Robert's Gospel According to the Apostle Paul

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well covenant is new...

Priesthood is new...

(Heb 7:12) For when the priesthood is changed, the law must be changed also.

You can't have a new priesthood without a new law.

Do you really think a new covenant has the old covenant law?

How does that make sense?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I am asking if there is atonement in more than the offering on Yom Kippur.

(Heb 9:7 KJV) But into the second went the high priest alone once every year, not without blood, which he offered for himself, and for the errors of the people:

The above cannot be done without a temple.

clefty

(1 Cor 9:20) To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law.
not sure where you got this translation

‘19 For though I am free from all men, I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win the more; 20 and to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might win Jews; to those who are under the law, as under the law, that I might win those who are under the law; 21 to those who are without law, as without law (not being without law toward God, but under law toward Christ), that I might win those who are without law; 22 ito the weak I became as weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all men, kthat I might by all means save some.”

He is clearly under the law TOWARD CHRIST

Paul made it clear that he wasn't under the law.
He was a jew how do you expect he became a jew? LOL...

and yes some thought they had to keep the law to be saved...THAT WAS NEVER TAUGHT IN THE OT...that is under the law and in need of saving indeed...

Why do you make yourself under the law?

To be toward Christ?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
He is clearly under the law TOWARD CHRIST

(Gal 3:10) For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, as it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.”

Do you consider yourself cursed?

clefty

(Heb 7:12) For when the priesthood is changed, the law must be changed also.

You can't have a new priesthood without a new law.
correct...once the priesthood is new that law of priesthood must be changed... new cop new badge SAME TRAFFIC LAW

Do you really think a new covenant has the old covenant law?
THINK NOT is what I dont think...the law remains transferred as HE TAUGHT AND LIVED then signed and sealed it...

You cant change a document once it is sealed...and especially a last will and testament once the testator is dead...

that the law was changed was jewish false witness...I was instructed not to pay heed to jewish fables Titus 1:14

How does that make sense?

Well...you got a plumbing problem make a contract it dont work so you gotta make a new contract with a better plumber hopefully but well the terms arent changed to do lawn care instead right? I mean the toilet is broke and still needs terms to deal with it...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The writer of Hebrews does:

(Heb 10:12 KJV) But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

Are you against Paul or for the destruction of the temple? Me I can say neither of these. I have no problem with what the writer of Hebrews says here. Animal sacrifice may still be a part of God's plan, as it is found in the Ezekiel prophecy of a future temple if it was not the second temple or denied God's people on account of disobedience or something.

clefty

(Gal 3:10) For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, as it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.”

Do you consider yourself cursed?

No cuz...

if you should slow your roll you would read that cursed “is everyone who does NOT continue to do everything written in the book...” I be trying still to continue...and IN HIM...I AM...

I mean we dont do something contrary the Law in Him ammIIIRITE?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You do know that Herod continued to build the temple right up to 66AD? Many years after the New Testament was completed

I may have been told that before. Is there not a number of years mentioned in the gospels and is the designation Herod's temple given?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
(Heb 9:7 KJV) But into the second went the high priest alone once every year, not without blood, which he offered for himself, and for the errors of the people:

The above cannot be done without a temple.

True. But can anything else? I used to think that offerings and sacrifice without a temple are impossible, but it may just be that some offerings and sacrifice are outside of the temple (but require the temple being there?)?

clefty

(Gal 3:28) There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

That is in my favor cuz now this new creature is a sovereign citizen of Israel...keeping Yah’s house rules ya dig?

Paul as a jew no longer was a jew as jews do not believe there god had an only begotten Son...

So he played the role again as jew because he was one...just like he knew what it was to be under the law cuz he as under it still TOWARD CHRIST...

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
once the priesthood is new that law of priesthood must be changed... new cop new badge SAME TRAFFIC LAW

Nice try, but that's not what it says.

It clearly, explicitly says that when the priesthood changes, the law also changes.

It's really simple:

New Covenant, New Priesthood, New Law.

Why are you fighting this?

clefty

To be "toward Christ", you are free from the law.
free from the law?

What do you think “keep my commandments” is anyhow...”my burden my yoke”

You are like the other one here who claims NO MORE LAW YIPPPEEEEE

That's what being "in Christ" is all about. Why would you want to be in bondage to the law, when you can be free from it?

If we are so free how come we be SLAVES TO HIM HIS WAY...

We are free from the CURSE of the LAW...not the LAW

If we are so free how come we should follow Him...keep His commandments...love as He loved us...

If we are free why does it matter that we LOVE AS HE LOVED TO FULFILL THE LAW

If we are so free why He say to watch therefore and pray always that you may be counted worthy

If we are so free why is it not just LORD! LORD! But we must DO THE WILL of His Father...

If we are so free why still a yoke around our necks...?

You would have us be ownerless holy cows in india wandering the streets free...to eat trash

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hi meshak.

So nice to hear from you. Hope all is well.

To answer your question, let's look at what Paul said:

(Eph 5:18 KJV) And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;

The verse is the best example of how I can explain it. It's a VOLUNTARY decision, that is rooted in what Christ Jesus said:

(Matt 22:37-40 KJV) Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

In my opinion, that's how we live the Spirit filled life in Christ Jesus.

We are not robots, and our volition doesn't end once we are saved.

Warmest Regards,

tet

Yes, indeed.

thank you.

Nice to see you post again.

glorydaz

free from the law?

What do you think “keep my commandments” is anyhow...”my burden my yoke”

You are like the other one here who claims NO MORE LAW YIPPPEEEEE

If we are so free how come we be SLAVES TO HIM HIS WAY...

We are free from the CURSE of the LAW...not the LAW

If we are so free how come we should follow Him...keep His commandments...love as He loved us...

If we are free why does it matter that we LOVE AS HE LOVED TO FULFILL THE LAW

If we are so free why He say to watch therefore and pray always that you may be counted worthy

If we are so free why is it not just LORD! LORD! But we must DO THE WILL of His Father...

If we are so free why still a yoke around our necks...?

You would have us be ownerless holy cows in india wandering the streets free...to eat trash

You need to spend more time on this side of the cross.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Animal sacrifice may still be a part of God's plan,

Nope.

Ezekiel says animal sacrifices are for sin atonement.

(Ezk 45:17) It will be the duty of the prince to provide the burnt offerings, grain offerings and drink offerings at the festivals, the New Moons and the Sabbaths—at all the appointed festivals of Israel. He will provide the sin offerings, grain offerings, burnt offerings and fellowship offerings to make atonement for the Israelites.

Christ Jesus made a ONE TIME sacrifice for sins for all time.

To claim that in the yet future, there is going to be animal sacrifices for sins is a slap in the face for what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross, and contradicts what the writer of Hebrews wrote.

clefty

Nice try, but that's not what it says.

It clearly, explicitly says that when the priesthood changes, the law also changes.

It's really simple:

New Covenant, New Priesthood, New Law.

Why are you fighting this?

Me fighting? Hardly just restoring from centuries of your type fighting that the law changed...

Paul was clear that according to the customs and ways of his fathers he still worshipped...long after the DBR

How hard do you have to fight to NOT READ “here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and the faith of Yahushua”...

But I axe you again...what does that faith look like judaism or Buddhism? Muslim maybe?

I see the pattern here...just slinging anything out there hoping it sticks...