Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

I'm not your sibling, and I'm not biologically female. :)

No you don't, and no I'm not. But the Word is infallible, and you misrepresent it grossly.

You subscribe to man being "pieces of divinity". That's Kabbalah, not Christianity.

ote]Do you have one positive thing to say?

Jesus Christ is THE way (hodos), THE truth (aletheia), and THE life (zoe). That's about as positive as it gets.

But it's also easy to say one affirms it without knowing the meanings of the words.

Reply above

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Sonnet, since you do not profess to be a Christian, you are not allowed to open threads in the ECT. Please open your threads in the Religion section of you have any questions about religious topics.

You sir, have appeased the demons.

You sir fed your brood of vipers.

I am disgusted that you side with these negative sons of the devil.

You disgrace this site with your decision.

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Sherman is a mod.

Yep. Just did. Thank God!

You have won a victory.

I just don't think you realize who for.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Sonnet, since you do not profess to be a Christian, you are not allowed to open threads in the ECT. Please open your threads in the Religion section of you have any questions about religious topics.

I'm certain about ToL, if you represent it and have listened to the cries of these Hateful people.

They sew seeds of decent at every utterance that the Gospel is for all.

They undermine all things genuinely Holy.

Sir.... Look at Eagles Wings, PneumaPS and Nang.

They spread hate everywhere they go on this ToL.

I have been here for less than 15 days and they have manifested themselves hateful and condemning.

I implore you to consider this before you rebuke Sonnet.

Do you not see the message your sending?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I'm certain about ToL, if you represent it and have listened to the cries of these Hateful people.

I have been here for less than 15 days and they have manifested themselves hateful and condemning.

The message sent, is that TOL may harbor and tolerate many expressions of belief, but Theosophists such as yourself and Sonnet, do not belong on an Exclusive Christian Theology forum, for your beliefs are anti-christian and a form of witchcraft, meant only to deceive the sons of God.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I maintain that you are biologically female PPS

You also falsely claim your beliefs somehow represent the Christian faith, so this is a very telling confession.

and see that the spirit of hate lives here.

Standing for truth in love is not hate. But I understand your confusion.

It is people like you, Nang and Eagles Wings that make me ashamed to call myself a Christian, in fear that Jesus would mistake me as seeking the approval of dead men's bones like yourselves.

Well... Now you've exhibited what you accuse others of. And you've admitted to be ashamed to CALL YOURSELF a Christian. Your horrific definition of hate according to modern culture-sculpting is noted.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
You sir, have appeased the demons.

You sir fed your brood of vipers.

Sherman is of the fairer gender. You're 0-for-2 so far. LOL.

I am disgusted that you side with these negative sons of the devil.

Says the Kabbalist.

You disgrace this site with your decision.

:D

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

The Gospel IS for all. That's why it's so sad when so many reject it, especially in favor of false esoteric nonsense that isn't the Christian faith.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I indeed did.

But one question. If you are theologically infallible and you claim Jesus Spirit died on the Cross, why did He say, Father, into thy hands I commend my Spirit?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using TheologyOnline mobile app

Since you don't have any idea what words actually mean, explaining them would be futile.

There are mountains of sources for what 2000 years of the Christian faith has taught. Instead of innovating and imagining and conceptualizing according to your own false projection and assumptions, go access some of that for a few years.

You don't get to renovate the Faith with your false assertions and claim Believers are the hate-mongers for not entertaining your sidebars of autonomously injected perceptions.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Since you don't have any idea what words actually mean, explaining them would be futile.

There are mountains of sources for what 2000 years of the Christian faith has taught. Instead of innovating and imagining and conceptualizing according to your own false projection and assumptions, go access some of that for a few years.

You don't get to renovate the Faith with your false assertions and claim Believers are the hate-mongers for not entertaining your sidebars of autonomously injected perceptions.
So I quote scripture that is Infallible and you fail to answer?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using TheologyOnline mobile app