Sabbath

clefty

I said
Your explaining the milk understanding. I am sharing the meat understanding. Again it would be nice if you knew the Holy Spirit and we could get on the same page.

You are so silly...I am not Jewish keeping my milk and meat separate...LOL why you do that?

And I don't wish to make Peter a liar...claiming his explaination was just milk understanding...why you do THAT?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are so silly...I am not Jewish keeping my milk and meat separate...LOL why you do that?

And I don't wish to make Peter a liar...claiming his explaination was just milk understanding...why you do THAT?

I said
Because I am trying to help you see your own deception and perversion.

2 Cor 11:12-15
12 But what I do, I will also continue to do, that I may cut off the opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the things of which they boast.
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ.
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
Because I am trying to help you see your own deception and perversion.

2 Cor 11:12-15
12 But what I do, I will also continue to do, that I may cut off the opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the things of which they boast.
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ.
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

You wipe what is clean with a dirty rag...

Making Peter a liar is right up there with all the others you make lie...and add to that the false witness which Jews attempted to use...that He changed the Law...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You wipe what is clean with a dirty rag...

Making Peter a liar is right up there with all the others you make lie...and add to that the false witness which Jews attempted to use...that He changed the Law...

I said
You must have one powerful demon in you. It says He changed the law, it says He made a new covenant, it says He annulled the former commandments. And that doesn't make Peter a liar. He only done it for Christians. Believers in the new covenant.

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

CherubRam

The Lord's Day:

Exodus 31:15
Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord:

Exodus 35:2
Six days shall work be done, but on the seventh day there shall be to you an holy day, a sabbath of rest to the Lord:

Romans 14:6
He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it.

Some people have no regard for the Sabbath Day Rest God commanded.

Revelation 1:10
I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day

clefty

I said
You must have one powerful demon in you. It says He changed the law, it says He made a new covenant, it says He annulled the former commandments. And that doesn't make Peter a liar. He only done it for Christians. Believers in the new covenant.

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Which commandment Squeaky? It explains the very one right there in the next verses...nothing about Sabbath

Would be a good place to put it actually...a FYI or BTW the Sabbath is no more in the new covenant...but NOTHING about that...

In fact we have Him and His followers all celebrating the Sabbath after He signed in blood and sealed with His death the New Covenant...imagine that...the first day of the New Covenant Age was a Sabbath...just like the first covenant made in Eden...also celebrated...

So what was that about obsolete? The covenant or its Laws? He could have told Him no worries about that Sabbath day yoke everybody...its finished...instead...it was kept...

And don't ignore His instructions that prayers be that it be continued to be kept in the future...

In fact NO OTHER COMMANDMENT was given that honor...think on these things Squeaky...think NOT He came to destroy ok?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Lord's Day:

Exodus 31:15
Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord:

Exodus 35:2
Six days shall work be done, but on the seventh day there shall be to you an holy day, a sabbath of rest to the Lord:

Romans 14:6
He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it.

Some people have no regard for the Sabbath Day Rest God commanded.

Revelation 1:10
I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day

I said
I must warn you if you mix the old testament and the new testament together you will have lots of confusion. But it says as long as someone is fully convinced in their own mind its ok. I am convinced.
There are some saying that only a few can accept. Not everybody.

Rom 14:4-5
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
(NKJ)

Matt 19:11
11 But He said to them, "All cannot accept this saying, but only those to whom it has been given:
(NKJ)

CherubRam

I said
I must warn you if you mix the old testament and the new testament together you will have lots of confusion. But it says as long as someone is fully convinced in their own mind its ok. I am convinced.
There are some saying that only a few can accept. Not everybody.

4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
(NKJ)

Matt 19:11
11 But He said to them, "All cannot accept this saying, but only those to whom it has been given:
(NKJ)
You need to pay closer attention. Matthew 19:9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

10 His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry.

11 But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.

CherubRam

This passage is about the festivals with there sabbath days. It is not about the Seventh Day Sabbath Rest.

The word "day" is plural. The subject is about different holy days, not the Day of Rest command by God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You need to pay closer attention. Matthew 19:9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

10 His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry.

11 But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.

I said
There are a lot of saying that everybody cant accept.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
This passage is about the festivals with there sabbath days. It is not about the Seventh Day Sabbath Rest.

I said
So some people claim. But I received it in a revelation from Jesus. So I'm sure you can see why I don't agree with them.

clefty

The word "day" is plural. The subject is about different holy days, not the Day of Rest command by God.

It is about the day chosen on which to fast...to eat or not to eat...

Days of fasting were not obligatory and were chosen and well some were squabbling over which were better...

Notice the chapter starts its being over a doubtful thing...the festivals days were not doubtful at this early time by the early church...

clefty

Yup...thanks for your help here...this one not only has an odd swing with his sword but often grabs the wrong end...

clefty

I said
The revelations of Jesus Christ.

Except the revelation about the coming time of trouble when

"Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath"

That revelation you have not yet received...ha...who am I kidding? of course you have...you merely reject it...

To ensure they won't be coming after you...good move Squeaky quick thinking there that is...for now...but when He beats NWO...awkward...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Except the revelation about the coming time of trouble when

"Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath"

That revelation you have not yet received...ha...who am I kidding? of course you have...you merely reject it...

To ensure they won't be coming after you...good move Squeaky quick thinking there that is...for now...but when He beats NWO...awkward...

I said
I got that verse on Christmas day when I thought I was having a stroke. I had strong chest pains, strong enough that I called my son to say good buy. But the Spirit gave me that verse so I prayed it and I'm still here.

clefty

I said
I got that verse on Christmas day when I thought I was having a stroke. I had strong chest pains, strong enough that I called my son to say good buy. But the Spirit gave me that verse so I prayed it and I'm still here.

Ok no fair...if I am gonna be ribbin ya you can't go all testimonial about your poor health and all...

HalleluYah you still here...so what was revealed to you?

What is your prayer?

CherubRam

It is about the day chosen on which to fast...to eat or not to eat...

Days of fasting were not obligatory and were chosen and well some were squabbling over which were better...

Notice the chapter starts its being over a doubtful thing...the festivals days were not doubtful at this early time by the early church...

Festivals and sacrifice were done away with in the New Covenant. Fasting is not relevant.

Last edited: