Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

This coming from one who rejects Christianity.

You have been soundly rebuked.

You do not have ears to hear God's Word.

You ought to be kicked out of a forum that is explicitly meant for professing Christians.
Seriously? Haven't you figured it out? He doesn't claim Christianity because that religion has favored teachings of man over the words of Jesus.

Do you disagree that Jesus is our theology and the Holy Spirit is our Commentary?

He is honest that he doesn't fit the mold of the teachings of Man.

He does however Love Jesus!

Are you now turning and rending him for sharing his pearls of the Spirit?

Are you not trying to replace the leading of the Spirit with your cherished doctrines of men?

This is his Thread, and you desire him to shut him mouth because you disagree?

Have you forgotten that Luther was killed for proclaiming the true Gospel?

Sonnet Is no antinomian either.

Things get heated, but are you now suggesting people that disagree with you don't have a right to share their personal understanding?

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Matthew 7 read in its entirety is a grave warning to any flavor of Christianity that teaches condemnation.

It's never popular to teach that we are equally sinful as all the Westboro Baptist Church's hit list and they themselves, so throwing ourselves into the Mercy of Christ is our only Hope.

This message got Jesus killed!

In Case some of you don't trust Jesus as the authority of scripture, I would point out that all who have proclaimed the true Gospel get persecuted on some level.

Spoiler Alert:

It's usually by people who claim to follow Christ that judge and desire elite recognition from sinful humanity.

How is judgment synonymous with Jesus?

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
You reject the Gospel, then turn on and abuse those who are professing Christians.

EW:

Witness challenge.

Teach me what you believe the gospel to be as if I was 10 years old.

- 10 points if you take the bait to reference my mental maturity with that challenge.

We will each in turn do the same.

How could this not be profitable for each of us?

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

Eagles Wings

EW:

Witness challenge.

Teach me what you believe the gospel to be as if I was 10 years old.

- 10 points if you take the bait to reference my mental maturity with that challenge.

We will each in turn do the same.

How could this not be profitable for each of us?

State your faith in the Godhead. Spell it out. What is your confession about the Trinity?

Are you a hater of Christianity and a lover of Jesus, like you presume Sonnet is?

Sonnet

You have no excuse to hate Christ, Sonnet, and yet you say that you do.

Hate Calvin all you want.

I pray that someday you will have faith in Jesus Christ.

Those that distort the clear teaching that salvation is available to all are subverting the Christ Gospel.

Where is your verse...just one...that explicitly teaches LA?

Someone keeps shouting from the crowd that you've got no clothes on EW.

Eagles Wings

I await your citation of my words to that effect - otherwise take it back.
If you will not confess Christ as Lord and Savior, then you hate Him. There is no other way to describe rejection of Christ. To say, "Oh, but I love Jesus, and hate religion.", is not to confess Christ as Lord and King.

Sonnet, I often think that God is giving you every breath you breathe, one more minute, one more day, to confess Him as the Triune God that He is.

Are you willing to confess Jesus Christ, as your Lord and Savior?

Eagles Wings

Those that distort the clear teaching that salvation is available to all are subverting the Christ Gospel.

Where is your verse...just one...that explicitly teaches LA?

Someone keeps shouting from the crowd that you've got no clothes on EW.
I will continue to pray that you will come to know the love and friendship of Jesus Christ, as Lord and Savior.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

If you will not confess Christ as Lord and Savior, then you hate Him. There is no other way to describe rejection of Christ. To say, "Oh, but I love Jesus, and hate religion.", is not to confess Christ as Lord and King.

Sonnet, I often think that God is giving you every breath you breathe, one more minute, one more day, to confess Him as the Triune God that He is.

Are you willing to confess Jesus Christ, as your Lord and Savior?

Not to speak for Sonnet, but from my perspective,

Sonnet not only confesses Jesus as her Lord and Savior, but I'm certain she is righteously angry that teachings of men have distorted the teachings of Her Lord and Savior!!!

Don't you recognize the voice of the Spirit speaking through her?

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Do you not hear Sonnets cry for the Gospel to be released from mans error?

Eagles Wings

Not to speak for Sonnet, but from my perspective,

Sonnet not only confesses Jesus as his Lord and Savior, but I'm certain he is righteously angry that teachings of men have distorted the teachings of His Lord and Savior!!!

Don't you recognize the voice of the Spirit speaking through him?

I'm not going to talk about Sonnet with you, no offense.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Not talking about Sonnet with you, no offense.

I know Sonnet in Spirit EW. I know the Spirit when it Speaks through people.

I refuse to allow your man made, theological heavy hand to drop towards them without recognizing its dropping on me too.

I do not mean to quarrel with you, but I won't let the light of the Gospel be tampered with, without stepping up to receive my black eye too!

I uplift Sonnet, and I extend my stubborn hand to you in peace.

Debate is always welcome!

But I only count difference as an agreement to disagree.

I tell you I disagree with your opinions, but I would love to hear more of what you have to say, and then speak my madness in return.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The Bible is clear that there is an elect, who are chosen in contrast to those who are not- those who will be damned. Election does not mean 'the whole world'- that is a rubbish argument that fails under even the most elementary of observations.

It is clearly stated as well that the elect are predestined.

The arguments posed here are by extension going against Christianity altogether- you may as well be creating your own god in trivializing or bending these things.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

The Bible is clear that there is an elect, who are chosen in contrast to those who are not- those who will be damned. Election does not mean 'the whole world'- that is a rubbish argument that fails under even the most elementary of observations.

It is clearly stated as well that the elect are predestined.

The arguments posed here are by extension going against Christianity altogether- you may as well be creating your own god in trivializing or bending these things.

2 Peter 3:

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Crucible,

I understand that people are bound to flat out reject God to His face.

It happened in Jesus's day of physical communion with us.

However, if God desires that none should be lost, then that is my desire too.

If He leaves the 99 to find the one, that is my desire.

If He gave hope to Sinners, but rebuked the theologians of the day for complicating salvation and oneness with God, then that is my stance.

If He forgave the Adulterous and shed His blood for her, that she could be counted righteous, then so do I.

If He was shamed for the company He kept and the people He gave Hope to, than that is my stance.

If He commanded that I Love ALL, then that is my stance.

If He told me not to judge, then that is my stance.

If He revealed that none but God are good, then that is my stance.

If He made it clear that the law judges us far past willful sin and by it we are condemned by everyone of its precepts, than that is my stance.

If He thought they were ALL worth dying for, than that is my stance.

If He commanded me to Love even my enemies, then that is my stance.

If He gave laws to test and discern if Mercy or Malice were the guides of our heart, then that is my stance.

If He calls us to count ourselves among the least, then that is my stance.

If He warns us not to count ourselves spiritually elite or religiously superior, than that is my stance.

If those bathed in teachings of scripture and exposition of man rejected Him and crucified Him, then I don't want to be counted amongst that number.

If He has demonstrated mercy that is incomprehensible, than that is my belief.

If He gave Hope where none other would, then that is my decree.

Above all, if the majority of Christianity has become a Camp that no Longer exalts Faith, Hope and Love that is Unmerited in Christ,

Then I evoke Hebrews 13:

13 Let us then go to Him outside the camp, bearing His disgrace. 14 For we do not have an enduring city here; instead, we seek the one to come.

Though my brothers shame me, I count it glory to share shame with He that shared the Shame of ALL who ever lived and are to live.

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

State your faith in the Godhead. Spell it out. What is your confession about the Trinity?

Are you a hater of Christianity and a lover of Jesus, like you presume Sonnet is?

EW,

I answer you sister, (didn't know and mistakenly called them brother... For this I apologize)

I confess that the very Spirit that created all, created humanity as His cherished bride and crowned her with free will, because He is not of tyranny, is He of the Triune.

I confess that His Bride rebelled as one of His High elected Angels encouraged that rebellion.

I confess that He had already omnipotently evoked a plan as seen in the Protoevangelium.

I confess that He showed His plan through Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Judah, Moses, Joshua, David, Solomon and alas.......

The Groom (Spirit) spiritually became One with His cherished bride (humanity) through Mary.

Mary was The Expression of the womb of He that always was and always will be in flesh.

Creation and Father One, to bare the Cherished Son.

I confess that He walked amongst us the finite expression of Our eternal infinite Elohim.

(I'm adding... Finite as in bound to time or creation by election to express Himself in Flesh, Yet the Eternal Spirit in His Soul of the Eternal Father that is Beyond Creation and time, in case I confuse any with the word finite)

I confess that He and the Father were One.

I confess that the Son of Man and Son of God was Y-H-W-H with us.

I confess that He Is the Spiritual Rock that Moses Struck in response to the Cries of Israel for water.

I confess that He revealed the true purpose of the Law.

I confess He commanded that we Love ALL as He Loves us.

I confess that the rulers and authorities tried Him and He failed not once.

I confess that He was crucified Under the Law, though He transgressed it never.

I confess that He freed the captives of Sheol and was exonerated before His accuser in Spiritual form, for He cried.... Father, into thy hands I commend my Spirit.

I confess He rose on the third day and thus displayed that the powers errored by having Him Crucified.

I confess that I believe on Him and He is my propitiation.

I confess that He reigns with all Authority and Power.

I confess that His Theological Revilation is my Theological Light.

I confess that He is the Spirit I have Been blessed with, by his death and resurrection.

I confess Him King of Kings, Lord of Lords.

Holy, Holy, Holy!!!!!

He alone is worthy to be praised.

I Confess Christ the Right Hand of YHWH.

I confess Him YHWH.

I confess the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit I was baptized under to be: Yahushua in Hebrew, Shortened to Jesus by transliteration of the Greek enunciation, and thus known as Yeshua to the Jews.

I confess Yeshua Bar Yoseph to also be Yeshua Bar YHWH

I confess Him fully YHWH.

I confess Father, Son and Spirit one.

Ice, Water and Vapor....

All of the same singular eternal Spring of Life.

He is the Water.

He is the Bread.

He is the Rock.

Last edited:

Eagles Wings

EW,

I answer you brother.
We are clearly not brothers, not in faith, nor any other sense. I confess the Nicene Creed, a historic Creed of Christendom. It is obvious that you don't. I wasn't sure what you were professing so, I asked a Christian friend. Their conclusion is that you are Arian.

"After nearly a century of debate at various early church councils, the Christian church officially denounced Arianism as a false doctrine. Since that time, Arianism has never been accepted as a viable doctrine of the Christian faith. Arianism has not died, however. Arianism has continued throughout the centuries in varying forms. The Jehovah’s Witnesses and Mormons of today hold a very Arian-like position on Christ’s nature. Just as the early church did, we must denounce any and all attacks on the deity of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ." (Google search)

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

We are clearly not brothers, not in faith, nor any other sense. I confess the Nicene Creed, a historic Creed of Christendom. It is obvious that you don't. I wasn't sure what you were professing so, I asked a Christian friend. Their conclusion is that you are Arian.

"After nearly a century of debate at various early church councils, the Christian church officially denounced Arianism as a false doctrine. Since that time, Arianism has never been accepted as a viable doctrine of the Christian faith. Arianism has not died, however. Arianism has continued throughout the centuries in varying forms. The Jehovah’s Witnesses and Mormons of today hold a very Arian-like position on Christ’s nature. Just as the early church did, we must denounce any and all attacks on the deity of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ." (Google search)

I said The Father and Son are One.

Jesus said that.

I add that the 3 are one, but expressed themselves as 3 yet He as One.

I add that Jesus is the Eternal God that said before Abraham, I Am.

I spoke from my heart.

Last edited: