Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Thanatos is not what you presume. Why do you persist? You're looking for a conceptual answer. Anecdotal. There is lexical truth for all things in the Christian faith.
You don't even understand what you say.

You speak as if you understand.

But you do not explain.

You're excellent at criticism,

But you are afraid to teach because you fear criticism.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using TheologyOnline mobile app

daqq

Other than my anger, my words testify.

Why did Jesus say, Father into thy hands I commend my Spirit if His Spirit died?

Because testimony is spirit. For the same reason Stephen commends his own spirit, that is to say, his testimony.

Scripture is infallible. Your menial personal translation and interpretation is not.

All spirits return to God. Read Ecclesiastes.

If scripture is infallible, and Yeshua is the Word, and you worship Yeshua as the Word as you do, then how is it that the only way we know anything about Satan is from what is found in the Word? :)

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Because testimony is spirit. For the same reason Stephen commends his own spirit, that is to say, his testimony.

If scripture is infallible, and Yeshua is the Word, and you worship Yeshua as the Word as you do, then how is it that the only way we know anything about Satan is from what is found in the Word? :)

Because He is created, and all creation was by the Word.

Why do you ask?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm certain about ToL, if you represent it and have listened to the cries of these Hateful people.

They sew seeds of decent at every utterance that the Gospel is for all.

They undermine all things genuinely Holy.

Sir.... Look at Eagles Wings, PneumaPS and Nang.

They spread hate everywhere they go on this ToL.

I have been here for less than 15 days and they have manifested themselves hateful and condemning.

I implore you to consider this before you rebuke Sonnet.

Do you not see the message your sending?

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."
Calm down.
Sonnet was not rebuked by Sherman.
He was informed that his thread was moved to the other forum because this forum is the EXCLUSIVELY Christian Forum.
There was no rebuke and there was no infraction given.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I understand. But it was a good wake up call.

I apologize for showing my butt.

I go in peace.

Honestly,

I'm leaving ToL to the joy of the Hateful that have sway.

I can't deal with Sonnet getting challenged all by moderators, when it's clear where the ill came from.

Sonnet

It was rebutted long ago by correction and instruction. The entire OP is wrongly framed as false premise, and according to artificial binary and false dichotomy.

You have "won" a strawman contest of your own construction. This has been a sit-com, starring Sonnet. And now you're joined by an Esotericist.

However, no link to this imaginary rebuttal provided.

PPS: "I'm really not here for debate"

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Good bye all. Thanks to all that were of peace and Love.

Sorry I was hostile in contrast to my convictions to those I was hostile to.

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

Go in peace.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
However, no link to this imaginary rebuttal provided.

Your false framing of the topic was addressed many times. Go find them again.

PPS: "I'm really not here for debate"

Exactly. You have been corrected and instructed. Jesus was made sin for all mankind. He died for the SIN OF all mankind.

If you can ever validly frame a topic, give us a shout.

Sonnet

Sonnet, since you do not profess to be a Christian, you are not allowed to open threads in the ECT. Please open your threads in the Religion section of you have any questions about religious topics.

Sure - but I was merely following the rules as written.
:)

(I assume you are a moderator).

Sonnet

The message sent, is that TOL may harbor and tolerate many expressions of belief, but Theosophists such as yourself and Sonnet, do not belong on an Exclusive Christian Theology forum, for your beliefs are anti-christian and a form of witchcraft, meant only to deceive the sons of God.

Seriously?

daqq

I do not have the power to create. More Kabbalah from you.

No.

Is everything you disagree with now Kabbalah?
You do have the power to create just as you have the power to kill through your own words.
What? You do not expect to ever be held accountable or responsible for your teachings?

Sonnet

Please reconsider.