Riots in Ferguson MO. USA

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
That's what gets cops in trouble all the time. They're taught to keep the "upper hand" at all times, and so they don't understand that there are some scenarios when the best solution is to just back off.

In this particular case, you would be right. It would have been better to call it in and drive off, and the reason. The kid was very messed up, as if looking for the ultra-violence.
Not all cops are bad, not all ghetto minded kids, and race is not the central issue.

Zeke

I don't really want stats. Statistics are a field given to much ambiguity for many reasons. They may or may not have any relation to fact or reality.

It's undeniable that there's an epidemic of single-mom families, and that includes blacks. Why can't we represent the truth of racIAL facts without resorting to it being considered racIST.

I have no malicious hatred of intent by saying such things, and they must be applied equitably to all people groups. Ethnicity is just a descriptive field like a spreadsheet header for a column. It needn't be automatic hate-mongering.

I'm a volunteer Prison Chaplain, and its a bare fact that there's a larger number of blacks incarcerated than other races. That points up a concern to focus attention for resolution of inequities, not an opportunity to insist I'm a racist for daring mention skin pigmentation.

Genetically, the amount of melanin in the cells for skin coloration is amongst the smallest distinction between humans. Identical twins are more different than blacks and whites in this context. So I think it's vital to recognize the objective truths of race as one of the components in evaluating causal factors to determine effective solutions.

Why can't we embrace THAT mentality instead of alleged tolerance, especially as professing Christians?

I minister to more blacks in county jails and state prisons than any other race. I serve them by washing them with the water of the Word, and we have a true and mutual agape love. And part of that includes addressing race openly with much love. It's the only way.

Did you show them an ID to enter the prison? Better think carefully about that answer seeing your past claims about a legal name and all. Anyone want a real liberating testimony from a free soul listen to Micheal Mcclains video on how he was jailed and released because he claimed no legal name, and was in universal love without labels, even converted some christians into the real agape love instead of imprisoning them with more dogma and false rhetoric from MR love here.

Zeke

I don't really want stats. Statistics are a field given to much ambiguity for many reasons. They may or may not have any relation to fact or reality.

It's undeniable that there's an epidemic of single-mom families, and that includes blacks. Why can't we represent the truth of racIAL facts without resorting to it being considered racIST.

I have no malicious hatred of intent by saying such things, and they must be applied equitably to all people groups. Ethnicity is just a descriptive field like a spreadsheet header for a column. It needn't be automatic hate-mongering.

I'm a volunteer Prison Chaplain, and its a bare fact that there's a larger number of blacks incarcerated than other races. That points up a concern to focus attention for resolution of inequities, not an opportunity to insist I'm a racist for daring mention skin pigmentation.

Genetically, the amount of melanin in the cells for skin coloration is amongst the smallest distinction between humans. Identical twins are more different than blacks and whites in this context. So I think it's vital to recognize the objective truths of race as one of the components in evaluating causal factors to determine effective solutions.

Why can't we embrace THAT mentality instead of alleged tolerance, especially as professing Christians?

I minister to more blacks in county jails and state prisons than any other race. I serve them by washing them with the water of the Word, and we have a true and mutual agape love. And part of that includes addressing race openly with much love. It's the only way.

I want the name of the prison and number as well, you can leave it on a PM, just want to check out your story to see if you really don't use a legal name hot shot.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Whatever the may have/may not have scenario in the store, Brown assaulted the officer and walked away. Then he turned to "bumrush" the assaulted officer.

Was the police pre-maturely militarized? Yes.
Are the police and other jurisdictions purposely escalating and taking advantage of the opportunity to assault innocents? Yes.
Is it provoking other idiots to stupid actions? Yes.
Are all individuals STILL responsible for their own illegal actions? Yes.
Is this being used to promote unrest and instability as another trial-run for martial law on a local level? Yes.
Is the media being controlled and manipulated? Yes.
Are constitutional civil rights being violated? Yes.
Is it ALL for the purpose of inciting class warfare via racial tension? Yes.

Well said, all of the above.

IMJerusha

Then why does it matter to so many people here that he be guilty of stealing a pack of cheap cigars?

Because it speaks to his character and demeanor at the time he was stopped by Officer Wilson. It speaks about his MO when dealing with people in authority. It doesn't matter what the price of the cigars was. It matters how he conducted himself when reminded he needed to pay for said cigars. It matters how he conducted himself when told to repair to the sidewalk as opposed to the road. The two incidents proved a consistent way of behaving.
Is there a reason why you feel his action in the market should be ignored?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Was the quote yours? No. I was not calling you a racist.

Yes, I know. :)

It was a general appeal to all readership on the topic while addressing you responsively. I didn't intend to indicate an inference of you calling me a racist.

Race MUST be a part of any discussion of this type. And for it to be, the distinction between racIAL and racIST must be both allowable and preferable. To omit the former is to exaggerate the latter.

I'd just like to see a great emphasis on categorizing all assertions and allusions to either descriptor. Today's culturally engineered climate combines them and claims anything relative to race is hate-mongering.

I don't presume anything of you as I respond to the topic when conversing with you. :)

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Did you show them an ID to enter the prison? Better think carefully about that answer seeing your past claims about a legal name and all. Anyone want a real liberating testimony from a free soul listen to Micheal Mcclains video on how he was jailed and released because he claimed no legal name, and was in universal love without labels, even converted some christians into the real agape love instead of imprisoning them with more dogma and false rhetoric from MR love here.

I want the name of the prison and number as well, you can leave it on a PM, just want to check out your story to see if you really don't use a legal name hot shot.

You don't actually know much about extraction from the system, evidently. Nobody needs your false and bllind Esotericist Self-Divinity tripe. You're part of the problem, not the solution.

And no, I will not give you such personal information. You can presume whatever you wish, just as you always do. You don't know how to "straddle" the system without compromise via use of the legal name. It's not that difficult to accomplish this, but hell-for-all if you do it wrong.

We're on the subject of civil unrest and racial tension with class warfare. Do try to stay on topic rather than engaging in a personal vendetta because I've owned you and you're still comatose instead of extracted.

:execute:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What is funny is how the libs in this thread think they can scare white people into being branded racist by opposing the racially motivated riots by bigots.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
What is funny is how the libs in this thread think they can scare white people into being branded racist by opposing the racially motivated riots by bigots.

It worked on people to get them to vote for obama, so i guess they think it will work here. Remember racism only goes one way, and only whites commit it.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

Didn't you know? ALL conservatives, Christians, patriots, and many others are all racists. And terrorists. Domestic terrorist racists.

Be tolerant. They aren't, but you need to be. See how that works?

:dizzy::doh::dizzy::doh::dizzy::doh::dizzy::doh:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Didn't you know? ALL conservatives, Christians, patriots, and many others are all racists. And terrorists. Domestic terrorist racists.

Be tolerant. They aren't, but you need to be. See how that works?

:dizzy::doh::dizzy::doh::dizzy::doh::dizzy::doh:

yes and sadly when the dust settles and this all clears, they will still have their broken community with much less business and opportunities and the message they have sent also is that business needs to stay out of primarily black areas which will cause even more poverty and decay and they don't see how they are playing into their own stereotypes especially when they don't decry the looting and destruction but instead start screaming they need to take it to other communities and do it in "white" communities...

And the liberal media is right there egging it on. Its like they want a race war. Truth doesn't matter.