Robert's Gospel According to the Apostle Paul

Robert Pate

Banned
Jesus was the LORD before He came to earth.

1Co 15:47 KJV The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.

God did the reconciling on HIS part, the body of Christ is still being reconciled from its perspective. Daily there are those being reconciled.

Reconciliation requires TWO parties.

You're such a simpleton.

The real simpletons are those that reject the truth of God's word.

Jesus was not Lord until he defeated sin, death and the devil, Acts 2:36.

He had to earn our salvation for us by his doing and his dying.

You are assuming that Jesus was born all God. He was born both God and man, our humanity was constituted in him.

You are the simpleton. You should know these things.

Right Divider

Body part
The law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15, but only for Christians.
Why did Paul tell us that we as not under the law if the law did not even exist for the body of Christ?

John wrote the book Of Revelation to believers that were suffering sever persecutions, Revelation 1:1. Some of it points to the future and is prophetic, but it has nothing to do with the law and the prophets.
John was ALSO a prophet.

Your lack of knowledge of the vast majority of the Bible is your problem.

Revelation 21 and Isaiah 60 are virtually identical.

The law is fulfilled and abolished for the Christian.
False doctrine.

The law still exists, we are just not under it because we are dead (See Paul).

musterion

Paul does not say the Law has been abolished for anyone.

As a means of condemnation, it is still in force over the lost else God has no means to condemn them.

For the saved, for those in Christ, Paul does not say the Law has been abolished. He says THEY have been abolished by their co-death with Christ. The Law hasn't moved -- THEY did when they died to the Law.

THAT is how the enmity between Jew and Gentile was removed -- in His Body, by His death, not by His alleged fulfilling the Law on the believer's behalf.

You are unteachable so I know you'll ignore this.

Right Divider

Body part
The real simpletons are those that reject the truth of God's word.
Good thing that I believe the truth of God's Word. You should too.

Jesus was not Lord until he defeated sin, death and the devil, Acts 2:36.
So you deny that Jesus is the Lord from heaven?

Jesus was always Lord and always Christ.

1Co 10:4 KJV And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

He had to earn our salvation for us by his doing and his dying.
False claim for the millionth time.

You are assuming that Jesus was born all God. He was born both God and man, our humanity was constituted in him.
I don't assume anything. You're nuts.

You are the simpleton. You should know these things.
:french:

Robert Pate

Banned
Paul does not say the Law has been abolished for anyone.

As a means of condemnation, it is still in force over the lost else God has no means to condemn them.

For the saved, for those in Christ, Paul does not say the Law has been abolished. He says THEY have been abolished by their co-death with Christ. The Law hasn't moved -- THEY did when they died to the Law.

THAT is how the enmity between Jew and Gentile was removed -- in His Body, by His death, not by His alleged fulfilling the Law on the believer's behalf.

You are unteachable so I know you'll ignore this.

Twice in the New Testament Paul said that the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15 and 2 Corinthians 3:13.

In Romans 7:6 he says that we have been delivered from the law.

In Colossians 2:14 he said that the law has been blotted out.

In Romans 4:15 he said that the law brings wrath.

In Romans 7:8-10 he said that the law causes sin.

Now, in the light of these scriptures don't you think that Jesus did us a favor by abolishing the law?

Robert Pate

Banned
Good thing that I believe the truth of God's Word. You should too.

So you deny that Jesus is the Lord from heaven?

Jesus was always Lord and always Christ.

1Co 10:4 KJV And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

False claim for the millionth time.

I don't assume anything. You're nuts.

:french:

Of course he was the Lord from heaven. But when he was born of Mary who was a sinner that changed things. He had all of the desires of the flesh, but he overcame them for our sake. By his doing and his dying he has perfected our humanity, Hebrews 10:14.

Stop trying to impress your mentor John W.

Rosenritter

As far as God is concerned sin, death and the devil have been destroyed and Jesus is Lord, Acts 2:36.

Jesus is NOW the "King of Kings and the Lord of Lords" Revelation 19:16. He has reconciled us and the whole world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

The Kingdom is now his, all that he has to do is return and claim it.

How do you conclude that death and the devil is destroyed?

1 Corinthians 15:54 KJV
(54) So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Revelation 12:12 KJV
(12) Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Did we miss the resurrection and Christ's return? Because Paul says that death continues to reign until the resurrection, and Revelation tells us that the devil still has time before he is finally destroyed.

Rosenritter

no no...don’t copy my copy Paul as he copied Christ...not leaving out anything or editing or redacting or splainin’ away...

wait wut? So Yahushua didn’t know how to say scriptures...or He lied? I trust He knew what He meant and said that...

I suggest you do a quick word study on "law and the prophets" because it sounds awfully dumb when you argue from ignorance.

Acts 24:14 KJV
(14) But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:

musterion

Twice in the New Testament Paul said that the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15 and 2 Corinthians 3:13.

In Romans 7:6 he says that we have been delivered from the law.

In Colossians 2:14 he said that the law has been blotted out.

In Romans 4:15 he said that the law brings wrath.

In Romans 7:8-10 he said that the law causes sin.

Now, in the light of these scriptures don't you think that Jesus did us a favor by abolishing the law?

All of this has been addressed to you multiple times. How did you manage to write a book as ignorant as you are? Oh, self-publishing.

glorydaz

I've gathered that there is some difference of opinion within MAD circles concerning this, when I saw you and Glory openly disagree on whether the Old Covenant and its the commandments in stone were abolished or not. What I do not know is to what degree each of these sides is represented within the overall "MAD" umbrella (who is expressing the majority and minority opinions here?)

Rubbish AGAIN from Rosenritter. I have said NOTHING about the "Old Covenant", and what I did say about the Law is beyond her understanding.

Regardless of MAD or SAD or HAPPY or whatever, I suspect that this is often misunderstood as even children's books will say "The Ten Commandments are God's laws for us ..." (we even have these books received as a gift).

This mockery of Mid-Acts is nothing short of mocking God's Holy Scripture. Born of ignorance.

Right Divider

Body part
Of course he was the Lord from heaven. But when he was born of Mary who was a sinner that changed things. He had all of the desires of the flesh, but he overcame them for our sake. By his doing and his dying he has perfected our humanity, Hebrews 10:14.
So He was both already Lord and then became Lord?

Are you being treated for your schizophrenia?

Stop trying to impress your mentor John W.
You're very childish.

clefty

I suggest you do a quick word study on "law and the prophets" because it sounds awfully dumb when you argue from ignorance.
elsewhere He includes Psalms with the Law of Moses and Prophets as concerning Him...

Does this mean Yahushua should have said “Think NOT I have come to abolish the Law and Prophets and the Psalms?”

Acts 24:14 KJV
(14) But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:

Yes indeed...and I think Paul believed what was written in the Psalms too...nothing in there abolished either

john w

Hall of Fame
John would like to be a Bible teacher, without the Bible.

Filthy, habitual liar, as the bible is the most valuable possession I have on earth,as I praise it, glorify it, magnify it, and do not, as you do, on record, despise it, attempting to delete 3/4 of it, replace verses with your made up "Pate-ism's," add words to it, in rebellion to the LORD God, hating the book, and deceptively spamming verses in isolation.

Get off this site, you bible rejecting, bible hating, Christ rejecting, Christ hating shill of the devil. Most of TOL is on to your demonic treachery, wolf.

john w

Hall of Fame
The Gospel is that work that Jesus did in our name and on our behalf....

There it is, again, TOL audience, as he rejects that Christ died for our sins,will not assert that, as he cannot, given his satanic argument that Christ died to destroy, make void His own holy, good, spiritual law, so that there is no sin debt, defined by said law, for which to die.

john w

Hall of Fame
We are waiting for the return of Christ.

Of course this fool's mind is so far gone, he asserts that all has been fulfilled, but we are waiting for the return of Christ, as defined in the law and prophets, as Yom Kippur/The Day Of Atonement(Leviticus 23 KJV). Of course, he asserts devilishly that the Old Testament has been destroyed.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
His continual spam assertion re. Ephesians 2:15 KJV, satanically "interpreting" it, despite I/others, picking apart that devil driven interpretation, of which he ignores, as is his MO on TOL, as musty, scores of others, have pointed out.

And he continues to spam this insane, demonic "logic," that the law has been destroyed for some, but "un destroyed," resurrected after being destroyed, for others, which only a dementia engulfed person would do, as he corrupts the meaning of words in the bible.

Right Divider

Body part
Of course this fool's mind is so far, gone, he asserts that all has been fulfilled, but we are waiting for the return of Christ, as defined in the law and prophets, as Yom Kippur/The Day Of Atonement(Leviticus 23 KJV). Of course, he asserts devilishly to the Old Testament has been destroyed.
He is a terribly confused individual that remains 100% zealous for his confusion.