Robert's Gospel According to the Apostle Paul

john w

Hall of Fame
Again, TOL:"Pate-anity"'s rejection, perversion, of the gospel of Christ-on record-again:

There is no condemnation because there is no law, it has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

He is on record-again-Pate asserts that believers are not condemned, and are thus saved, because Christ died for a sin debt, incurred by breaking an existing law of God: No, Pate asserts we are not condemned, we are saved, because there is no longer any law,as it has been ABOLISHED/DESTROYED/ELIMINATED/MADE VOID, and thus there is no transgression/sin debt owed, and Christ need not die for our sin debt, AS THERE IS NO SIN DEBT, since there is no objective law, defining the offense/transgression/sin, AND CHRIST DIED FOR NOTHING, according to wicked Pate-ON RECORD.

john w

Hall of Fame

There is no condemnation because there is no law, it has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

Again-tell all of TOL, as I, countless other members of the boc have been asking you, for years, with not a peep from you,why murder, sodomy, theft, covetousness,................ are wrong, a sin, a transgression, if there is no objective standard, law, marking it, defining them, as such, since, according to you, the law no longer exists.

john w

Hall of Fame

Tell us how you can commit a sin, as you say you do, if, as you assert, there is no objective law that defines/marks sin-"no law, no transgression....sin is not imputed, where there is no law."

john w

Hall of Fame

Christ died over 2000+ years ago. You had not committed any sins then. How can Christ die for your sins, your future sin debt, if there is no objective law, that defines the sin/transgression, since you say it was destroyed, made void, abolished, at the cross?

Again-Pate asserts that believers are not condemned, and are thus saved, because Christ died for a sin debt, incurred by breaking an existing law of God: No, Pate asserts we are not condemned, we are saved, because there is no longer any law,as it has been ABOLISHED/DESTROYED/ELIMINATED/MADE VOID, and thus there is no transgression/sin debt owed, and Christ need not die for our sin debt, AS THERE IS NO SIN DEBT, since there is no objective law, defining the offense/transgression/sin, AND CHRIST DIED FOR NOTHING, according to wicked Pate-ON RECORD.

john w

Hall of Fame
ANSWER,Pate:

Romans 3:31 KJV Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Why are you lying Pate? Pauls says "we,", i.e., Christians, do not make void the law.

Tell all of TOL the motivation for your lying, asserting that the law has been made void.

SHOW US WHERE PAUL ASSERTS THAT THE LAW HAS BEEN MADE VOID, Pate.

john w

Hall of Fame
Secular analogy: Pate asserts that the "local" laws against murder, rape, theft, .................are contrary to us, are not for society's good, that these laws are not good, and we are not the problem-the law is the problem, and, again, they are contrary/against us, not the the associated penalty/IOU/debt, for breaking them. Pate's "solution:" Eliminate the law against "Do not murder,Do not rape,Do not steal..................," so that there is no offense/crime/"in," by which we can be charged, and the solution is not to plead guilty, and pay the debt, as there is no sin/crime debt(He rejects the Lord Jesus Christ's solution,i.e., of Him paying for his sin debt, IOU, "bond indenture"....Instead, Pate wants no law, and thus, no sin debt is incurred, and thus no one need "pay his fine/debt," die for his sin debt, paying the penalty, so that justice is served).

It is that simple.

Rosenritter

Oh, yes. Jesus is the vine, the native branches of Israel JEWS were broken off , and the wild branches of the Gentiles were graffed in.

fixed it for you...we are now no longer foreigners but citizens of israel says Paul...

1. Please do not "fixed it for you". That's actually listed as offense similar to "name warping."

2. It was correct as originally posted regardless. It says that God spared not the natural branches, and that these natural branches need be graffed into their own tree (Romans 11:24). Furthermore, God broke the covenants with both Israel and Judah (it's prophesied in Zechariah).

Zechariah 11:10-14 KJV
(10) And I took my staff, even Beauty, and cut it asunder, that I might break my covenant which I had made with all the people.
(11) And it was broken in that day: and so the poor of the flock that waited upon me knew that it was the word of the LORD.
(12) And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my price; and if not, forbear. So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver.
(13) And the LORD said unto me, Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was prised at of them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast them to the potter in the house of the LORD.
(14) Then I cut asunder mine other staff, even Bands, that I might break the brotherhood between Judah and Israel.

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Are you talking about the weekly, seventh day sabbath that God did NOT give to YOU?

Exo 31:12-17 KJV And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, (13) Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you. (14) Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people. (15) Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death. (16) Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant. (17) It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

[MENTION=13955]glorydaz[/MENTION] I believe this is what [MENTION=2589]Clete[/MENTION] was referring to in an earlier discussion on this topic...

clefty

1. Please do not "fixed it for you". That's actually listed as offense similar to "name warping."

2. It was correct as originally posted regardless. It says that God spared not the natural branches, and that these natural branches need be graffed into their own tree (Romans 11:24). Furthermore, God broke the covenants with both Israel and Judah (it's prophesied in Zechariah).

Zechariah 11:10-14 KJV
(10) And I took my staff, even Beauty, and cut it asunder, that I might break my covenant which I had made with all the people.
(11) And it was broken in that day: and so the poor of the flock that waited upon me knew that it was the word of the LORD.
(12) And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my price; and if not, forbear. So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver.
(13) And the LORD said unto me, Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was prised at of them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast them to the potter in the house of the LORD.
(14) Then I cut asunder mine other staff, even Bands, that I might break the brotherhood between Judah and Israel.

Oh, yes. Jesus is the vine, the native branches of Israel JEWS were broken off , and the wild branches of the Gentiles were graffed in.

Even in the biology world grafting laws prohibit mismatched families in grafting...like with like...cant graft orange branch with Apple trunk...

So I suggest our works/fruits be MORE similar to His not less for a better take/hope/graft

Anything besides His seventh day rest is from a different family ya dig?

And oh...”what’s name warping”? Sounds horrible...must upset many

Is it something like Yah or Yahushua into GOD God LORD or Lord etc?

Last edited:

Rosenritter

add to that the fact that the idea the cross changed the customs of Moses was false witness and jewish slander against Stephen and Paul...Paul was innocent of those charges at his trials...is why he continued with Sabbath and festivals Peter even kosher

The customs of Moses did not change, rather they were rendered obsolete. The traditions are not harmful in themselves but it is difficult for people to part with a lifetime of tradition (I think you may realize this) and Paul would not want to cause unnecessary offense so soon.

and fulfillment of the law is abolishing it yes? think NOT He taught...most of us dont claim a recipe is abolished when its instructions are fulfilled...heaven and earth remain so no jot or tittle have passed

If I am creating a resume in a word processor and the purpose of that resume is fulfilled with the acceptance of a job and a permanent career, then I wouldn't exactly say that resume is abolished, but it has become irrelevant and is ready to fade away. It has no more use, having accomplished its purposed in its fulfillment.

I think we should steer this discussion to the law, the nature of the law, and the fulfillment of the law.

as already noted the Sabbath commandment was the only one of the 10 which included non natives...other laws included them and ONE law for native and non native is repeated throughout as many non natives left with them into the wilderness...

The old covenant with Israel was with Israel and only Israel. It did not apply those those who were never a part of Israel or even those who were banished from Israel. It was a specific covenant with specific promises, and these promises did not include eternal life. See Hebrews 8:6, the new covenant is "established upon better promises." Eternal life is a far better promise than inheriting the land of Canaan, wouldn't you say?

Plainly speaking, you cannot logically fault anyone outside of that covenant for failure to uphold that covenant. That covenant wasn't offered to everyone, and even if you were part of that covenant previously, God himself broke that covenant and it is no longer in effect.

It was NOT for anything israel did to earn salvation but for the promise made to their father...and STILL many left who where NOT blood sons of abraham...and they too were saved...

Saved and THEN given the law...faith first then obedience

... which is irrelevant because the law given to Israel was never unto salvation and eternal life. The saints and heroes of faith were not saved through that law, which is clearly evident in examples of Abel, Enoch, Noah, Sarah, and Abraham, who were before the law. Paul even uses the example of Abraham in Galatians 3:18 to illustrate that the inheritance of the promise to Abraham cannot be of the law, for Abraham was before the law.

Galatians 3:18-19 KJV
(18) For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.
(19) Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.

Please notice also that Paul says that the law was added until the seed should come. Has that seed come? Paul goes further to say that we are no longer under that law.

Galatians 3:23-26 KJV
(23) But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
(24) Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
(25) But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
(26) For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

yup...but Paul is clear the wall of seperation between jew and gentile was destroyed IN HIM...now there is no longer jew or gentile but ONE NEW CREATURE...and citizen of Israel...grafted in...adopted...but in its jurisdiction...my House a house of prayer for ALL NATION...from month to month (New moon to new moon) Sabbath to Sabbath all will come worship Isaiah added...

No longer a separation, but it seems that you are making the mistake of thinking that the Gentile must become Jewish. It's rather the other way around, the Jew was removed from its status and now has the same status as the Gentile, and all (Jew or Gentile) are offered eternal life under the new covenant.

new as in new signers new problems fixed...yet the same old terms apply...signed by His blood and sealed by His death that new covenant a last will and testament of Yahushua can NOT be changed...He modelled how those wishing its promise should live...

You're not going to find "yet the same old terms apply" according to scripture. That's the error that Hebrews specifically addresses, when it says that the new covenant is not like unto the old.

yup finding fault with the PEOPLE and NOT the terms He then writes the terms in their hearts and minds instead of stone...

Do you understand what that means?

You did note the present tense of the text though? They ARE STILL a shadow...

Here is a good study on this:

https://www.cogwriter.com/news/chur...sons-more-do-not-keep-the-biblical-holy-days/

Still a shadow means:

1. You could still see them present day, they were taught in the synagogues. That fading has continued and they are less visible now.
2. They are still shadows of things to come because not everything that they symbolize has yet come to pass.
3. And finally, "shadow" means that it is no longer of substance, but rather indicative that it points to something far greater and of actual substance

Let's use a well-understood example of the Passover. The majority of the Jews likely understood that it was a commemoration of their Exodus from Egypt, but continued its observance with proper understanding of what it actually meant, out of tradition rather than understanding. When the Passover was fulfilled in Christ, that observance is now a shadow, as the reality was its fulfillment with Christ on the cross.

That shadow of good things to come is ready to fade away, having accomplished its purpose, and no longer required of anyone under any existing covenant. The new covenant does not mandate the keeping of days and times, it does mandate something greater. Gone is the slaying of the lambs each year and consuming them with bitter herbs, in its place is the greater fulfillment as we partake of the Lamb that takes away sin, which is a far greater commitment than the shadow of that Lamb.

Do you have any affiliation with the writer of that site?

there is Law and then there are ordinances...like there are traffic laws and then specific tickets for breaking them fines directly at you like a military ordnance...and when that handwritten ordinance speeding ticket is blotted out the traffic laws still remain yes?

NO. You're confused about a basic word definition here.

The ordinance is the law. You are confusing ordinance with transgression. If the transgression is merely forgiven then the ordinance still stands, but if the ordinance is blotted out then the law is gone.

or·di·nance
/ˈôrd(ə)nəns/
noun
1. NORTH AMERICAN
a piece of legislation enacted by a municipal authority.
"a city ordinance banned smoking in nearly all types of restaurants"
2. an authoritative order; a decree.
synonyms: edict, decree, law, injunction, fiat, command, order, rule, ruling, dictum, dictate, directive, mandate
"the president issued an ordinance"

I think you've been reading this wrong without realizing why. When the handwriting of ordinances are blotted out it means that the laws themselves are blotted out. Not merely that past offenses are erased and they need to be kept anew. That's what the scripture says and that's what the word itself means.

Sorry if this is a shock, but please adjust.

nope alas there is nothing there about the Sabbath...the days at issue were for days of fasting...no way sabbath days were a doubtful thing verse 1...but dont lose the kingdom over food verse 17

If it meant "days of fasting" instead of "sabbaths" then how come it says "days' and "sabbaths" instead of "days of fasting?" Honestly, your explanation sounds like what someone else came up with to try to explain around a difficult scripture for their doctrine.

Colossians 2:14-16 KJV
(14) Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
(15) And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
(16) Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

Romans 14:5-6 KJV
(5) One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.
(6) He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.

again not a small matter as it is part of their identity and history and Law...

Their former identity is worthless and avails nothing. They were graffed out of the vine. That's part of the point, even the express message in the parable of Lazarus, where the gentile is comforted with what the Jew assumed was his inheritance by right. If anyone is relying upon their heritage then it would be better for them to be completely separated from those traditions and become a new creature in Christ.

Commandments were a description as to what life is like “where I am”...and what it was in the original plan before the detour of sin...and what it will be in the new world to come so “no stealing no killing no lying no adultery” you know the rest right?

The commandments were a poor description, and that entire law was created with acknowledgment that there was hardness in their hearts. Do you remember how Jesus interpreted those commandments to show their true and actual intention? Their fulfillment rather than their letter?

Matthew 5:27-28 KJV
(27) Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
(28) But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

There is a difference between the law and the fulfillment of the law. One can "keep" that commandment in stone without fulfilling the law in their heart. And here is where understanding the difference between law matters, because it is not as if there is only one law, and it is not as if there is only one set of commandments.

Romans 13:8-10 KJV
(8) Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
(9) For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
(10) Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

Galatians 5:14 KJV
(14) For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

1 John 2:7-8 KJV
(7) Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.
(8) Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth.

1 John 3:22-23 KJV
(22) And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.
(23) And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

Each covenant has its own commandments. The old covenant came with its commandments, and its statutes, and its rituals, and observances, but that covenant is gone, obsolete, broken apart by God himself and replaced with one that is better. The new covenant is greater, with better promises, and a more far reaching commandment, that we love Him and love one another.

If you love your neighbor, are you going to steal, lie, or commit adultery? Are you going to hate him, covet his possessions, or fall into lust? The new covenant is greater, and its commandment is greater.

Just remember the seventh day is Holy...and keep IT Holy...we dont make it holy and technically we dont keep it, the Sabbath keeps us...close to Him His ways...

That which is holy is only holy as God sanctifies it and declares it holy, and it is to be treated only as God says it should be treated. That which is unclean is unclean only for as long as God declares it unclean, do not call unclean that which God has cleansed.

Do you understand why the priests could profane the sabbath and be held blameless? (Matthew 12:5?)

Matthew 12:5 KJV
(5) Or have ye not read in the law, how that on the sabbath days the priests in the temple profane the sabbath, and are blameless?

God is more important than the day, and he has the right to say or change how that day is to be used. The covenant (with Israel) containing those sabbaths (weekly and annual) is obsolete. Those ordinances are nailed to the cross. The Gentiles are graffed in.

I would also remind christians that they follow a ROMAN calendar...a tradition of man and not the calendar of Yah found in scripture...

The Hebrew calendar was based upon new moons. Doesn't Paul say something about new moons? And while they are necessary for calculating sabbaths and other days, doesn't Paul also say something about those sabbaths and holy days?

I mean, he literally says something about new moons and sabbath and holy days. This isn't an argument from silence.

Sadly christians now rather celebrate “the Treason to His seasons”...

Catholic (and worldly) tradition hangover, but not a proper argument that the former ordinances are no longer blotted out. It is a shame that alleged substitutes with vestiges of paganism serve as a stumbling block in this regard.

“Here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and the faith OF Yahushua” can’t make it any simpler...does as He did...walk His faith walk...the faith OF Yahushua included Sabbath keeping...is why it remains Heb 4:9 for us to remain obedient to receive our final promise land rest

That is rather simple, whereas the laws of the former covenant were not. Have you searched the scripture to see his commandments are under the new covenant in his blood? "Love God" and "Love thy Neighbor" and "Love one another" and "Love thy enemies" and "Faith in Christ" (which is a restatement of "Love God").

No, "sabbath keeping" is not one of his commandments under that covenant.

But if there was such a commandment shown, we wouldn't be having this discussion.
that the church we worship with now should look like that early church...the consistency is clear...same God same calendar same lifestyle same repentance same obedience same joy same promise same reward

Because the early church understood everything perfectly, right?

John 21:22-23 KJV
(22) Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.
(23) Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?

the judiazers were insisting that goy believers HAD TO/MUST be circumcised to not only fellowship with them but be saved...that was never taught in the OT...circumcision NEVER saved as how can something done to an infant save it? Abraham was saved and then circumcised Moses was chosen then circumcised...it is always faith first and only which SAVES...after which comes obedience...

Does your willingness to obey extend to faith in Christ in his new covenant, and are you willing to obey his new commandments? Or are you only willing to obey the former set of ordinances?

And please don’t argue that if you kill a swine appropriately and drain its blood it is now made clean to eat...of course the gentiles could not bring swine into Sabbath potlucks...of course they did NOT WANT to after hearing of One Resurrected and Moses being read to them every Sabbath...

The only designation of "clean" in regard to meats was under the ordinances of the old covenant. That's an obsolete standard that has no more bearing. It's purpose was to form a relateable standard with which to designate Israel as "clean" and Gentiles as "unclean" That no longer applies.

Acts 11:6-9 KJV
(6) Upon the which when I had fastened mine eyes, I considered, and saw fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.
(7) And I heard a voice saying unto me, Arise, Peter; slay and eat.
(8) But I said, Not so, Lord: for nothing common or unclean hath at any time entered into my mouth.
(9) But the voice answered me again from heaven, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.

Right now you are falling into that former error of thinking. Do not call common or unclean what God has cleansed. The Gentile is now clean without the adoption of things Jewish.

Here are they that keep ALL the commandments of Yah and the faith OF Yahushua...the same faith as the Lord of the Sabbath...

Think NOT He abolished the Law ok?

I don't think you are keeping all the commandments that the LORD has ever given. What you should be doing is keeping all the commandments that the LORD has declared for you. Not the Nazarite vows, not the commandment to go into Egypt, not the law of Moses given to Israel on Sinai. What Yah and Yahushua has given to you is a new commandment and a new covenant and a new testament in his blood. Learn that commandment and abide by that new covenant.

Rosenritter

Even in the biology world grafting laws prohibit mismatched families in grafting...like with like...cant graft orange branch with Apple trunk...

Please don't destroy the analogy with over-analysis. If you wish to go that far, man is made in the image of God, and God is grafting mankind back into him.

So I suggest our works/fruits be MORE similar to His not less for a better take/hope/graft

Anything besides His seventh day rest is from a different family ya dig?

No, God does NOT define his saints by resting on a seventh day of the week. Look at the heroes of faith in Hebrews, a good portion of them lived and died before there were any Ten Commandments, let alone a Sabbath commandment.

And oh...”what’s name warping”? Sounds horrible...must upset many

It's a form of slander, like if I were to call a user named "DonaldTrump" as "DonaldRUMP" or the like. Such behavior degenerates possibility of civil discussion.

Robert Pate

Banned
Secular analogy: Pate asserts that the "local" laws against murder, rape, theft, .................are contrary to us, are not for society's good, that these laws are not good, and we are not the problem-the law is the problem, and, again, they are contrary/against us, not the the associated penalty/IOU/debt, for breaking them. Pate's "solution:" Eliminate the law against "Do not murder,Do not rape,Do not steal..................," so that there is no offense/crime/"in," by which we can be charged, and the solution is not to plead guilty, and pay the debt, as there is no sin/crime debt(He rejects the Lord Jesus Christ's solution,i.e., of Him paying for his sin debt, IOU, "bond indenture"....Instead, Pate wants no law, and thus, no sin debt is incurred, and thus no one need "pay his fine/debt," die for his sin debt, paying the penalty, so that justice is served).

It is that simple.

John W. thinks that the Bible contradicts itself. There is no contradiction.

"Knowing this, that the law is not made for the righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murders of fathers and mothers, for manslayers, 1 Timothy 1:9.

And then when Paul says, Wherefore the law is holy and the commandment holy and just and good" Romans 7:12. He seems to think that cancels out all of the scripture that says that the law has been abolished for Christians.

The law is holy just and good because it reveals the nature and the character of God and it keeps sinners in check. We need laws for the ungodly and sinners, but not for Christians that are indwelt with the Holy Spirit.

John W. does not have any understanding of the scriptures because he is spiritually blind and is more than likely a religious reprobate.

Where there is law there is judgment and condemnation. Thank God that there is no condemnation for those that are "In Christ" Romans 8:1. There is no condemnation because there is no law, it has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

john w

Hall of Fame

"Knowing this, that the law is not made for the righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murders of fathers and mothers, for manslayers, 1 Timothy 1:9.

And then when Paul says, Wherefore the law is holy and the commandment holy and just and good" Romans 7:12. He seems to think that cancels out all of the scripture that says that the law has been abolished for Christians.

The law is holy just and good because it reveals the nature and the character of God and it keeps sinners in check. We need laws for the ungodly and sinners, but not for Christians that are indwelt with the Holy Spirit.

John W. does not have any understanding of the scriptures because he is spiritually blind and is more than likely a religious reprobate.

Where there is law there is judgment and condemnation. Thank God that there is no condemnation for those that are "In Christ" Romans 8:1. There is no condemnation because there is no law, it has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

Spam, and Pate, again, on record, asserts that the Lord Jesus Christ did not die for our sin debt-he died to destroy the law, so that there is no sin debt.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame

=again, the child of the devil, being so dementia ridden, just convicted himself:

I am a sinner. All Christians are sinners.

1."that the law is...made for sinners..." per his own citation of 1 Timothy above.

So, Pate puts himself under the law.

2. What objective law, did you break, that incurred sins, sinner Pate?

Not a peep.

=intoxicated demonism, so much so, that he can't think straight.

Robert Pate

Banned
Spam, and Pate, again, on record, asserts that the Lord Jesus Christ did not die fotr our sin debr-he died to destroy the law, so that there is no sin debt.

You are saying things that I did not say, nor do I believe. This is very typical of a religious reprobate. All that they can do is make false accusations because they don't have the truth.

john w

Hall of Fame
Pate: The solution is not Christ died for our sin debt-the solution is to destroy the law, so we cannot be condemned.

=satanic

clefty

Please don't destroy the analogy with over-analysis. If you wish to go that far, man is made in the image of God, and God is grafting mankind back into him.

Exactly. And Checkmate. As He ceased His work of creation of this world and on the seventh day He rested...and was refreshed...didn’t need to but as an example to for to follow and reminder/memorial to all that He is creator of all...and to be with Him is to rest with Him...live His way...as He made for us...that is what awaits us as Isaiah wrote Sabbath to Sabbath everyone will worship...

A pattern established before the fall even...that is the original factory setting default...is why He remains Lord of the Sabbath it authorizes Him as creator

Marriage was established around this time too I suppose you think that institution only for Jews too...only for the edenic covenant?

john w

Hall of Fame

Again-on record:
Pate: The solution is not Christ died for our sin debt-the solution is to destroy the law, so we cannot be condemned.

Pate: We are not condemned, because there is no law; thus, we are not condemned, because Christ died for our sin debt.

On record.
=satanic

Robert Pate

Banned
=again, the child of the devil, being so dementia ridden, just convicted himself:

1."that the law is...made for sinners..." per his own citation of 1 Timothy above.

So, Pate puts himself under the law.

2. What objective law, did you break, that incurred sins, sinner Pate?

Not a peep.

=intoxicated demonism, so much so, that he can't think straight.

If you are "In Christ" you are without sin, Romans 8:1. If you are subject to the law or practice law keeping you are under the curse, Galatians 3:10.

You appear to be under the curse.

john w

Hall of Fame

1.=the law is abolished for some, un-abolished for others

=dementia

I am a sinner. All Christians are sinners

Pate: We need laws for sinners, and that includes me.

QED.

=straight jacket time-again.