Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Sonnet

Your false framing of the topic was addressed many times.

Since you don't debate then you can't substantiate.

Go find them again.

I wont be doing that.

Exactly. You have been corrected and instructed. Jesus was made sin for all mankind. He died for the SIN OF all mankind.

In which case auditors of such a Gospel infer that salvation is open to all without exception.

If you can ever validly frame a topic, give us a shout.

You aren't here to debate.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Is everything you disagree with now Kabbalah?

No. Man being "pieces of divinity" with "the divine spark of divinity for life" is Kabbalah, as are other things said by NIG.

You do have the power to create just as you have the power to kill through your own words.
What? You do not expect to ever be held accountable or responsible for your teachings?

That isn't creation. It's life and death. And it's regarding what one brings forth out of oneself.

Sonnet

Neither are nouns and verbs, and their appropriate understanding and usage.

Faith is a noun. Believe/believing is a verb.

Any reference to believe/believing is faith doing that.

Faith is the thing believed.

And here's where you stopped upholding your view.

Didn't even say you were wrong. Just queried you.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Be willing to engage in the exchange of opinions and valid attempts to understand scripture from others.

I spent much time doing that. It was futile. You look for a point when others cease responding to paradox and a wrong framing of a topic, then determine your shallow perceived victory while refusing to be corrected and instructed.

Like the vast majority, you frame these major topics erroneously with no understanding of lexicography or who God is. When others attempt to reveal Him to you, you just continue with a strawman based on criticism of a man's writings you've never read and caricature from a false perspective.

I don't agree with Calvin on points, but it's because I've read him and know where he missed it rather than distilling Arminian caricatures as criticism.

You're trapped in a time fallacy for timelessness.

Subjective opinions are not objective truth unless they are. Yours aren't.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
And here's where you stopped upholding your view.

Didn't even say you were wrong. Just queried you.

It's where I stopped serving you when I realized you weren't here to learn but to maintain deductions based on a false premise.

Election is not "when". God created "when". You ignore and reject and despise the eternity of God.

Sonnet

I spent much time doing that. It was futile. You look for a point when others cease responding to paradox and a wrong framing of a topic, then determine your shallow perceived victory while refusing to be corrected and instructed.

Like the vast majority, you frame these major topics erroneously with no understanding of lexicography or who God is. When others attempt to reveal Him to you, you just continue with a strawman based on criticism of a man's writings you've never read and caricature from a false perspective.

I don't agree with Calvin on points, but it's because I've read him and know where he missed it rather than distilling Arminian caricatures as criticism.

You're trapped in a time fallacy for timelessness.

Subjective opinions are not objective truth unless they are. Yours aren't.

Assertion. Unsubstantiated PPS.