Sabbath

clefty

I said
Are you going to lie to her new?? After telling me it was a day of rest. Do nothing day.

It is a day of rest...it is not a do nothing day...you are the one claiming you rest any day every day Sabbath...despite the commandment that one work six days and then rest...

clefty

I said

Mark 7:16-23
16 "If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear!"
17 When He had entered a house away from the crowd, His disciples asked Him concerning the parable.
18 So He said to them, "Are you thus without understanding also? Do you not perceive that whatever enters a man from outside cannot defile him,
19 "because it does not enter his heart but his stomach, and is eliminated, thus purifying all foods?"
20 And He said, "What comes out of a man, that defiles a man.
21 "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
22 "thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness.
23 "All these evil things come from within and defile a man."
(NKJ)

And by this you mean to say that all things are possible in Christ who strengthens you?...including breaking the law...or refusing to see it is upheld in the NT and beyond...

Even this text makes clear that the heart is defiled before the Sunday Ham goes in...is why the Sunday Ham goes in...

Kinda like a the needle of the tattoo...by the time it penetrates much time was spent saving money thinking of a design where to put it which tattoo artist...etc...so the thought process to sit still long enough for it to occur kinda reveals the heart and mind long before the needle punctures the skin...

A believer in the early church wouldn't even consider Ham food...just as we don't consider dog or human flesh meat to eat...

The heart is already long defiled before something defiling can enter the stomach to defile...

clefty

LastServant,

re: "Man will never have to work with his hands again to keep himself alive and well."

Any thoughts on what man might be doing?

We won't work to live but will live as we were created to work...before the detour of sin

Already in the garden and before the fall Adam had a job...co creator by naming that which was made...he was to tend and care for the garden...after the curse it would be by the sweat of his brown and labor...

But when sin is no more we will rest as even before sin the Sabbath was...rest from caring for the garden...God Himself rested from speaking the world into existence...and then went on to do other work...

clefty

[FONT="]Sign Seal[/FONT][/B]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="][URL="https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus+13:9&version=KJV"]Exodus 13:9[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT="]And it shall be for a [B]sign[/B] unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial [B]between thine eyes[/B], that the Lord's law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the Lord brought thee out of Egypt. [/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="][URL="https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus+20:8&version=KJV"]Exodus 20:8[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT="]Remember[/FONT][/B][FONT="] the sabbath day, to keep it holy. [/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]Deuteronomy 6[/FONT]
[FONT="]6 [/FONT][/SUP][FONT="]And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:[/FONT][FONT="][/FONT]
[SUP][FONT="]7 [/FONT]
[FONT="]And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.[/FONT][FONT="][/FONT]
[FONT="]8 [/FONT][/SUP][FONT="]And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.[/FONT][FONT="][/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="][URL="https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+8:16&version=KJV"]Isaiah 8:16[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT="]Bind up the testimony, [B]seal[/B] the law among my disciples. [/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="][URL="https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+7:2&version=KJV"]Revelation 7:2[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT="]And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the [B]seal[/B] of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,[/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="][URL="https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+7:3&version=KJV"]Revelation 7:3[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT="]Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.[/FONT]

Yup in our minds is where we reason and choose...is where the Father's Law is written...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
And by this you mean to say that all things are possible in Christ who strengthens you?...including breaking the law...or refusing to see it is upheld in the NT and beyond...

Even this text makes clear that the heart is defiled before the Sunday Ham goes in...is why the Sunday Ham goes in...

Kinda like a the needle of the tattoo...by the time it penetrates much time was spent saving money thinking of a design where to put it which tattoo artist...etc...so the thought process to sit still long enough for it to occur kinda reveals the heart and mind long before the needle punctures the skin...

A believer in the early church wouldn't even consider Ham food...just as we don't consider dog or human flesh meat to eat...

The heart is already long defiled before something defiling can enter the stomach to defile...

I said
ROFLOL You just talk in circles. And never get to the point.

Acts 10:13-16
13 And a voice came to him, "Rise, Peter; kill and eat."
14 But Peter said, "Not so, Lord! For I have never eaten anything common or unclean."
15 And a voice spoke to him again the second time, "What God has cleansed you must not call common."
16 This was done three times. And the object was taken up into heaven again.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
We won't work to live but will live as we were created to work...before the detour of sin

Already in the garden and before the fall Adam had a job...co creator by naming that which was made...he was to tend and care for the garden...after the curse it would be by the sweat of his brown and labor...

But when sin is no more we will rest as even before sin the Sabbath was...rest from caring for the garden...God Himself rested from speaking the world into existence...and then went on to do other work...

I said
lolol You know, you have one wild imagination. Its obvious you don't know the Holy Spirit, or that you learn from Him. I have shared the revelations of Jesus Christ, you reject them. I have shared many verses from the Holy Spirit, you reject them. The Holy Spirit keeps proving you are of the devil and his lies.

John 8:44-45
44 "You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
45 "But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yup in our minds is where we reason and choose...is where the Father's Law is written...

I said
Here is something you have never considered, deception. If you are deceived you cant know it. If you knew you were deceived you wouldn't be deceived. The only way to know if you are deceived is to compare your ideas and beliefs to what the bible says. I have the Holy Spirit and He quotes the bible. And you have rejected every verse and every revelation that I have shared with you. That is proof positive you are walking in deception.

John 5:38-40
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
40 "But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
ROFLOL You just talk in circles. And never get to the point.

Acts 10:13-16
13 And a voice came to him, "Rise, Peter; kill and eat."
14 But Peter said, "Not so, Lord! For I have never eaten anything common or unclean."
15 And a voice spoke to him again the second time, "What God has cleansed you must not call common."
16 This was done three times. And the object was taken up into heaven again.
(NKJ)

He squeaky how about letting Peter determine what his vision meant ok?

Keep reading and he will explain it to you.

Nothing about being able to eat unclean meat...

Stop adding to the word.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
He squeaky how about letting Peter determine what his vision meant ok?

Keep reading and he will explain it to you.

Nothing about being able to eat unclean meat...

Stop adding to the word.

I said
ROFLOL Adding to the Word?????????????? That is all you have been doing, adding , taking away, perverting, lying twisting.

clefty

I said
ROFLOL Adding to the Word?????????????? That is all you have been doing, adding , taking away, perverting, lying twisting.

Oh so you didn't read when Peter explains the vision as:

Act 10:28 And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.

And by unclean Peter does not mean that Gentiles are made clean to eat...as this is NOT about the dietary laws...

Later again he reveals the intent of the vision in chapter 11:

"5 I was in the city of Joppa praying: and in a trance I saw a vision, A certain vessel descend, as it had been a great sheet, let down from heaven by four corners; and it came even to me:

6 Upon the which when I had fastened mine eyes, I considered, and saw fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.

7 And I heard a voice saying unto me, Arise, Peter; slay and eat.

8 But I said, Not so, Lord: for nothing common or unclean hath at any time entered into my mouth.

9 But the voice answered me again from heaven, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.

10 And this was done three times: and all were drawn up again into heaven.

11 And, behold, immediately there were three men already come unto the house where I was, sent from Caesarea unto me.

12 And the spirit bade me go with them, nothing doubting. Moreover these six brethren accompanied me, and we entered into the man's house:

13 And he shewed us how he had seen an angel in his house, which stood and said unto him, Send men to Joppa, and call for Simon, whose surname is Peter;

14 Who shall tell thee words, whereby thou and all thy house shall be saved.

15 And as I began to speak, the Holy Ghost fell on them, as on us at the beginning.

16 Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.

17 Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God?

18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life."

They glorified NOT because they could finally eat HAM but because they realized Israel was again any and all men who believed and obeyed.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Oh so you didn't read when Peter explains the vision as:

Act 10:28 And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.

And by unclean Peter does not mean that Gentiles are made clean to eat...as this is NOT about the dietary laws...

Later again he reveals the intent of the vision in chapter 11:

"5 I was in the city of Joppa praying: and in a trance I saw a vision, A certain vessel descend, as it had been a great sheet, let down from heaven by four corners; and it came even to me:

6 Upon the which when I had fastened mine eyes, I considered, and saw fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.

7 And I heard a voice saying unto me, Arise, Peter; slay and eat.

8 But I said, Not so, Lord: for nothing common or unclean hath at any time entered into my mouth.

9 But the voice answered me again from heaven, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.

10 And this was done three times: and all were drawn up again into heaven.

11 And, behold, immediately there were three men already come unto the house where I was, sent from Caesarea unto me.

12 And the spirit bade me go with them, nothing doubting. Moreover these six brethren accompanied me, and we entered into the man's house:

13 And he shewed us how he had seen an angel in his house, which stood and said unto him, Send men to Joppa, and call for Simon, whose surname is Peter;

14 Who shall tell thee words, whereby thou and all thy house shall be saved.

15 And as I began to speak, the Holy Ghost fell on them, as on us at the beginning.

16 Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.

17 Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God?

18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life."

They glorified NOT because they could finally eat HAM but because they realized Israel was again any and all men who believed and obeyed.

I said
Your explaining the milk understanding. I am sharing the meat understanding. Again it would be nice if you knew the Holy Spirit and we could get on the same page.

Heb 5:8-14
8 though He was a Son, yet He learned obedience by the things which He suffered.
9 And having been perfected, He became the author of eternal salvation to all who obey Him,
10 called by God as High Priest "according to the order of Melchizedek,"
11 of whom we have much to say, and hard to explain, since you have become dull of hearing.
12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
(NKJ)