Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Eagles Wings

I submit my apology for having such angry feelings towards you both./QUOTE]

Do you agree with and will you profess the Nicene Creed? This creed was adopted by the council of Nicea (A.D. 325) over and against the heresy of Arianism. Yes or no?

Nicene Creed

I believe in one God, the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible.

And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God, begotten of the Father before all worlds; God of God, Light of Light, very God of very God; begotten, not made, being of one substance with the Father by whom all things were made.

Who, for us men and for our salvation, came down from heaven, and was incarnate by the Holy Spirit of the virgin Mary, and was made man; and was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate; He suffered and was buried; and the third day He rose again, according to the Scriptures; and ascended into heaven, and sitteth on the right hand of the Father; and He shall come again, with glory, to judge the living and the dead; whose kingdom shall have no end.

And I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord and Giver of life; who proceedeth from the Father and the Son; who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified; who spoke by the prophets.

And I believe one holy catholic and apostolic church. I acknowledge one baptism for the remission of sins; and I look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I submit my apology for having such angry feelings towards you both.

Do you agree with and will you profess the Nicene Creed? This creed was adopted by the council of Nicea (A.D. 325) over and against the heresy of Arianism. Yes or no?

Nicene Creed

I believe in one God, the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible.

And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God, begotten of the Father before all worlds; God of God, Light of Light, very God of very God; begotten, not made, being of one substance with the Father by whom all things were made.

Who, for us men and for our salvation, came down from heaven, and was incarnate by the Holy Spirit of the virgin Mary, and was made man; and was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate; He suffered and was buried; and the third day He rose again, according to the Scriptures; and ascended into heaven, and sitteth on the right hand of the Father; and He shall come again, with glory, to judge the living and the dead; whose kingdom shall have no end.

And I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord and Giver of life; who proceedeth from the Father and the Son; who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified; who spoke by the prophets.

And I believe one holy catholic and apostolic church. I acknowledge one baptism for the remission of sins; and I look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come.
Have you seen NIG say anything to the contrary?
(Go ask your friends so they can tell you what to say.)

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I submit my apology for having such angry feelings towards you both./QUOTE]

Nicene Creed

Yes...

I just spoke it from my heart and how I lean on Jesus.

I don't like to lean on others words, because it damages my ability to share the gospel.

Are we making peace?

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Who are you? What "blatant lie?"

Uh . . what?

You liked EW calling me Arian, which would mean I don't believe Jesus is God.

It would mean I don't recognize He, the Spirit and Jesus as One

It would mean I didn't believe Jesus is the Eternal YHWH

This is as far from the truth as one can get.

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
However, if God desires that none should be lost, then that is my desire too.

You speak of 'complicating the gospel', but you are 'over simplifying' it.

At that, there is nothing complicated about Calvinism. Are there many complexities to predestination? Sure- free will vs predestination has been a subject of debate among theologians and philosophers alike since ancient Rome.

But Calvinism is a lot like Catholicism in a sense- despite that is the core of Protestantism, the main thing they both have in common is the concept of God's Providence within the Body of Christ.
The elect are brought into it, and those who are not are either expelled or flee from it.

When you take away sovereign election, you make it about God saving us from His own wrath- which is a bad error a lot of churches have come to teach. With sovereign election, you see that the elect were protected from the beginning in their faith and the Crucifixion, most importantly, separated the wicked from the righteous.

You see, the cross is a dividing sword.
This is what a lot of contemporary Christians are rejecting- they are turning the faith into rank humanitarianism and passivity.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Link please: To NIG confession of the Nicene Creed . . .
Don't need a confession to a creed.

If NIG has never said that the Son is created, then it was false to say he/she did.

Are you "the friend" that told EW that NIG thinks the Son was created????
Shame shame shame if you did.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You liked EW calling me Arian, which would mean I don't believe Jesus is God.

Do you believe Jesus Christ is God?

It would mean I don't recognize He, the Spirit and Jesus as One

It would mean I didn't believe Jesus is the Eternal YHWH

This is as far from the truth as one can get.

I cannot comprehend what your beliefs are, by negative statements. Don't go on about what you do NOT believe, but make it clear as to what you DO believe, please.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Don't need a confession to a creed.

If NIG has never said that the Son is created, then it was false to say he/she did.

Are you "the friend" that told EW that NIG thinks the Son was created????

Nope, to be honest I am just today joining this thread . . .

Does NIG think the Son was created?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Do you believe Jesus Christ is God?

I cannot comprehend what your beliefs are, by negative statements. Don't go on about what you do NOT believe, but make it clear as to what you DO believe, please.

This is 1558.

Please read it and tell me what you get from it.

State your faith in the Godhead. Spell it out. What is your confession about the Trinity?

Are you a hater of Christianity and a lover of Jesus, like you presume Sonnet is?

EW,

I answer you sister, (didn't know and mistakenly called them brother... For this I apologize)

I confess that the very Spirit that created all, created humanity as His cherished bride and crowned her with free will, because He is not of tyranny, is He of the Triune.

I confess that His Bride rebelled as one of His High elected Angels encouraged that rebellion.

I confess that He had already omnipotently evoked a plan as seen in the Protoevangelium.

I confess that He showed His plan through Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Judah, Moses, Joshua, David, Solomon and alas.......

The Groom (Spirit) spiritually became One with His cherished bride (humanity) through Mary.

Mary was The Expression of the womb of He, that always was and always will be, in flesh.

Creation and Father One, to bare the Cherished Son.

I confess that He walked amongst us the finite expression of Our eternal infinite Elohim.

(I'm adding... Finite as in bound to time or creation by election to express Himself in Flesh, Yet the Eternal Spirit in His Soul of the Eternal Father that is Beyond Creation and time, in case I confuse any with the word finite)

I confess that He and the Father were One.

I confess that the Son of Man and Son of God was Y-H-W-H with us.

I confess that He Is the Spiritual Rock that Moses Struck in response to the Cries of Israel for water.

I confess that He revealed the true purpose of the Law.

I confess He commanded that we Love ALL as He Loves us.

I confess that the rulers and authorities tried Him and He failed not once.

I confess that He was crucified Under the Law, though He transgressed it never.

I confess that He freed the captives of Sheol and was exonerated before His accuser in Spiritual form, for He cried.... Father, into thy hands I commend my Spirit.

I confess He rose on the third day and thus displayed that the powers errored by having Him Crucified.

I confess that I believe on Him and He is my propitiation.

I confess that He reigns with all Authority and Power.

I confess that His Theological Revilation is my Theological Light.

I confess that He is the Spirit I have Been blessed with, by his death and resurrection.

I confess Him King of Kings, Lord of Lords.

Holy, Holy, Holy!!!!!

He alone is worthy to be praised.

I Confess Christ the Right Hand of YHWH.

I confess Him YHWH.

I confess the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit I was baptized under to be: Yahushua in Hebrew, Shortened to Jesus by transliteration of the Greek enunciation, and thus known as Yeshua to the Jews.

I confess Yeshua Bar Yoseph to also be Yeshua Bar YHWH

I confess Him fully YHWH.

I confess Father, Son and Spirit one.

Ice, Water and Vapor....

All of the same singular eternal Spring of Life.

He is the Water.

He is the Bread.

He is the Rock.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Nang is being lazy.

I don't advocate lazy in witness and study. If I take the time to write it, I expect any who seek to debate to take the time read it, and research to fully understand it.

I offer the same respect in return, and seek to do so in all debate and discussion.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Lazy Nang just researched and found that NIG is confessing the latter RCC Nicene Creed.
Did that one say that the Son was created????

If not, then NIG has still not said that the Son was created.

You do understand what the gripe is, don't you?

It's not whether he/she is RCC, Baptist, Calvinist, etc......
The gripe is that EW thinks NIG thinks the Son was created.
WHAT/WHO made her think that?
It certainly wasn't NIG.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Lazy Nang just researched and found that NIG is confessing the latter RCC Nicene Creed.

Is NIG a confessing Roman Catholic?

No Nang.

I'm trying to make peace with EW.

They couldn't understand the post I copied again for you, and instead of studying my words in scripture, simply asked a friend what it meant.

Whoever it was didn't read it, or doesn't know man made theological labels that well.

They called me Arian, and in turn EW called me false, rejected me as a believer in Christ and sibling in faith.

EW uses the Nician Creed, Which is posted by myself and she now.

I sought common ground by agreeing with the Nician creed, though I had answered the Trinity question head on and laboriously in 1558.

Quick recommendation to discern a true Arian.

Ask if Jesus is YHWH or to some JHVH.

They are forced to say no.