Riots in Ferguson MO. USA

THall

Now you had a good post a while back in response to fool, but the incessant drumming on the off handed (and by no reasonable stretch serious) bit by IMJ is only a little less ridiculous than your racially biased horsefeathers in your last.

So there. :plain:

Nothing I said has anything to
do with race, it has to do with
the fact that boys raised without
fathers are many times more likely
to be violent, kind of flies in the face
of your homosexual marriage agenda,
so I can see why it is hard for you.

Just take your bubble and crawl down
into your rabbit hole, and place the
bubble over the rabbit hole, and hope
for the best. :idunno:

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And then there is the
simple truth. You embarrass
you.

You embarrass God, and

You embarrass your husband

with YOUR behavior.

You and you alone are

responsible

and

ACCOUNTABLE

for

YOUR

behavior.
Let's tone down the rhetoric a bit. Bringing her husband into this is just rude.

THall

Let's tone down the rhetoric a bit. Bringing her husband into this is just rude.

Ok, sure, but
tell the truth,
would you be proud of
your wife for specifically
drooling over another man?

How about some honesty
from you? :idunno:

Not to mention you said
nothing when IMJ and TH
falsely accuse me of being
CW's husband, now did you?:doh:

You said nothing when they tried
to bring her husband into the conversation,
and accused him of drinking when he does not?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Ok, sure, but
tell the truth,
would you be proud of
your wife for specifically
drooling over another man?

How about some honesty
from you? :idunno:

Not to mention you said
nothing when IMJ and TH
falsely accuse me of being
CW's husband, now did you?:doh:

You said nothing when they tried
to bring her husband into the conversation,
and accused him of drinking when he does not?

Does any of that have to do with this thread?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are right Delmar, should I remove the word queer and keep the phrase antisocial, or remove the word antisocial and keep the word queer? Or should we just go back to her drooling over men and babbling about men she is not married to making her "hot"?

One would think in a Christian forum, that a moderator like yourself would think it reasonable that I thank another forum member for offering to pray for the safety of my son and the men he is working with? One would think that a man like yourself would object to someone criticizing me for thanking that person for his prayers? If I have read you wrong, please explain?

I ask you nicely to be civil and you respond with sarcasm. Interesting choice :think:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Why don't you ask your
friends who falsely accused
me of being CW's husband,
and why they did that in
this thread?

Im not worried about who is married to who, and who thinks who is hot in this thread, this thread is about whats happening in ferguson, maybe make a thread about your personal concerns - i am interested in news about THIS threads topic. Thanks.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Angel, I don't think anyone's disputed that there's been looting.

You earlier said it was limited and minor, it is massive and all over - loads are not being reported in the mainstream news and its being minimized. Now the media is trying to say its all outsiders and thats not true, they were looting their own community blind early on. Its about 1 in 4 who are outsiders, that leaves 3 in 4 as insiders.

If you want to know all thats going on there, see the local news reports, instead of national ones.

Granite

Hall of Fame
You earlier said it was limited and minor, it is massive and all over - loads are not being reported in the mainstream news and its being minimized. Now the media is trying to say its all outsiders and thats not true, they were looting their own community blind early on. Its about 1 in 4 who are outsiders, that leaves 3 in 4 as insiders.

If you want to know all thats going on there, see the local news reports, instead of national ones.

And that was days ago. Back then, it was limited. Like I said earlier today, the situation's been exploited by crooks. Not good.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
And that was days ago. Back then, it was limited. Like I said earlier today, the situation's been exploited by crooks. Not good.

No, it wasnt limited even last sunday night. The media reports were what was limited and 3 of 4 looters now are still locals.

Granite

Hall of Fame
No, it wasnt limited even last sunday night. The media reports were what was limited.

Well that's simply incorrect. And let's remember the night of the shooting the incidents were limited. (Keep in mind too that the cops militarized prior to all of this, which couldn't have helped the situation according to observers who actually know what they're talking about.)

At this point the looting's certainly become an overarching issue, and the presence of provocateurs, bad actors, and just plain old troublemakers has turned this mess into something incredibly rotten.

Seems like our worst angels never miss a juicy opportunity. Go us.

P.S. Looks like you're going into one of those rapid-fire moods where you try to pick a fight because you're bored, so I'll talk to you in the morning. :e4e:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Well that's simply incorrect. At this point the looting's certainly become an overarching issue, and the presence of provocateurs, bad actors, and just plain old troublemakers has turned this mess into something incredibly rotten.

Seems like our worst angels never miss a juicy opportunity. Go us.

Ive been there, have you? I see the local news reports that are more accurate and unspun, do you?