Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Pneuma,

You have the word Pneuma I referenced in your name.

You understood what I meant exactly.

Gnosis is purely the belief that wisdom is our salvation.

I hold fast that God alone is wisdom and Salvation.

Please explain to me the genesis account and why the word Pneuma over the waters is the same Pneuma that is given to man By God for Life.

It isn't. Two different related Hebrew words. Man has a human spirit, breathed by God AS Spirit. Man has no divinity in any manner. That is not the authentic Christian Faith. That's the perversion of syncretism into Christianity, both pre-Modernity and post-Modernity.

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Amen!!! I even submit myself as mere humanity.

You ARE mere humanity. There is nothing divine about you OR any of the rest of humanity; past, present, or future.

Only Glory to Jesus and the Profession of the power of the Cross is infallible.

1 Cor. 1:

17 For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to evangelize—not with clever words, so that the cross of Christ will not be emptied of its effect.

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

This is a confluence of Modern forms of ancient esoteric religions. It's not Christian.

I am always willing to be the first to tell you that my humanity is indeed, not divine.

Your feigned humility is duly noted. Your humanity and everything else about you is not divine. To say otherwise is blaphemy, and is not Christian.

Let me guess... You're a Third Wave Charismaticist or New Apostolic Reformationist. Vineyard? Bethel? Home-brewed variant? Non-affiliated non-attender of a local Body? What?

I am also willing to be the first to prove to you that divinity dwells within us, and always had.

No. You're a Kabbalist or Theosophist, etc. This is not Christian.

Our reliance on self and desire to be like divinity caused enmity between the Spirit of God and the Spirit of Man.

No. This is not scriptural, and is not Christian.

Jesus rectified this rebellion on Calvery.

Do you dispute any of this?

All of it. Just like every man of God from every era of the historic Christian faith. You are not Christian.

Allow me to explain that I reference Pieces of Infinity to express how God is Life. If God removed Himself from any life, it would DIE physically and spiritually. That is destruction of flesh and soul.

I refer to God as Infinity.

There are mathematical pieces of infinity between .1 and .2,

But actual infinity denotes ALL mathematical possibilities.

I distinguished well in adding pieces.

I also demoted that we are all connected by the Spirit that gives us Life!

I then gave glory to that connection by explaining it is Through Jesus/God.

This is most relevant to the peace brought by the cross.

The Spirit can not only give life, but guide anyone, as spiritual enmity was destroyed on Calvary..

This means carnal judgment and vain teachings that define a group are merely musings of mankind.

The Spirit moves as it pleases in all.

Free Will is the Key.

Discernment of Mercy and Love are the only Characteristics that are absolute.

Mercy and Love transcend Judgment!

This is why doctrines that bear division of any kind are clearly not Spiritual.

Faith, Hope and Love are the doctrines of the King.

These are global and transcend building based teachings and theologically recognized works of extra biblical writers.

Cross Reference

Knowledge has a source. For spiritual knowledge, it is the transcendant God of the Christ Faith.

I know you don't have the knowledge (epignosis) that love abounds in (Phi 1:9) as faith works through love. I well understand your plight.

When one doesn't have knowledge (oida) or knowledge (epignosis), one thinks it's all knowledge (epignosis).

In John 17, we're to know (gnosis) Him the one true God, and Jesus Christ whom He hath sent. I guess scripture promotes Gnosticism, according to you.

You diapered novices really need to stop speaking.
And you perhaps should think of changing yours.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Amen!!! I even submit myself as mere humanity.

Only Glory to Jesus and the Profession of the power of the Cross is infallible.

1 Cor. 1:

17 For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to evangelize—not with clever words, so that the cross of Christ will not be emptied of its effect.

I am always willing to be the first to tell you that my humanity is indeed, not divine.

I am also willing to be the first to prove to you that divinity dwells within us, and always had.

Our reliance on self and desire to be like divinity caused enmity between the Spirit of God and the Spirit of Man.

Jesus rectified this rebellion on Calvery.

Do you dispute any of this?

NO.... You rebuke without expecting rebuke.

You are threatened by my words that damage your desire to boast in your elite ideas and ideas that you are better than sinners who don't profess Christianity or sinners who do for that matter.

You bathe in the idea that God Loves you more than the Godless.

You believe your understanding makes you more special than others.

Sorry Snowflake.

That's not what Jesus taught.

Do you follow Christ or mans interpretation of who Christ is?

The lost and saved are everywhere.

Only characteristics of Faith, Hope and Love can assist in discernment.

However, the rub is, these characteristics transcend labels, theology and buildings.

Nang is correct. You are espousing Theosophism, Hermeticism, Kabbalah, and/or other false esoteric anti-Christian parallels.

It's very common now with Third Wave Charismaticism, etc. It's easy to be deceived by it. Divinity and humanity are distinct. Only the Incarnate Logos was/is Theanthropos. Mankind has no divinity whatsoever.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
You are correct!!! Anything that is birthed from teachings of man propagated from ideas of opinion about scripture that removes power from Jesus and the Cross is only there to make an elite group.

A subscription to personal theological elitism of any kind is a profession of being Great in the flesh, or greater than another.

Any theological Idea that does not Glory God alone and extend Him to ALL in all conditions has only one, deceived agenda.

Division of all through evil in its most potent form.

Hate disguised as Religious truth.

People caught in such traps unknowingly turn and rend Spiritual Pearls of the kingdom.

No. It's all about Christ, who IS Theanthropos. You do not confess and espouse the Christian faith, and you DO confess and espouse false esoteric religious teachings that are at odds with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Total waste of time.

Any genuine debaters out there want to rebutt the OP?

It was rebutted long ago by correction and instruction. The entire OP is wrongly framed as false premise, and according to artificial binary and false dichotomy.

You have "won" a strawman contest of your own construction. This has been a sit-com, starring Sonnet. And now you're joined by an Esotericist.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I owe my thanks for exampling what a gnostic is and in what direction away from God can be realized by learning from you.

Oh, good. Then you'll be sharing the 26+ different variations of Gnosticism and identifying the one you accuse me of. This should be gloriously humiliating for you.

You claim Christ wasn't divine in the Incarnation. NIG claims man IS divine. Neither of you are within the Faith. That's the fallout of Modern Post-Pentecostalism, etc.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Furthermore...
We are also willing to let any other unbeliever or follower of another religion post here if they are honestly seeking an answer to a question or have constructive input to the discussion. In other words... if an atheist has a question about God and he asks it in an honest, upfront way we will gladly deal with that question without booting him out of the forum.

Scriptures teaches that Christ died for all - Nang says 'not so'...is Nang a follower of scripture?

Scripture teaches that Christ died for THE SIN OF all. Big difference. You have been corrected and instructed. You are without excuse.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Oh, good. Then you'll be sharing the 26+ different variations of Gnosticism and identifying the one you accuse me of. This should be gloriously humiliating for you.

You claim Christ wasn't divine in the Incarnation. NIG claims man IS divine. Neither of you are within the Faith. That's the fallout of Modern Post-Pentecostalism, etc.

And thus, none of them should be accepted as Christians through tolerance and allowance of TOL to post on an ECT Forum.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
NANG!

Are we followers of Jesus for inward self gratification,

YES. ABSOLUTELY AND UNEQUIVOCALLY. Even if not consciously.

or because we want all to know He of Faith, Hope and Love?

Your very words prove Sonnets point!

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Verbatim, I have problem with it because I see the Calvinist religious agenda written into the Holman commentary.

We might want to discuss more on this.
Lol.... fair... it is a Baptist translation. I use it because it reckons between prophecy and close to all considered manuscripts, though I too have always heard the Spirit in light of the agenda you noted.

You are correct and indeed, we shall discuss this further.

Thank you CR.

Cross Reference

As Van til has it: Run the thing out as far as you can take it to see what/where it leads and if to confusion and uncertainty, it is not of God. With you, PPS, one hasn't to travel too far to know you are the wrong direction.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Refer to 1558 and 1559 for the validity of your judgments.

Perhaps your fear of dialogue reveals a need to root in scripture apart from mans teachings.

In other words, drop that B game, study in Spirit using only scripture, then let your inner A game debate out.

Not claiming to know more, but I recognize that you are too bathed in TULIP.

I'm not joking.

Why do you fear dialogue?

What is lost by it?

"Shut up, I'm afraid of your opinions!" Said Jesus Never.

c8cc094136d3f247aec72c6139828250.jpg

LOL and Sigh.

Simplicity is translated from haplotes. It's not what you or many others (including the maker of this silly meme) think.

Why does everyone think the inspired Greek text means what they assign it to mean in arrears from English translation.

Sigh.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
As Van til has it: Run the thing out as far as you can take it to see what/where it leads and if to confusion and uncertainty, it is not of God. With you, PPS, one hasn't to travel too far to know you are the wrong direction.

What do you know of Van Til?

Much?