Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Furthermore...
We are also willing to let any other unbeliever or follower of another religion post here if they are honestly seeking an answer to a question or have constructive input to the discussion. In other words... if an atheist has a question about God and he asks it in an honest, upfront way we will gladly deal with that question without booting him out of the forum.

Sonnet, the admitted atheist, has been allowed to post on ECT under the above provision, and he has violated the spirit of the rule, by evidencing he is not open to the answers given to his questions. For weeks, Christians have patiently interacted with him, only to be rebuffed and accused of not accommodating him. This is not serious inquiry; it is harassment and interference introduced to disrupt genuine Christian discussion.

Scriptures teaches that Christ died for all - Nang says 'not so'...is Nang a follower of scripture?

Atheists are only allowed to ask questions . . they are not allowed on ECT to interrogate or debate Christian believers.

Hopefully, the mods will get around to catching on to what you and NIG are actually doing, and restrict both of you to posting only on the Religion Forum.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Sonnet, the admitted atheist, has been allowed to post on ECT under the above provision, and he has violated the spirit of the rule, by evidencing he is not open to the answers given to his questions. For weeks, Christians have patiently interacted with him, only to be rebuffed and accused of not accommodating him. This is not serious inquiry; it is harassment and interference introduced to disrupt genuine Christian discussion.

Atheists are only allowed to ask questions . . they are not allowed on ECT to interrogate or debate Christian believers.

Hopefully, the mods will get around to catching on to what you and NIG are actually doing, and restrict both of you to posting only on the Religion Forum.

NANG!

Are we followers of Jesus for inward self gratification, or because we want all to know He of Faith, Hope and Love?

Your very words prove Sonnets point!

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

With your logic the immediate early church would have stopped spreading the message.

They were being killed by the droves, yet they continued to grow the early BoC.

Did they have your attitude?

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
You don't truly engage in debate Nang - you feel it's beneath your dignity to mix with those you consider unregenerate.

Elite alert (Ingraham)
animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-drudge-report.gif

Let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall. 1 Co 10:12, Phil 2:12

The Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector

He also told this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous and looked down on everyone else: “Two men went up to the temple complex to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee took his stand and was praying like this: ‘God, I thank You that I’m not like other people —greedy, unrighteous, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week; I give a tenth t of everything I get.’

“But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even raise his eyes to heaven but kept striking his chest and saying, ‘God, turn Your wrath from me--a sinner!’

I tell you, this one went down to his house justified rather than the other; because everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the one who humbles himself will be exalted.” Lk 18:9–14

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Elite alert (Ingraham)
animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-drudge-report.gif

Let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall. 1 Co 10:12, Phil 2:12

The Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector

He also told this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous and looked down on everyone else: “Two men went up to the temple complex to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee took his stand and was praying like this: ‘God, I thank You that I’m not like other people —greedy, unrighteous, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week; I give a tenth t of everything I get.’

“But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even raise his eyes to heaven but kept striking his chest and saying, ‘God, turn Your wrath from me--a sinner!’

I tell you, this one went down to his house justified rather than the other; because everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the one who humbles himself will be exalted.” Lk 18:9–14

SD,

Who is being elite?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Calvinists

SD,

But this post has even grown to represent more than just Calvinist.

(Correct me if you disagree Sonnet)

It appears to have extended to all that trust the pulpit and human exposition of scripture by commentary or other past Jesus as the Theology and the Spirit as the Commentary.

Oh, and I love that graphic!!!

[emoji6]

Sonnet

The truth? - here's where you have ignored me.

Cite that from the rules.

Have been posting like this for weeks so it would appear I'm not in violation.

The OP remains unchallenged Nang. Don't ever think that your claim that Christ did not provide all with a recourse to be saved will go without a vehement response.

Eagles Wings

It's about time they get shuffled off of here.

Sonnet tries to keep up a falsehood that "maybe" he is a believer because someone said he
"might be." When he's consistently agreed with NIG lately, and shows contempt toward professing Christians, there is no way he is.

Perhaps they've been sent here to simply hate on Calvinism. What a surprise.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
You are no follower of Jesus. You are here only to disrupt.

Like I learned from the feminist over on the "is marital rape ok" forum..

Hello, tea pot, why are you calling the kettle black?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned

Your answers are insufficient (2 Pe 2:1). Root out Greek paganism from your theology :freak: and you'll be good. :thumb:

”Sponge Bob --Keep Going! You're Good!"

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
It's about time they get shuffled off of here.

Sonnet tries to keep up a falsehood that "maybe" he is a believer because someone said he
"might be." When he's consistently agreed with NIG lately, and shows contempt toward professing Christians, there is no way he is.

Perhaps they've been sent here to simply hate on Calvinism. What a surprise.

I'm not certain he is the kind of Atheist that you believe he is.

A theism in absolute definition suggests that mans documented exposition of God is rejected.

A Divinity or A God is another matter.

Do you not listen to him quote scripture?

Is he not persistent that the message of Jesus is supreme and belongs to ALL in word and Loving deed?

Listen harder.

Sonnet is not what you think.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Your answers are insufficient (2 Pe 2:1). Root out Greek paganism from your theology :freak: and you'll be good. :thumb:

”Sponge Bob --Keep Going! You're Good!"

Awesome sponge bob reference.

You're one of Spirit and humorous mischief Serpy!

No matter how much we debate or lock horns in the future, if that occurs.... I'm issuing a badge of awesome.

57404215c61816735d203d56f192852c.jpg