Robert's Gospel According to the Apostle Paul

john w

Hall of Fame
You are the chief of all Pharisees.

Romans 7:1-6 is biblical proof that the law has been abolished. The last scripture Romans 7:6 is the death blow to your phony doctrine.

"But now we are DELIVERED FROM THE LAW, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of the spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter" Romans 7:6.

=word-for word spam, and more demonic induced "logic," butchering and corrupting words, from this dementia filled liar, as he equates "delivered from the law," as meaning it no longer exists.

Pate: I am delivered from the laws of other countries, not subject to them, because the laws of these countries have been abolished!!!!!!

=dementia "logic"

Jesus abolished the law because the law causes us to sin, Romans 7:9,10

No, it does not;only your satanic, devilish interpretation asserts that it is the laws fault, demon, and not yours.

Pate: The problem is with the law!!!!! It's not me!!!!!! Destroy all the laws, so I cannot be condemned, and thus there is no sin debt, for which "Jesus" must die!!!!!!!The law made me sin!!! It is it's fault-not mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=He once again, asserts, on record, that the Lord Jesus Christ did not die for our/his sins, asserting, instead, that he died, in irrationality, to destroy the law, so that there is no sin debt charged. And Pate will not explain, even after being asked by myself, and countless others, why the LORD God needed to send His Son to die, take our penalty-all He had to do was abolish the law.

You wicked, vile, child of the devil.

john w

Hall of Fame
Devil child Pate asserts, on record, that the Saviour did not die for our sin debt/IOU, paying our debt, in our place, as the solution, and, instead, asserts, on record, that this "Jesus" is an incompetent, impotent fool,UNABLE TO DIE FOR ALL OF OUR SINS, future sins, as is God the Father, for even sending Him to die, as devil child Pate's "solution" to the sin/sins problem, is to eliminate the law that defines the sin/transgression, thus, "presto," there is no offense/transgression/sin for which to die, instead of the Saviour dying for our future sin debt. Do you all "get that," TOL audience? That, in simple terms, is this satanist "argument," breaking it down. Again, Pate asserts that the solution to the sin/sins issue, is not that the Saviour died for our sin debt in the future, which is contrary to us, for breaking the LORD God's perfect,good, holy,just, spiritual law, and a reflection of His character to both the saved and lost, and not that we are the problem, but the problem is with the law, as it is not perfect, it is not good, it is not holy, it is not spiritual, as laws against murder, rape, lying, stealing......are all contrary to us, so, instead of the Saviour dying in our place, to satisfy the debt/IOU, abolish the law, so that there is no offense/transgression/sin for which He should die, and thus abolish the Saviour's work, as Pate asserts that the Saviour DID NOT DIE FOR OUR FUTURE SINS, SHOULD NOT HAVE TO DIE, for our future sins/sin debt. Thus, Pate asserts he died in vain, for nothing, as his "solution" is to abolish/eliminate/destroy/make void the law, so that there is no future sin/transgression/offense, and associated/corresponding wage/sin debt to be paid for. Again-Pate-Christ died in vain.

Mayor STP:"It's not that complicated."

Pate argues that the solution to the sins issue, is not Christ dying for our sins, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, to blot out/wipe out/pay for the sin debt, both past/future, "man's IOU" for breaking the good, holy, spiritual law of God, per Paul, in Romans 7, which Paul asserts is not void, as the problem is not with man, but with the God's law, as he asserts that it is not perfect, it is not good, it is not holy, it is not just, it is not spiritual, as it is the law, that is contrary/against us, according to Pate, those troublesome prohibitions against murder, rape, sodomy, theft, adultery, lying......and not the sin debt/IOU that is contrary to/against us; Again, Pate denies that the sin debt/IOU is contrary/ against us, as He asserts that God's laws against murder, lying, rape, sodomy, theft, adultery,......................................are contrary/against us, are not for our benefit, are not good, not holy, not spiritual; His "solution" is for the LORD God to destroy/abolish/make void the law, so there is no offense to break, in the future, not Christ dying for our sins, He paying the debt/IOU for us, in our place.

Thus, Pate, on record, asserts that Christ died in vain, there was no reason to die, as He did not need to die to pay our IOU/sin debt, as all the LORD God had to do, was destroy/abolish/make void/eliminate the law, so there would not be a sin debt/IOU. Thus, he then,like the devil attempts to ...

Delete "the handwriting of ordinances" of Colossians 2:14 KJV, replacing it with "law/ordinances," thus perverting, corrupting the scriptures, making it look like Paul says that Christ blotted out, made void, the law/ordinances, making it look like Paul is saying that the law/ordinances are contrary/against us, not for our benefit, instead of Paul saying that the sin debt/IOU was blotted out, as that is what is contrary to us, against us, as Paul asserts that the law is perfect, good, holy, just, spiritual, not void, in Romans 11, and the problem is with man, and the sin debt/IOU for breaking a good, holy, spiritual law, not the law itself.

Pate says the opposite, asserting that the problem is with the law, as it is not prefect/good/holy/spiritual,as he asserts that it causes us to sin, as it is sin, and the problem is not with man/him, and he asserts that the solution is to assert that Christ came to destroy/abolish/blot out the law, not to die for man's breaking the good, holy, spiritual, law of God.

The "secular" example of Pate's "reasoning::

Pate gets a speeding ticket. He goes to court, and, in front of the judge...

Pate:Judge, I demand that you abolish/destroy the law against speeding. It is not a good law, because I/others cannot keep it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This law is not for my benefit, or society's-it is contrary to/against me/society!!!!!!!!!! Abolish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And, if you do not abolish it, it automatically condemns me, judges me, as guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The judge: No, the laws are good, and are for everyone's benefit, including yours. They are not against you, are not contrary to you, they are not against society, they are not contrary to society, -they stand. The problem is with you/others breaking these good laws, and the debt you/others must pay for these offenses(sins) you committed. That is what is contrary to/against you/others. Pay the fine. The law cannot condemn you, just because it is in place.

Pate: No!!!!! Abolish the law!!!!!!!

The judge: Either pay the fine, or go to jail-the law stands.

Pate: No!!!!The laws are not good-they are the problem, not me!!!!

Benevolent, gracious judge: Tell you what, Pate. Someone just paid your fine/debt/IOU(sin, offense, transgression) on your behalf. Justice is served. You are free to go(Christ died for our sins....paying the sin debt, IOU)

Pate: No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That person need not have paid my fine/debt!!!!!(Christ need not die to pay the sin debt/IOU). The solution is to abolish, destroy, make void, the laws against speeding(fill in the blank), so that we will not have to "do" these laws, obey them, and the solution is not the fine being satisfied(Christ-propitiation)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benevolent, gracious judge: Lock up this man for dementia, contempt of court, lunacy-put him in a straight jacket.

And now, in wickedness, attempt to delete Genesis-John. You will lose, demon:

Matthew 24:35 KJV Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

1 Peter KJV
25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

john w

Hall of Fame
Romans 7:1-6 is biblical proof that the law has been abolished. The last scripture Romans 7:6 is the death blow to your phony doctrine.
Pate, on record, deletes:

Psalms 111 KJV

7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.

1 Peter 1:25 KJV But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

Matthew 5:17 KJV Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Matthew 24:35 KJV Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Romans 3:31 KJV Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

TELL ALL OF TOL WHY YOU DELETE THESE VERSES, Pope Pate-go ahead.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished.The OT is nothing but history

The above will send you packing to hell demon-you delete these scriptures, that I/others quote, you wicked devil child:

John 5:39 KJV Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Pate: To h with you, God-I will attempt to delete 3/4 of scriptures, to prevent this "Jesus" from being known!!I, POPE Pate, have deleted/abolished this verse.

Romans 3:21 KJV
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Pate: To h with you, God-I will attempt to delete 3/4 of scriptures, including the law, since it testifies to the righteousness of God without the law, and I need to prevent this teaching, on orders from my daddy the devil.I, POPE Pate, have deleted/abolished this verse.

Luke 24:44 KJV And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Pate: To h with you, God-I will attempt to delete 3/4 of scriptures, to prevent this "Jesus" from being known!!I, POPE Pate, have deleted/abolished this verse.

Psalm 40:7 KJV Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,

Hebrews 10:7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

Pate: To h with you, God-I will attempt to delete 3/4 of scriptures, to prevent this "Jesus" from being known!!I, POPE Pate, have deleted/abolished these verses.

You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished.

1 Corinthians 10 KJV

11 Now all these things happened unto them for examples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

Romans 15 KJV

4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

No, no, no, Paul!!!!!!!You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished, Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!.And no, Paul, the things that happened to others in the Old Testament for examples, for our admonition, and those things written for our learning in the Old Testament, to teach us patience, and provide us hope, do not!!!!!!!!!They no longer exists, as the Old Testament scriptures have been abolished!!!!!

I, POPE Pate, have deleted/abolished these verses, Paul!!!!!!

You wicked bible hater/deleter.

clefty

I'm afraid that your specific reasoning doesn't hold up. If God is setting the example for us of what we need to be doing, then we have our example that God does work on the seventh day.

John 5:16-17 KJV
(16) And therefore did the Jews persecute Jesus, and sought to slay him, because he had done these things on the sabbath day.
(17) But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.
He works on the seventh day? Does He get weekend overtime pay? Ha...kidding...but of course He does...He heals saves creates...all good works to do on the Sabbath...as the jews understood and accepted...getting upset not that He worked on the Sabbath but that He equated Himself with Yah...

Resting from the act of creation after six days of creation does not create a covenant binding all of creation in rest for every seventh day henceforth.
why not? Years later it clarified as a memorial to creation...so was it for Himself to remember He created everything in six days and rested on the seventh or for those for whom creation was done?

Any such covenant would be part of a covenant, and that covenant which did have such a commandment has been declared obsolete.
Did you notice that after the fall He cursed everything He made...man animals the ground...EXCEPT TIME...its sabbath cadence...that remained sanctified and holy...as created so by Him

Was the edenic covenant cancelled when the noah one was established?...was the covenant with noah abolished when one was made with Abraham? Not at all...

Marriage was declared in Eden, sabbath observances were not.
so you argue man was to work 7 days a week? And while Yah rested? “Hey Yah thanks for stopping by but I am too busy at work to visit with you”...HA

Marriage is confirmed by the apostles in the New Testament, a continuing ordinance of sabbath observances are not.
oh no? Yahushua even instructed prayers be said that the Sabbath be kept and not broken by fleeing during future times of crises...THE ONLY COMMANMDMENT INSTRUCTED PRAYERS FOR PRESERVATION...Matt 24:20

Add to that He declaration that “Sabbath was made for man”....the only commandment so singled out as to be not only universal but continuing...

And continuing that reasoning,

1 Timothy 4:1-3 KJV
(1) Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
(2) Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
(3) Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

I have not found any such speech directed against "forbidding to keep sabbaths" or the like. Considering that "sabbaths" would be a far more foreign concept to the Gentiles than "marriage" you would think that it would deserve at least a word or two, at least one clear condemnation against "breaking the sabbath" had such a thing been a concern.

Simply put, it wasn't their concern.
BECAUSE IT WAS HAPPILY KEPT...only later was it heavily challenged and finally replaced...I would categorize that under “doctrine of devils”

Sabbath wasn’t even on the list of issues at the Jerusalem council...never a ”Ummm so Mordechai, do we really HAVE to come to synagogue on Sabbath?” Gentiles came crowding them...

Circumcision? sure...that’s steep...luckily it was removed from the entrance requirements...but as James concludes Moses would be continued to be read every Sabbath in every city...Acts 15:21

That which is said declares that we are not bound by former ordinances, but we are not to judge or be judged by such things as meats, days, sabbaths, and new moons.
Let no one judge you...but the body of Christ...and for KEEPING THEM...

Robert Pate

Banned
The above will send you packing to hell demon-you delete these scriptures, that I/others quote, you wicked devil child:

John 5:39 KJV Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Romans 3:21 KJV
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Pate: To h with you, God-I will attempt to delete 3/4 of scriptures, including the law, since it testifies to the righteousness of God without the law, and I need to prevent this teaching, on orders from my daddy the devil.I, POPE Pate, have deleted/abolished this verse.

Luke 24:44 KJV And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Psalm 40:7 KJV Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,

Hebrews 10:7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

Pate: To h with you, God-I will attempt to delete 3/4 of scriptures, to prevent this "Jesus" from being known!!I, POPE Pate, have deleted/abolished these verses.

1 Corinthians 10 KJV

11 Now all these things happened unto them for examples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

Romans 15 KJV

4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

No, no, no, Paul!!!!!!!You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished, Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!.And no, Paul, the things that happened to others in the Old Testament for examples, for our admonition, and those things written for our learning in the Old Testament, to teach us patience, and provide us hope, do not!!!!!!!!!They no longer exists, as the Old Testament scriptures have been abolished!!!!!

I, POPE Pate, have deleted/abolished these verses, Paul!!!!!!

You wicked bible hater/deleter.

Notice how the reprobate injects his own idea.

Listed below are some of the excerpts from the Bible that plainly teaches that Christians are not under the law, nor are they subject to it because it has been abolished.

"The law is not made for a righteous man" 1 Timothy 1:9

"We are delivered from the law" Romans 7:6.

"Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments" Ephesians 2:15.

"Blotting out the ordinances (the law) that was against us" Colossians 2:14.

"The letter (law) kills, but the Spirit gives life" 2 Corinthians 3:6.

"For by the law is the knowledge of sin" Romans 3:20.

"For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness" Romans 10:4.

"The Old Covenant is passing away" Hebrews 8:13.

"Tell me that you desire to be under the law" Galatians 4:21.

Rosenritter

He works on the seventh day? Does He get weekend overtime pay? Ha...kidding...but of course He does...He heals saves creates...all good works to do on the Sabbath...as the jews understood and accepted...getting upset not that He worked on the Sabbath but that He equated Himself with Yah...

Are you done with the joking? Because I thought you were willing to discuss this seriously.

why not? Years later it clarified as a memorial to creation...so was it for Himself to remember He created everything in six days and rested on the seventh or for those for whom creation was done?

Because covenants are specific things, not inferred generalities.

Did you notice that after the fall He cursed everything He made...man animals the ground...EXCEPT TIME...its sabbath cadence...that remained sanctified and holy...as created so by Him

How is God going to curse "time?" He didn't curse distance, or temperature, or speed, acceleration, numbers, or colors either. He didn't curse languages, or music, or the air, or rainbows (oh wait, no rainbows yet, a mist still watered the ground...) Regardless, there was no "Sabbath Cadence" to curse to begin with. Sabbaths were not introduced to Israel until Moses.

Was the edenic covenant cancelled when the noah one was established?...was the covenant with noah abolished when one was made with Abraham? Not at all...

Wasn't the covenant with Noah also made with all living things upon the earth? There's no mention of a sabbath commandment there, but if it was, then all living creatures including beasts and birds would be obligated by it.

Genesis 9:8-17 KJV
(8) And God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying,
(9) And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you;
(10) And with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.
(11) And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.
(12) And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:
(13) I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
(14) And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:
(15) And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
(16) And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.
(17) And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.

Now would you care to show me where the bible establishes a covenant with Adam commanding observance of a Sabbath day? Because that seems entirely like a made-up imagination. You may have heard such spoken of in the seventh-day circles, but I don't think you are going to find that in the scripture itself.

Is this the covenant of Eden that you mean?
https://www.gotquestions.org/Edenic-covenant.html
While some theologians will list as many as six different obligations that Adam was to keep, the heart of Edenic Covenant is really God’s command to Adam to not eat from “the tree of the knowledge of good and evil” (Genesis 2:16–17). That command sets forth God’s promise as well as the penalty if Adam disobeys.

In the Edenic Covenant, God promises Adam life and blessing, but that promise is conditional upon Adam’s obedience to God’s command not to eat of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. (Genesis 2:16–17) Adam’s penalty for disobedience would be physical and spiritual death as well as a curse on the ground so that Adam would have to work harder to grow crops. One of the results of Adam’s sin was that he would have to toil all of his days until his death (Genesis 4:17–19).

This covenant plays an important part in the unfolding of God’s plan of redemption, as it shows man’s inability to maintain a right relationship with God even when he is in the earthly paradise that God created for him.

Adam’s sin broke this conditional covenant with God and left man in a fallen state, but God would soon make a second, unconditional covenant of redemption with Adam and Eve (Genesis 3:14–24). Like the Edenic Covenant, this one is not explicitly referred to as a covenant in Genesis, but it is a significant promise that God makes to mankind. It is the first promise of redemption and the first promise of Christ’s coming (Genesis 3:15).

so you argue man was to work 7 days a week? And while Yah rested? “Hey Yah thanks for stopping by but I am too busy at work to visit with you”...HA

Again, are you done with the nonsense? I thought this was a serious discussion.

oh no? Yahushua even instructed prayers be said that the Sabbath be kept and not broken by fleeing during future times of crises...THE ONLY COMMANMDMENT INSTRUCTED PRAYERS FOR PRESERVATION...Matt 24:20

Those living within Jewish cities would find that the gates were barred on a Sabbath day. It would make it rather difficult to escape. There are no instructions to "keep the sabbath" in Matthew 24:20, and it looks like you are reaching awfully hard to invent what isn't there.

Add to that He declaration that “Sabbath was made for man”....the only commandment so singled out as to be not only universal but continuing...

"The sabbath was made for man" is a reference to his role as Lord of the Sabbath, that he instituted it for the benefit of man, not as a hindrance. I do not think you answered my question concerning when Jesus said that the priests of the temple profaned the Sabbath, or why this was acceptable..

BECAUSE IT WAS HAPPILY KEPT...only later was it heavily challenged and finally replaced...I would categorize that under “doctrine of devils”

Highly unlikely, considering Paul says that we are not to be judged by sabbaths. The new Gentile converts certainly were not keeping sabbaths beforehand, and they were laid upon no greater burden than refraining from sexual immorality and things sacrificed in blood.

Acts 21:24-25 KJV
(24) Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law.
(25) As touching the Gentiles which believe, we have written and concluded that they observe no such thing, save only that they keep themselves from things offered to idols, and from blood, and from strangled, and from fornication.

What part of "that they should observe no such thing" compared to the Jews which "keepest the law" is that difficult to understand? The sabbaths and feasts are a very well recognized portion of the law.

Sabbath wasn’t even on the list of issues at the Jerusalem council...never a ”Ummm so Mordechai, do we really HAVE to come to synagogue on Sabbath?” Gentiles came crowding them...

There was no reason to break the issue apart piecemeal. Sabbaths are an integral part of the law of Moses and the circumcision.

Circumcision? sure...that’s steep...luckily it was removed from the entrance requirements...but as James concludes Moses would be continued to be read every Sabbath in every city...Acts 15:21

What's that word when one thing stands as representative of many others?

syn·ec·do·che
/səˈnekdəkē/
noun. a figure of speech in which a part is made to represent the whole or vice versa, as in Cleveland won by six runs (meaning “Cleveland's baseball team”).

Or in this case, "circumcision" because "circumcision" was never simply the medical procedure by itself, but came with the whole package of the Old Covenant and the law of Moses, Ten Commandments and 613 rules and all.

Let no one judge you...but the body of Christ...and for KEEPING THEM...

Don't get so desperate that you pervert the scripture. Here, I'll fix it for you with the King James below:

Colossians 2:14-17 KJV
(14) Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
(15) And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
(16) Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
(17) Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

Now I'm sorry if you don't like what it says, but that is what God recorded in the scripture for us, and he actually says that the ordinances are taken out of the way and nailed to the cross, and that we should let no man judge us in respect of these things, including meats, holy days, new moons, or sabbaths.

When faced with very clear scripture in this regard, you have a choice: you can submit yourself to that scripture and ask God to help you come to terms with his will, or you can continue to ignore it and change the words in your verbalized quotes. Did God know what he was doing when he inspired the scripture? or does he need you to rewrite it for him? How much do you really trust him in this?

musterion

What the Bible says and doesn't say about the Body of Christ and the Law.

1. It says Law has no claim upon those who have died.

2. It says the Father declared us dead to that Law because we're in the Son. He died, we died.

3. It says Law now has no more place for us for righteousness than it did in expunging our sins. Law told us only how we sinned against God. Paul is clear that that was it's only purpose.

4. The Bible does NOT say the Law no longer exists - only that those in Christ are no longer under it.

5. It does NOT say Christ kept the Law to save us, only that He died for our sins. He did not need to do both.

To believe Pate, you have to believe two lies:

a. Christ saves by Law, not from Law, because His death alone wasn't enough to save you.

b. Christ did something to save you that the apostle Paul never said He did or needed to do.

Pate not only denies Scripture, he knowingly adds to it.

Last edited:

clefty

Are you done with the joking? Because I thought you were willing to discuss this seriously.
but you started it with the joke that Sabbath is done away with because He was accused of working

He is Lord of the Sabbath...you do know how that works right? Like lord of London or Lord of the rings...

Why would the lord destroy the very thing/things that makes him lord? That is a joke...

Because covenants are specific things, not inferred generalities.
a memorial to creation is inferred generalities? How many other gods do you believe created the world?

Sabbath is an ETERNAL sign between Him and {hint not just jews}

“HIS PEOPLE!” That’s right...so are you His people or not? Are you sanctified by it or not?

On each day of creation He made something for man to live by...and gave everything to all mankind...only some accept it from Him...most reject His part in it

He also gave “MY Sabbaths”...His people receive it...nice of Him dontcha think? A day of rest...

How is God going to curse "time?" He didn't curse distance, or temperature, or speed, acceleration, numbers, or colors either. He didn't curse languages, or music, or the air, or rainbows (oh wait, no rainbows yet, a mist still watered the ground...) Regardless, there was no "Sabbath Cadence" to curse to begin with. Sabbaths were not introduced to Israel until Moses.
thought we were being serious...lol...He didnt curse Sabbath...He made it holy and sanctified it...and so it remains...and of course the seven day pattern was set...Noah even had a calendar that told everyone how old they were...Moses didnt write in the details as it was a GIVEN and UNDERSTOOD...just like Joseph knew he couldn’t sin against his God not Potiphar...

Obedience to law was the norm in the OT following faith of course...gravity wasn’t discovered until whenever so I guess it wasnt what made the rain come down in Noah’s time...we are talking about NATURAL laws here and for some Sabbath is more natural than others just like for some NOT STEALING is too...

Even in Exodus the Sabbath cadence was introduced BEFORE the revelation of Law at Sinai...

For thousands of years it was jews that handled these books their stories...throughout the NORM was sabbath keeping...but then the world gets hold of them and then insists “but it wasnt written in that way”...LOL...that is a joke

Wasn't the covenant with Noah also made with all living things upon the earth? There's no mention of a sabbath commandment there, but if it was, then all living creatures including beasts and birds would be obligated by it.
funny you mention it...because there at the mountain as Yah was reintroducing to the seed of Abraham who they were and WHAT THEY DID...He gave even to the animals a Sabbath day rest...

Genesis 9:8-17 KJV
(8) And God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying,
(9) And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you;
(10) And with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.
(11) And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.
(12) And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:
(13) I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
(14) And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:
(15) And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
(16) And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.
(17) And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.
ok so was that covenant destroyed by the one to Abraham? Do you still believe that rainbow?

Now would you care to show me where the bible establishes a covenant with Adam commanding observance of a Sabbath day?
You already did...you said we were made in His Image and He wished to restore us...so there it is...we are to be like Him...not just look like either

Because that seems entirely like a made-up imagination. You may have heard such spoken of in the seventh-day circles, but I don't think you are going to find that in the scripture itself.
Did He need seven days to make the world? He could have done it in 5 or 2 or all in a snap but He chose seven days...

Did He need to stop rest and be refreshed? He wished to set a pattern and knew hard sweat of the brow labor was coming...WHAT AMAZING GRACE!

Sabbath is a gift and made for man...like the woman...and yet some sinners reject both...HA

Is this the covenant of Eden that you mean?
https://www.gotquestions.org/Edenic-covenant.html
sure...or?

Again, are you done with the nonsense? I thought this was a serious discussion.

That the Sabbath is a sign to His people is serious indeed: as a memorial to His 3x rescue...first from the annihilation of nothingness as He created all and gave it to us in seven days

And then from bondage of egypt its slavery...

And then from sin as He was killed rested and was healed/resurrected that Sabbath

Yup Sabbath a sign between Him and His people...

Those living within Jewish cities would find that the gates were barred on a Sabbath day. It would make it rather difficult to escape. There are no instructions to "keep the sabbath" in Matthew 24:20, and it looks like you are reaching awfully hard to invent what isn't there.
considering He warned those in JUDEA not just Jerusalem...there wasnt a wall around Judea’s mountains was there? The point is that He expected the Sabbath to continue long after His death burial and resurrection...oh yeah cuz He taught “think NOT I have come to destroy”...and being Lord of the Sabbath He understood it to be a PERPETUAL sign...

"The sabbath was made for man" is a reference to his role as Lord of the Sabbath, that he instituted it for the benefit of man, not as a hindrance.
hindrance? Hopefully you come to see it less of a burden as well...His yoke is easy and His burden is light...seventh day Light...ha

[quoteI do not think you answered my question concerning when Jesus said that the priests of the temple profaned the Sabbath, or why this was acceptable..
umm...because it was commanded them by the Lawgiver...you know as when He said go and murder...well they did...

LOL...and with that you wish to overturn throw out and destroy His perpetual sign? “But the priests didnt keep it”...LOL

Your rebellion against a gift is profound...

Highly unlikely, considering Paul says that we are not to be judged by sabbaths.
you didnt read the link I guess...THEY WERE KEEPING THESE and Paul advised “don't worry about what others think of you doing this now since before you were uncircumcised at heart but now you want to please Him because He saved you.” (Loosely paraphrased)

See gentiles crowding in were not burdened to do so...they WANTED to...

The new Gentile converts certainly were not keeping sabbaths beforehand, and they were laid upon no greater burden than refraining from sexual immorality and things sacrificed in blood.
as James concluded they would continue to hear Moses preached every Sabbath...

Acts 21:24-25 KJV
(24) Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law.
(25) As touching the Gentiles which believe, we have written and concluded that they observe no such thing, save only that they keep themselves from things offered to idols, and from blood, and from strangled, and from fornication.

What part of "that they should observe no such thing" compared to the Jews which "keepest the law" is that difficult to understand? The sabbaths and feasts are a very well recognized portion of the law.
as were dont steal dont murder dont commit adultery dont covet...but I suppose you feel these no longer applied to gentiles either..oh and DONT LIE...obviously you feel free from that

Again James concludes these gentiles will continue to hear Moses read to them in every city and every SABBATH

There was no reason to break the issue apart piecemeal. Sabbaths are an integral part of the law of Moses and the circumcision.
none of it salvific...non of it required for salvation or fellowship...faith compels works...all this was to teach MERCY first rather than sacrifice...what saves is FAITH IN HIM...and well then you WANT to do the rest...no burden at all

The four requirements were ALREADY in the OT for goys BTW...they just affirmed those for fellowship...the rest is understood as being binding towards salvation...

What's that word when one thing stands as representative of many others?

syn·ec·do·che
/səˈnekdəkē/
noun. a figure of speech in which a part is made to represent the whole or vice versa, as in Cleveland won by six runs (meaning “Cleveland's baseball team”).

Or in this case, "circumcision" because "circumcision" was never simply the medical procedure by itself, but came with the whole package of the Old Covenant and the law of Moses, Ten Commandments and 613 rules and all.

Again...the judiazers were teaching NEW TEACHING...it was never taught anyone HAD to do anything and circumcision was NOT salvific...Abraham believed first and then was circumcised...Moses too was chosen then circumcised...it did not save either...both died their faith raises them...obedient faith true but faith first

How can something DONE TO an infant save it? Is why we stopped infant baptism...duh

But these men from jerusalem were wanting these crowding goys circumcised to merely fellowship ALSO NOT OT TEACHING

Don't get so desperate that you pervert the scripture. Here, I'll fix it for you with the King James below:
so you didnt like the link I provided..ok

Colossians 2:14-17 KJV
(14) Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;[/COLOR]

So here we go again...there is a speeding law and then there is a ticket for breaking that law...that ticket is the ordinance against you contrary to your desire for speed...it is handwritten and directed to you like a military ordnance...ok?

The Law was NOT handwritten but by the finger of Yah...it was NOT against us...do this and live...I delight in your law etc...was not contrary to us...we want to live and prosper and be saved yes?

Now breaking that Law will create an ordinance penalty debt...which was blotted out at the cross...covered by His blood TO BE PASSED OVER just like at well...passover...they were SAVED without knowing the Law BTW

So the LAW remains but your ticket has been paid for...

And grateful now to have been passed over these goys verse 13 having been uncircumcised were now KEEPING these shadows which ARE shadows of things to come even still to come...

(15) And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
(16) Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink,or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

Yes let no one judge your behavior now...

(17) Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

But the body of Christ...the church...fellow believers...

Paul is articulate...if it were otherwise he would have written “Let no one judge you for NOT keeping”

Believers were being persecuted BY NON BELIEVING JEWS for keeping...non believing jews would have NO reason to judge them if these goys WERE NOT KEEPING...

Now I'm sorry if you don't like what it says, but that is what God recorded in the scripture for us, and he actually says that the ordinances are taken out of the way and nailed to the cross, and that we should let no man judge us in respect of these things, including meats, holy days, new moons, or sabbaths.

When faced with very clear scripture in this regard, you have a choice: you can submit yourself to that scripture and ask God to help you come to terms with his will, or you can continue to ignore it and change the words in your verbalized quotes. Did God know what he was doing when he inspired the scripture? or does he need you to rewrite it for him? How much do you really trust him in this?

Here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and the faith OF Yahushua...not just 9/10s

As Isaiah even concluded the LORD SAYS “from one Sabbath to Sabbath all mankind will come to worship”

Not just jews...

Robert Pate

Banned
All that believe the teachings of John W. are religious reprobates. A reprobate does not have the Holy Spirit, who is the teacher of truth, John 16:13. They have not been born again by the word of God, which is the Gospel, 1 Peter 1:23. The abolishment of the law is a major part of the Gospel, to be under the law or subject to it is to be under the curse, Galatians 3:10.

10 REASONS WHY JESUS ABOLISHED THE LAW.

1. The law does not save, nor does it justify, Romans 7:6.

2. The law is not made or intended for Christians, 1 Timothy 1:9.

3. The law causes one to sin, Romans 7:8, 9.

4. The law does not make one righteous, Galatians 2:21.

5. The law brings God's wrath on those that practice the law, Romans 4:15.

6. There is no sin where there is no law, Romans 4:15.

7. Jesus wants us to live by the Spirit, not the law, 2 Corinthians 3:6.

8. The letter (law) kills, 2 Corinthians 3:6.

9. The law brings a curse on those that live by it, Galatians 3:10.

10. Works, obedience, law keeping, does not please God. The only thing that pleases God is faith in his Son Jesus Christ, Romans 4:5.

Right Divider

Body part
All that believe the teachings of John W. are religious reprobates. A reprobate does not have the Holy Spirit, who is the teacher of truth, John 16:13. They have not been born again by the word of God, which is the Gospel, 1 Peter 1:23. The abolishment of the law is a major part of the Gospel, to be under the law or subject to it is to be under the curse, Galatians 3:10.

10. Works, obedience, law keeping, does not please God. The only thing that pleases God is faith in his Son Jesus Christ, Romans 4:5.
Fallacious logic on ALL counts.

john w

Hall of Fame
Notice how the reprobate injects his own idea.

Listed below are some of the excerpts from the Bible that plainly teaches that Christians are not under the law, nor are they subject to it because it has been abolished.

"The law is not made for a righteous man" 1 Timothy 1:9

"We are delivered from the law" Romans 7:6.

"Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments" Ephesians 2:15.

"Blotting out the ordinances (the law) that was against us" Colossians 2:14.

"The letter (law) kills, but the Spirit gives life" 2 Corinthians 3:6.

"For by the law is the knowledge of sin" Romans 3:20.

"For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness" Romans 10:4.

"The Old Covenant is passing away" Hebrews 8:13.

"Tell me that you desire to be under the law" Galatians 4:21.

No, you filthy, wicked deceiver, again, because of your dementia, demon "logic," assert that the law must not exist, or, you are automatically judged as "guilty," by it.

No, you devil child, as no scripture asserts that the good, holy, spiritual, not voided law of God no longer exists, has been eliminated/destroyed/made void, as everyone of the above scriptures, you satanically just spam, in isolation, have been addressed, and expounded, to refute your bible rejecting, bible hating, Christ rejecting doctrine of demons, as, upon marching orders from your father, the devil, flip the bird at God the Father, the Lord Jesus Christ, and Paul, attempting to delete 3/4 of scriptures, attempt to redefine biblical words, in devil inspired treachery.

And no sane person, who has not suffered from dementia, like you do, would argue that if a law exists, you are automatically condemned by it, and no sane person, would argue, as you do, on record, that the laws of foreign countries must be abolished, or US citizens are under their authority, jurisdiction, and subsequent judgment.

Get off this site, demon, you, who, on record, asserts that "Jesus" died, not to pay the penalty, the sin debt, for us breaking his existing holy, good, spiritual law, but died to destry, make void, eliminate, that same law, so that there IS NO SIN DEBT FOR WHICH HE MUST DIE.

You vile perverter of the gospel of Christ, asserting this fake "Jesus" you imagine in your demon infested mind, need not have to die.

And tell us, you wicked evader, why murder, rape, theft,..................are wrong,sins, citing the specific objective standard, by which you make that assessment-NOW.

And tell us, you wicked evader,since you admit that you commit sins, what specific objective standard, do you cite, that defines the sins you commit. Cannot be the law of God, deceiver, for, according to your demonic doctrine, it was eliminated 2000+ years ago.

ANSWER Pate-you've been asked this over 100 times by me, others.

john w

Hall of Fame
Tell us, you wicked evader Pate, why murder, rape, theft,..................are wrong,sins, citing the specific objective standard, by which you make that assessment-NOW.

Tell us, you wicked evader Pate,since you admit that you commit sins, what specific objective standard, do you cite, that defines the sins you commit. Cannot be the law of God, deceiver, for, according to your demonic doctrine, it was eliminated 2000+ years ago.

Tell us Pate, how Christ could die for your future sins, 2000+ years ago, if, as you assert, the law was made void, destroyed, eliminated, at the cross, that same objective law of God, that defines sins/transgressions, since:

1 John 3:4 KJV

Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

How can this "Jesus" die for your future sins, if there are no sins committed by you?

Well, Pate?

How can anyone be charged with sin, if there is no law, and thus no transgression/sin incurred?

Well, demon Pate?

Romans 4:15 KJV

because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

If there is no law, today, Pate, as you satanically assert, and thus no transgression/sin, how can you/anyone assert Christ died for your/our sins/sin debt-there are none, for which he can die?

If there is no law, today, Pate, as you satanically assert, and thus no transgression/sin, how can you/anyone assert that a lost person be charged with sins?

ANSWER Pate-you've been asked this over 100 times by me, others.

Rosenritter

So here we go again...there is a speeding law and then there is a ticket for breaking that law...that ticket is the ordinance against you contrary to your desire for speed...it is handwritten and directed to you like a military ordnance...ok?

I am going to pick out this one point and demand honesty. Please go look up the word "ordinance" in a dictionary. I've already done this for you (and posted the definition) but either you refuse to read, or willingly substituting a different meaning entirely to escape the meaning of this passage.

Colossians 2:13-14 KJV
(13) And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;
(14) Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

Ordinances are laws, not the transgressions or penalties of laws, but the laws themselves. Ordinances included commandments.

Hebrews 9:1 KJV
(1) Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary.

Ephesians 2:13-15 KJV
(13) But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
(14) For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
(15) Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

If you re-write scripture I suppose you can make it say whatever you want, but for those of us with faith enough in Christ to believe the scripture but we are told that the ordinances and the law of commandments contained in those ordinances are abolished and nailed to the cross.

And if you cannot understand why you would "not murder" or "not commit adultery" without the law of Moses and the Ten Commandments, then I say to you that you clearly do not understand the commandments of God, even specifically the commandments of Jesus Christ of our new covenant in his blood.

john w

Hall of Fame

Pate's demonic "logic:"If the law exists, that means you live by it, are under its jurisdiction, condemned by it, and thus, Pate's solution is not that Christ died for our sins, which are defined by an existing law of God, but to destroy the law,so that their is no sin debt, for which He can die.

That is his satanic "good news."

6. There is no sin where there is no law, Romans 4:15.....I am a sinner..

1.Pate: I am a sinner, even though I cite Romans 4:15 KJV, meaning I have no sin.

=straight jacket time/dementia

2. So, if there is no law, no sin, Christ died for what sins-they don't exist, according to you?

Well, Pate?

Robert Pate

Banned
Pate's demonic "logic:"If the law exists, that means you live by it, are under its jurisdiction, condemned by it, and thus, Pate's solution is not that Christ died for our sins, which are defined by an existing law of God, but to destroy the law,so that their is no sin debt, for which He can die.

That is his satanic "good news."

1.Pate: I am a sinner, even though I cite Romans 4:15 KJV, meaning I have no sin.

=straight jacket time/dementia

2. So, if there is no law, no sin, Christ died for what sins-they don't exist, according to you?

Well, Pate?

You are beyond help. In spite of numerous scriptures you still cannot see or understand that the law has been abolished. If you had the Holy Spirit who is the teacher of truth, you would know that the law has been abolished. Very, very sad indeed.