Riots in Ferguson MO. USA

PureX

That can happen late in life as well. There is a great deal of discrimination against older people trying to get work in favor of younger folks. An illegal alien is often hired before someone in their 50's, 60's or 70's.
I'm 57, overweight, unemployed and pretty much unemployable; and soon to be homeless. Yet I don't drink, don't smoke, show up on time, have a good attitude toward life and work, am very intelligent, Am honest, and work well with others.

Don't I know it!
TMPOV it always boils down to the parents and faith in God.
I agree with this, but faith in God without faith in our fellow humans is a faith that's impotent.
If Obama would get his foot off the neck of America's small businesses and penalize big companies taking their manufacturing oversees, there would be more jobs.
Obama's foot is not on the neck of small business, that's the feet of those whores in the congress and senate that take the bribe money of the big corporate sponsored lobbyists and then do whatever they're told. It's the big conglomerates that don't want anyone else getting a break, not Obama.
I won't say that you're not right about this because you are. I will say though that black men and women don't have to give the wall power in their lives. They are valuable assets to our society's workforce. There are businesses out there that know this. I remember seeing an angry woman screaming that Michael Brown was going to college and was going to make something of himself. Then what in tarnation was that boy doing robbing and accosting a man? He had more to live for than that. He had a choice.
It turns out that Michael Brown never stole those cigars. FOX News altered the video clip so we wouldn't see him put them back on the counter, and walk away.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It turns out that Michael Brown never stole those cigars. FOX News altered the video clip so we wouldn't see him put them back on the counter, and walk away.

So what he stuffed in his pockets was what he put back on the counter, and he just roughed up the store owner for no reason whatever right? And then the store owner lied when he called the police and reported robbery, right? And then mikes friend who was there lied and said there was theft also, right?

PureX

So what he stuffed in his pockets was what he put back on the counter, and he just roughed up the store owner for no reason whatever right? And then the store owner lied when he called the police and reported robbery, right? And then mikes friend who was there lied and said there was theft also, right?

See post #338, by zoo.

There are several easy answers to your question (that I have no doubt you will ignore):

Maybe the store owner THOUGHT he took something, but he didn't.

Maybe one of his friends took something, but he didn't.

Maybe it was because the store owner wrongly accused him of taking something that he became angry and manhandled the guy.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
See post #338, by zoo.

There are several easy answers to your question (that I have no doubt you will ignore):

Maybe it was because the store owner wrongly accused him of taking something that he became angry and manhandled the guy.

and maybe he actually stole something

Granite

Hall of Fame
See post #338, by zoo.

I thought the video spoke for itself, once Fox and Friends stopped trying to chop it up.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Whatever the may have/may not have scenario in the store, Brown assaulted the officer and walked away. Then he turned to "bumrush" the assaulted officer.

Was the police pre-maturely militarized? Yes.
Are the police and other jurisdictions purposely escalating and taking advantage of the opportunity to assault innocents? Yes.
Is it provoking other idiots to stupid actions? Yes.
Are all individuals STILL responsible for their own illegal actions? Yes.
Is this being used to promote unrest and instability as another trial-run for martial law on a local level? Yes.
Is the media being controlled and manipulated? Yes.
Are constitutional civil rights being violated? Yes.
Is it ALL for the purpose of inciting class warfare via racial tension? Yes.

IMJerusha

The police have not focused
on arresting looters, they are
focused on harassing the media
and displaying a show of force
to peaceful protesters. All the while
more and more outsiders show up
to loot and destroy.

Well, you have only yourself to blame in part on all counts.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...Not to mention you said nothing when IMJ and TH falsely accuse me of being CW's husband, now did you?:doh:
As with so much of what passes through that noggin of yours, it didn't happen. I inferred that you and she might be one flesh, but in a different context. :)

That is, she confused her comments and yours, a peculiar thing for someone to do.

You said nothing when they tried to bring her husband into the conversation, and accused him of drinking when he does not?
Also not something I even know happened, let alone participated in. But don't let the truth stop you at this late date. :nono:

THall

As with so much of what passes through that noggin of yours, it didn't happen. I inferred that you and she might be one flesh, but in a different context. :)

That is, she confused her comments and yours, a peculiar thing for someone to do.

Also not something I even know happened, let alone participated in. But don't let the truth stop you at this late date. :nono:

Well sweet, that sure
explains your lies, try to
be right about something
once in a blue moon.:doh:

THall

Whatever the may have/may not have scenario in the store, Brown assaulted the officer and walked away. Then he turned to "bumrush" the assaulted officer.

Was the police pre-maturely militarized? Yes.
Are the police and other jurisdictions purposely escalating and taking advantage of the opportunity to assault innocents? Yes.
Is it provoking other idiots to stupid actions? Yes.
Are all individuals STILL responsible for their own illegal actions? Yes.
Is this being used to promote unrest and instability as another trial-run for martial law on a local level? Yes.
Is the media being controlled and manipulated? Yes.
Are constitutional civil rights being violated? Yes.
Is it ALL for the purpose of inciting class warfare via racial tension? Yes.

U B 1 smart monkey.

THall

I ask you nicely to be civil and you respond with sarcasm. Interesting choice :think:

I was not sarcastic with
you, and you ignored my
questions, just as you
ignored CW's questions that
looked in no way sarcastic?
why? :idunno:

THall

You mean except for the part where you wrote:

Which underscores my larger point:

Well chief, find me a large enough
sample size of American inner city minorities
that have actually been raised by
their fathers, and then

O crud, it does not exist,
proving my point.

IMJerusha

You really are crazy.

Come on down to Fergustan
and check it out.

You complain about how the Police are functioning. What do you supposedly do for a living?...train them.

You put down my advice to people to stay as far away from Ferguson as possible so law enforcement can do its job.

I'd say you are to blame in part for the things you're complaining about.

IMJerusha

Well sweet, that sure
explains your lies, try to
be right about something
once in a blue moon.:doh:

Go on over to the Militarized Police thread where CW claims I accused her husband of drinking. It didn't happen. Go on over to the Militarized Police thread where I stated that she was the wife of a Police contractor and she didn't deny it. So, either her husband does what you supposedly do or you are her husband. Stop telling folks who have eyes to read what isn't there for them to read, take a pill and go lie down!