Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
OIC....

I do not count myself without error, and am always eager to grow.

I was expressing that the very Spirit of God that is called (Pneuma), is the very word that was used in Hebrew as (Breath) of God into Adam.

In other words, God is the infinite Spark of life that brought Life to the clay He lovingly formed Adam out of, and that was passed to Eve through Adams Rib.

The individuality of our Soul... Our living soul is not the Spirit of God. But the Spirit of God is the very mystery that gives all humanity life?

The combination of the Spirit of God and the Clay of the earth made us a living soul.

Jesus on the other hand is the lineage of humanity, guided by Jesus/YHWH to express Himself as the Union of Humanity/Creation and The Full identity Of God/Spirit/Father..... Struggling to express Fully God, Son of God, Son of Man, Son of the Father, yet Father and Son One.

And yes... Engineered seat of God, Temple of God, Fully God, (Not created, but in place as YHWH with us) before the foundation of all things.... All things to and through Him.... before Creation as The manifestation Of Elohim as seen in the Protoevangelium.
In other words. ...... In the beginning was The Word, and The Word was With God and the Word Was God........... And the Word Became Flesh.

Is that better, or still theologically off to you?

Your opinion matters.

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

^^^^ KABALLAH!!!! ^^^^

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I would buy one if you did.
[\Quote]

Back at you! [emoji106]

Again and briefly, we must keep in mind that adam did have a relationship with God. Ergo, he knew what good was. What he didn't know was temptation and its effects on his human frame and because he didn't God had to subject him to Romans 8:20 KJV in order for him to have to deal with it from only his own innocent flesh. Four thousand years later the scene would be repeated but with further clarity with Jesus in the wilderness, per Matt and Luke 4:1[\Quote]
Solid Meat to chew on. Thank you. I will study this further.

That was in the form of a "promise".[\Quote]
Amen

I personally believe we make to much of that reasoning as being the only reason by NOt keeping in mind Rom 8:18-20 KJV[\Quote]
Good point. I will study with this in light in the near future.

That was the "problem" by which the solving of it could only bring the "promise" to fruitition.[\Quote]
[emoji106][emoji106]

This scene was again played out between God and the children of Israel, i.e., Promise, Problem, Provision. Spelled out as being the 'Promise' of deliverance from Egypt. The 'problem journey' in the wilderness for the proving of God's people, and then the entering into the Promised Land" [provision] by those who were found faithful. We know how that all played out before they entered in. In the Christian life Rom 8 is the "promised Land".[\Quote]

Amen

Given the inclusion of Eve into the mix to make complete the issue of Romans 8:20, I gotta believe Adam's human nature was all that was needed for him to reject God and all his promises that came with being faithful to Him. I believe under the right 'vain' thinking, the law of our flesh can easily overrule our allegiance to God, don't you think? It is sort of like saying, culture/law of the flesh is stronger than doctrine, especially dead doctrine. All of this merely points up the professing Christians need to have the life of God indwelling him as Jesus, the man, certainly exemplified as one "filled with Grace and Truth".[\Quote]
Well spoken. I will be rereading through this in the near future and studying further.

Can God be our example for living our life unto Him or is this not the reason why Jesus was human flesh as we are, subjected to the same things we are. Was He not given the "promise" foretold in Isaish 9:6, the "problem" to overcome to become, and finally, given the 'Provision' [glorification] for His faithfulness? per Heb 2:10,11 KJV; Php 2:9 KJV[\Quote]
Absolutely!!! We can't walk as He.

On the easy way of saying it, we have a major debt of Love that we can never repay, but can certainly enjoy trying... As in love to humanity in the revelation of Gods mercy to us extended outward.... Stopping there for tonite.. Lol.. Book coming on.

I wish you could bottle your disposition and give me to drink. . . ;)[\Quote]

Back at you! And, um, you haven't seen me lose it yet.. Rotfl

Likewise. Brother. Please be patient with me as well.
[\Quote]

Always Respect

Nor I, irrespective of how I might come across sometime. I cherish sincerity from others. I am however, no theologian.
[\Quote]

Nor I. For that matter, I have failed if I was ever given that title... [emoji106]

Again, likewise and more.

[emoji106][emoji106]

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Knowledge has a source. For spiritual knowledge, it is the transcendant God of the Christ Faith.

I know you don't have the knowledge (epignosis) that love abounds in (Phi 1:9) as faith works through love. I well understand your plight.

When one doesn't have knowledge (oida) or knowledge (epignosis), one thinks it's all knowledge (gnosis).

In John 17, we're to know (gnosis) Him the one true God, and Jesus Christ whom He hath sent. I guess scripture promotes Gnosticism, according to you.

You diapered novices really need to stop speaking.

PPS,

I appreciate your exposition of the Greek.

I also appreciate where you site the gnosis should be placed.

Diapered novice comment.... Seriously.

Are you trying to evoke my sarcastic side?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
It isn't. Two different related Hebrew words. Man has a human spirit, breathed by God AS Spirit. Man has no divinity in any manner. That is not the authentic Christian Faith. That's the perversion of syncretism into Christianity, both pre-Modernity and post-Modernity.

Please oh please tell me how you explain the In dwelling of the Spirit?

I made it enormously clear the I claim no divinity.

I referenced the In dwelling of the Spirit of God.
- Do you not know that your body is the temple of God.
- your reply?

I also hold to my Guns.

Jesus died in flesh and all was completed.

If Jesus would have died in flesh and Spirit, the existence of all would have ceased to be.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
PPS,

I appreciate your exposition of the Greek.

I also appreciate where you site the gnosis should be placed.

Diapered novice comment.... Seriously.

Are you trying to evoke my sarcastic side?

That response was to CR, who is a diapered novice.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
You ARE mere humanity. There is nothing divine about you OR any of the rest of humanity; past, present, or future.

This is a confluence of Modern forms of ancient esoteric religions. It's not Christian.

Your feigned humility is duly noted. Your humanity and everything else about you is not divine. To say otherwise is blaphemy, and is not Christian.

Let me guess... You're a Third Wave Charismaticist or New Apostolic Reformationist. Vineyard? Bethel? Home-brewed variant? Non-affiliated non-attender of a local Body? What?

No. You're a Kabbalist or Theosophist, etc. This is not Christian.

No. This is not scriptural, and is not Christian.

All of it. Just like every man of God from every era of the historic Christian faith. You are not Christian.

I am genuinely interested in what placing man made labels on everyone's words has to do with uplifting one another and expressing ideas with an open mind to grow.

I get told I'm not a Christian a lot around here, and I profess Jesus as my hope.

The more I open up to you or around you, the more you seek to belittle my every word.

I pull no punches, I embrace humility, though you make it hard.

What good would there be in playing the I have a label for you game.

I gather you too are studied in the ideas of man.

Every word I speak that is not from scripture is simply my understanding that is growing every day because I have always had the courage to seek God apart from man made teachings.

Jump all over me, seek to throw me down.

I am a jar of clay.

I would count you a fellow jar of clay.

But why disrespect you, as you are clearly too good for most here in your own mind.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Please oh please tell me how you explain the In dwelling of the Spirit?

By hypostatic translation into Christ, who is that quickening spirit.

This venue doesn't permit the voluminous treatise to explain the truth and depict why you are in error.

I made it enormously clear the I claim no divinity.

You insisted man is pieces of divinity. You insisted man contains divinity within himself somehow, just by being given the breath of life.

We are spirated life because of the procession of the Holy Spirit from divine spiration. It is for our created phenomenality, not for us to have divinity within as "the spark of divine life, and as pieces of divinity".

This is Kabbalah, and other ancient pseudo-esoteric religions culminating in Theosophy and Hermeticism. It is not Christian at all. Not even close. To profess such is to deny the Faith.

I referenced the In dwelling of the Spirit of God.
- Do you not know that your body is the temple of God.
- your reply?

That's all because of hypostatic translation, not man being inherently indwelt by divinity.

I also hold to my Guns.

So? Your (false) subjective opinion is not objective truth.

Jesus died in flesh and all was completed.

And you don't know what that means, presuming something else in the place of the truth.

If Jesus would have died in flesh and Spirit, the existence of all would have ceased to be.

You don't know what thanatos (death) means. Jesus indeed spiritually died.

You do not espouse the Christian faith, no matter how much jargon you use for your alternate false parallel religion.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

By hypostatic translation into Christ, who is that quickening spirit.

This venue doesn't permit the voluminous treatise to explain the truth and depict why you are in error.

You insisted man is pieces of divinity. You insisted man contains divinity within himself somehow, just by being given the breath of life.

We are spirated life because of the procession of the Holy Spirit from divine spiration. It is for our created phenomenality, not for us to have divinity within as "the spark of divine life, and as pieces of divinity".

This is Kabbalah, and other ancient pseudo-esoteric religions culminating in Theosophy and Hermeticism. It is not Christian at all. Not even close. To profess such is to deny the Faith.

That's all because of hypostatic translation, not man being inherently indwelt by divinity.

So? Your (false) subjective opinion is not objective truth.

And you don't know what that means, presuming something else in the place of the truth.

You don't know what thanatos (death) means. Jesus indeed spiritually died.

You do not espouse the Christian faith, no matter how much jargon you use for your alternate false parallel religion.

Let me give you one more comment to pick apart and throw to the ground to make yourself feel wise.

Thanatos was a Greek god of death. Or personification.

Hear oh Israel our Lord is One.........

If the Spirit of Christ was destroyed as you claim, then why does it say death in flesh, made alive in Spirit?

Do you not understand that The Trinity would cease if one part ceased on any Spiritual level?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I am genuinely interested in what placing man made labels on everyone's words has to do with uplifting one another and expressing ideas with an open mind to grow.

A sound mind is not the same as an "open" mind. You are not referring to growing in any biblical and Christian sense.

I get told I'm not a Christian a lot around here, and I profess Jesus as my hope.

So? Hope is not faith.

The more I open up to you or around you, the more you seek to belittle my every word.

No. The more I promote truth in the face of error for which you adamantly contend.

I pull no punches, I embrace humility, though you make it hard.

Don't pull anything. And you have feigned humility.

What good would there be in playing the I have a label for you game.

The "labels" represent who and what one is.

I gather you too are studied in the ideas of man.

As promised by Ephesians 1, it's the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge (epignosis) of Him.

Every word I speak that is not from scripture is simply my understanding that is growing every day because I have always had the courage to seek God apart from man made teachings.

The historical teachings of the Christian faith are not man-made. This is your first huge mistake.

Jump all over me, seek to throw me down.

No. It's throwing down untruth and lies of deception. Man is not "pieces of divinity". That's Kabbalah, and more.

I am a jar of clay.

No. That's Kaballah, too.

I would count you a fellow jar of clay.

Don't. I'm not.

But why disrespect you, as you are clearly too good for most here in your own mind.

Nope. I just stand for truth against non-Christian error.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
A sound mind is not the same as an "open" mind. You are not referring to growing in any biblical and Christian sense.

So? Hope is not faith.

No. The more I promote truth in the face of error for which you adamantly contend.

Don't pull anything. And you have feigned humility.

The "labels" represent who and what one is.

As promised by Ephesians 1, it's the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge (epignosis) of Him.

The historical teachings of the Christian faith are not man-made. This is your first huge mistake.

No. It's throwing down untruth and lies of deception. Man is not "pieces of divinity". That's Kabbalah, and more.

No. That's Kaballah, too.

Don't. I'm not.

Nope. I just stand for truth against non-Christian error.

2 Cor 4

But we have this treasure in jars of clay, to show that the surpassing power belongs to God and not to us. 8 We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair; 9 persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed; 10 always carrying in the body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be manifested in our bodies. 11 For we who live are always being given over to death for Jesus' sake, so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh. 12 So death is at work in us, but life in you.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sonnet, since you do not profess to be a Christian, you are not allowed to open threads in the ECT. Please open your threads in the Religion section of you have any questions about religious topics.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Let me give you one more comment to pick apart and throw to the ground to make yourself feel wise.

LOL. I don't "feel" wise. I have followed scriptural instruction to have wisdom. And prudence. You should do so.

Thanatos was a Greek god of death. Or personification.

Thanatos is one of the words for death in the Greek language. The Greeks personified it into a mythology that is fictional.

The scriptural usage of the word is valid, and is not fictional mythology.

This is how you blend according to Syncretism. It's not the Christian faith at all.

Hear oh Israel our Lord is One.........

If the Spirit of Christ was destroyed as you claim,

The Spirit of Christ was not destroyed. Thanatos is not destruction. EVER.

then why does it say death in flesh, made alive in Spirit?

You don't know the meaning of any of those words. Instead, you substitute your innovation and renovation of terms and concepts.

Do you not understand that The Trinity would cease if one part ceased on any Spiritual level?

Thanatos is not cessation. And you know nothing of the Trinity other than the label.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
2 Cor 4

But we have this treasure in jars of clay, to show that the surpassing power belongs to God and not to us. 8 We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair; 9 persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed; 10 always carrying in the body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be manifested in our bodies. 11 For we who live are always being given over to death for Jesus' sake, so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh. 12 So death is at work in us, but life in you.

Earthen vessels. Much meaning there. You miss it all.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
That response was to CR, who is a diapered novice.

You are insulting, heavy handed and devoid of concern for the weight of your words.

You have much gnosis, but you are lacking in the most important part.

You can understand all mysteries, but to be hurtful like you are, you have missed the important part.

I respect you, and I would use strong language to convey how negative you are, but it would render anything I say here void.

I claim you as my Sister in Christ, though your gruff and insulting demeanor make it hard.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Earthen vessels. Much meaning there. You miss it all.

Sister,

I want to give you an ear, but you are claiming infallibility.

You forget, I do not subscribe to that stance.

Do you have one positive thing to say?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Sonnet, since you do not profess to be a Christian, you are not allowed to open threads in the ECT. Please open your threads in the Religion section of you have any questions about religious topics.

Who are you?

Are you genuinely saying this without reading through every word of this thread?

You claim to be Sola Scripture, and we are discussing how the modern Christian Theological thrust denies the quickness of the gospel.

We are espousing that Scripture is higher than TULIP.

We are lifting up that Jesus is the message, and modern Christianity has reduced Jesus to teachings like Calvinism.

Is this real?

I want to know, because I love Jesus with all of my heart and soul and claim Him my sacrifice and God.

Would you really censor like this?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
You are insulting, heavy handed and devoid of concern for the weight of your words.

No. CR has demonstrated he will continue to maintain antichrist doctrinal beliefs despite being corrected.

You have much gnosis, but you are lacking in the most important part.

It's epignosis and oida. Huge difference. And I'm lacking nothing. Your understanding of love and its facets is from culture and presumption.

You can understand all mysteries, but to be hurtful like you are, you have missed the important part.

Corpses don't hurt. Believers are crucified with Christ. Reckoned dead by faith. A rock thrown into a pack of dogs means the one hit yelps.

I respect you, and I would use strong language to convey how negative you are, but it would render anything I say here void.

Ok.

I claim you as my Sister in Christ, though your gruff and insulting demeanor make it hard.

You are not in Christ if you contend for man being "pieces of divinity" and other things you've indicated that are Kaballah, Theosophy, and Hermeticism, etc.

And though there is no male nor female in Christ, I am biologically and physically a man.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

I'm not your sibling, and I'm not biologically female. :)

I want to give you an ear, but you are claiming infallibility.

No you don't, and no I'm not. But the Word is infallible, and you misrepresent it grossly.

You forget, I do not subscribe to that stance.

You subscribe to man being "pieces of divinity". That's Kabbalah, not Christianity.

Do you have one positive thing to say?

Jesus Christ is THE way (hodos), THE truth (aletheia), and THE life (zoe). That's about as positive as it gets.

But it's also easy to say one affirms it without knowing the meanings of the words.

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I maintain that you are biologically female PPS and see that the spirit of hate lives here. It is people like you, Nang and Eagles Wings that make me ashamed to call myself a Christian, in fear that Jesus would mistake me as seeking the approval of dead men's bones like yourselves.