Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
NANG!...Your very words prove Sonnets point!

Nang: 0
Sonnet: 23

chocala.gif

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

It's about time they get shuffled off of here.

Sonnet tries to keep up a falsehood that "maybe" he is a believer because someone said he
"might be." When he's consistently agreed with NIG lately, and shows contempt toward professing Christians, there is no way he is.

Perhaps they've been sent here to simply hate on Calvinism. What a surprise.

Refer to 1558 and 1559 for the validity of your judgments.

Perhaps your fear of dialogue reveals a need to root in scripture apart from mans teachings.

In other words, drop that B game, study in Spirit using only scripture, then let your inner A game debate out.

Not claiming to know more, but I recognize that you are too bathed in TULIP.

I'm not joking.

Why do you fear dialogue?

What is lost by it?

"Shut up, I'm afraid of your opinions!" Said Jesus Never.

c8cc094136d3f247aec72c6139828250.jpg

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
How silly of me to think one might find genuine debate here.

Sonnet,

Do you know a guy named Brett? Relevant in light of how you express your words. I'm guessing not, but... Maybe..

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

Sonnet

Sonnet,

Do you know a guy named Brett? Relevant in light of how you express your words. I'm guessing not, but... Maybe..

I don't.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Ok. Fair.

I know you are unique.

I was searching for a brother I lost contact with.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

chocala.gif

Did you read my original thread:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?117756-Grace-is-unconditional-but-not-universal

Sonnet persisted in ignoring all answers given and was so disruptive, I finally closed the thread.

So he started this thread . . so far be it that he is open to instruction in the Truth of God at all.

You have sided with an avowed enemy of Jesus Christ, and have chosen to keep score against me? You have insulted and disappointed me beyond words . . .

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

chocala.gif

Felt guilty thanking your post, but then I remembered that Nang and EW have done much worse than use humor.

Lol

Sonnet

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?117756-Grace-is-unconditional-but-not-universal

Sonnet persisted in ignoring all answers given and was so disruptive, I finally closed the thread.

So he started this thread . . so far be it that he is open to instruction in the Truth of God at all.

You have sided with an avowed enemy of Jesus Christ, and have chosen to keep score against me? You have insulted and disappointed me beyond words . . .

Here's where you ignored me.

Expect a vehement response whilst promoting TULIP.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Refer to 1558 and 1559 for the validity of your judgments.

Perhaps your fear of dialogue reveals a need to root in scripture apart from mans teachings.

In other words, drop that B game, study in Spirit using only scripture, then let your inner A game debate out.

Not claiming to know more, but I recognize that you are too bathed in TULIP.

I'm not joking.

Why do you fear dialogue?

What is lost by it?

"Shut up, I'm afraid of your opinions!" Said Jesus Never.

c8cc094136d3f247aec72c6139828250.jpg

Is there some golf on today?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

I read it...

We are closer than you wish to believe, but I add...

Romans 14:11Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

11 For it is written:

As I live, says the Lord,
every knee will bow to Me,
and every tongue will praise God.
Again, people will indeed reject God to His known face, but that hasn't happened yet in the Spiritual kingdom revelation
In this age, all are given Commandments of Love that bind them to universally love. In this, Love is the supreme trait of Gods people!

Ps, I'm not talking about the Decalogue or Mosaic law that it represents.
Consider how Paul suggest an unbeliever Married to a believer might be saved by union with the believer. Are we not Spiritually bound by Jesus to Jew and Gentile alike. There is no favoritism in the eyes of God. Jesus set out for the hearts of all.

We must exalt faith in the idea that Jesus accomplished much more on the cross than is said by today's logic.

God never said bury my inheritance, He said to multiply His inheritance.

We must have faith God saved ALL. This way all pride is removed! This way God alone will judge.

This way the places of worship, all who gather there, and all who share this understanding would propagate unconditional Love as the mark of God. This way the true measure of God may be genuinely expressed.

This way people will stop rejecting the idea of God because they don't want others judgment Lording over their lives and propagating the idea that we are created by a lazy Father that is devoid of Love to some of His children.

This is a copy of your thread, which I respectfully read.
The forgiving and saving grace of God comes to sinners unconditionally through faith; not by works.

Repentance is not required to be forgiven (justified) by God; rather repentance is evidence the sinner has been saved by God's power and grace, through gifted faith, alone.

All empirical and scriptural knowledge, denies any hope of universal forgiveness (atonement). Such is simply wishful thinking, that only perverts the Truth.

Nick's earlier thread OP includes the quote of Romans 5:18 to suggest that the death of Jesus Christ universally paid for "all" sins, but Romans 5:19 quantifies Paul's gospel message as pertaining only to "many."

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
The question was asked of serpentdove.

Oops.

Well, I indeed took the time to read your post and give you a thought out answer.

I was interested in reading a forum you had started.

Cross Reference

I am always willing to be the first to tell you that my humanity is indeed, not divine.

I am also willing to be the first to prove to you that divinity dwells within us, and always had.

Sorry Bro., But I have to take issue with that insofar as innocence is not holiness/dvinity. Both Adam and Jesus, though coming on the scene by the direct hand of God, were both innocent to be made holy by a series of moral choices. Adam failed first time out. Jesus didn't and was transfigured and by coming back down from being on the mount and crossing over into glory to hang on a cross, enabled man to become as He presently is.

He redeemed man but not all mankind has/will not buy into it, preferring rather to continue in the path of Adam's failure. In other words man was created to be made as Jesus Christ and it is now possible by his own volition to choose it for himself. The final end will be that he is brought unto glory as an heir of God and joint heir with Christ Jesus.

Pretty neat plan God has engineered for Himself set in mankind, eh?