a Sabbath mean that winter and Sabbaths are no longer expected?

So winter and Sabbaths are still expected...long into the future...

This has nothing to do with the Sabbath day. This has to be with working out your salvation. You have the understanding of a fence post.

[8] For if Joshua had given them rest, then He would not afterward have spoken of another day.
[10] For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works as God [did] from His.[/quote]

Greek English Morphology
686 [e] ἄρα
ara So then Conj
620 [e] ἀπολείπεται
apoleipetai there remains V-PIM/P-3S
4520 [e] σαββατισμὸς
sabbatismos a Sabbath rest N-NMS
3588 [e] τῷ
tō for the Art-DMS
2992 [e] λαῷ
laō people N-DMS
3588 [e] τοῦ
tou - Art-GMS
2316 [e] Θεοῦ.
Theou of God.

The word is borrowed from the hebrew to emphasize that it is a SABBATH KEEPING REST...not just rest...that remains for His people...not accepting it means you dont want it...you’d rather disobey

This proves you dont have the right God or the right Jesus. If you dont abide in the doctrine of Christ-new testament.

Isaiah 66:23
LOL...not even addressed...Isaiah speaks of the time after the Yahushua’s coming

2Jo 1:8-11
[8] Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
[9] Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
[10] If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
[11] for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

You don’t work for anything...especially NOT the reward of the Father His OT Will obeyed or Son...

You greeted and received the false witness of jews that Yahushua changed the customs delivered by Moses...

clefty

Wrong, as usual. You need to be schooled, boy.
Your lack of understanding about the INNER MAN is keeping you far away from the truth.
the circumcised inner man you mean? LOL

Spirits are not "shadows"...any more than the Holy Spirit is a shadow.
never said spirits ARE shadows...spirits are not flesh and blood bones or physical...I cling to Yahushua Who is glorified body...not just a spirit...the Sabbaths point me to Him...I don’t keep Sabbaths they keep me...close to Him and not to the world

1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.​

And know what but the Spirit of who is from God that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by Yah...

Sabbath being one of the first things...made for Man and given to...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
LOL...oh my...so how does a warning about dying in a winter or on a Sabbath mean that winter and Sabbaths are no longer expected?

So winter and Sabbaths are still expected...long into the future

[10] For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works as God [did] from His.

Greek English Morphology
686 [e] ἄρα
ara So then Conj
620 [e] ἀπολείπεται
apoleipetai there remains V-PIM/P-3S
4520 [e] σαββατισμὸς
sabbatismos a Sabbath rest N-NMS
3588 [e] τῷ
tō for the Art-DMS
2992 [e] λαῷ
laō people N-DMS
3588 [e] τοῦ
tou - Art-GMS
2316 [e] Θεοῦ.
Theou of God.

The word is borrowed from the hebrew to emphasize that it is a SABBATH KEEPING REST...not just rest...that remains for His people...not accepting it means you dont want it...you’d rather disobey

LOL...not even addressed...Isaiah speaks of the time after the Yahushua’s coming

You don’t work for anything...especially NOT the reward of the Father His OT Will obeyed or Son...

You greeted and received the false witness of jews that Yahushua changed the customs delivered by Moses...[/QUOTE]

I said
lolol You are an idiot. Your arguing with scripture. And the only new testament verse you had shows I'm right. Moses gave them the law of the Sabbath. And Joshua didnt even give them the day of rest. The day of rest didnt have anything to do with the Sabbath.

[Heb 4:8-11
[11] Let us therefore be diligent to enter that rest, lest anyone fall according to the same example of disobedience.

Last edited: