Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
We are clearly not brothers, not in faith, nor any other sense. I confess the Nicene Creed, a historic Creed of Christendom. It is obvious that you don't. I wasn't sure what you were professing so, I asked a Christian friend. Their conclusion is that you are Arian.

"After nearly a century of debate at various early church councils, the Christian church officially denounced Arianism as a false doctrine. Since that time, Arianism has never been accepted as a viable doctrine of the Christian faith. Arianism has not died, however. Arianism has continued throughout the centuries in varying forms. The Jehovah’s Witnesses and Mormons of today hold a very Arian-like position on Christ’s nature. Just as the early church did, we must denounce any and all attacks on the deity of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ." (Google search)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arianism

Jehovah's Witness's say Jesus is created. He is a God.

I called Him YHWH.

Do you even understand Theology!

Pulling Hair Out.

If you had to ask a friend, you probably shouldn't have cast judgment.

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
We are clearly not brothers, not in faith, nor any other sense. I confess the Nicene Creed, a historic Creed of Christendom. It is obvious that you don't. I wasn't sure what you were professing so, I asked a Christian friend. Their conclusion is that you are Arian.

"After nearly a century of debate at various early church councils, the Christian church officially denounced Arianism as a false doctrine. Since that time, Arianism has never been accepted as a viable doctrine of the Christian faith. Arianism has not died, however. Arianism has continued throughout the centuries in varying forms. The Jehovah’s Witnesses and Mormons of today hold a very Arian-like position on Christ’s nature. Just as the early church did, we must denounce any and all attacks on the deity of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ." (Google search)

I called Jesus YHWH

I'm so frustrated with your lack of theological knowledge!

An Arian would have crucified me for what I wrote!

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Step up sister. Defend your stance.

What is Arianism?

Do you even know?

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Seriously, I'm upset right now!!!!

You don't even know what you just said!

I call you out!!!

Study and tell me how anything I said is Arian.

I'm absolutely frustrated by your lack of study.

I CALLED Jesus YHWH....

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

I am posting this to be seen to ALL. EW called me Arian.

Please Read what I said and see how I acknowledge Jesus, the Father and the Spirit are one.

I called Him One With the Father.

I even Stated that He is the Physical Expression of YHWH infinite in finite flesh in words that I have now expanded upon.

You denounce me falsely EW.

You LIE to discount my attack on your man taught beliefs!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

I may have been strong in stance with Eagles wings, but I never denounced her as my Sister in Christ. I also know that my post at 1538, referred to at 1539 is indeed no expression of Arianism.

I reported her twice and she has blocked me from defending myself to her, thus failing to be willing to explain how my post shows Arianism.

I submit that unless she proves her claim with theological fact, that she is one that refers to men and doctrines of men alone, with lack of study on her stances. I am so frustrated right now at her lack of study, accusation and claim.

You can read my post as sited and see her lack of theological knowledge in even the light of mans labels and works.

I honestly apologize, but to be called something so nasty when Jesus is my ALL is hurtful beyond words!!!

Please help me brothers and sisters. I am down and my accuser sites that she had to show my post to a friend to understand it.

Eagles Wings... I'll debate anyone about the words I wrote! I Love Jesus with ALL my heart.

Debate me.

Correct me line by line, but by denouncing me as your brother, falsely calling me Arian out of lack of theological knowledge is unacceptable by one as you who claims to be so learned.

You have blocked me! How is it fair to be so nasty to me and block me.

Are you that blinded by your teachings of man, that you don't see how you have gone too far!!!!!

I gird up before my accuser, but he runs, lies, shuts his eyes and ears and refuses to allow me to face his accusations with genuine rebuttals!!!!

I forgive you EW, and I ask your forgiveness for being so angry with you.... But how you do something so cowardly based on a friends words about words you couldn't even understand blows my mind.

David referred to Jesus as the Right hand of God!

Jesus called Himself the Fathers Son and thus the right Hand of the Father. The Spirit was sited as triune at the opening of my post to show my faith in all 3 revelations of God!!!!!

Letting out frustrated screen, setting my IPad down and seeking Jesus in prayer.

NoT COOL EW.

You coward!!! How dare you insult Sonnet and the others while you can't even stand toe to toe in debate.

[emoji22] [emoji36][emoji848][emoji107]

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Those that distort the clear teaching that salvation is available to all are subverting the Christ Gospel.

Where is your verse...just one...that explicitly teaches LA?

Someone keeps shouting from the crowd that you've got no clothes on EW.

Sonnet, sorry for spamming your thread with my upset at EW.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Don't be.
It's what Calvinists do.
You should have expected it.

Others don't share their opinions.

Do you know what Arianism is Tambora?

I only asked because I do, and my post doesn't contain it at ALL.

I was just going to ask if you could look at it and see why someone would accuse me of it.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
The belief that the Son was created.

You are not one that believes that.

Thank You!!!!!!

I never want to disgrace Jesus.

If that were someone's personal conviction, I would not beat them.

But indeed, it is not mine.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
It was wrong for EW to call you one.
And if she got that information from others here, then they gave her bad info.

Sigh..... Cooling down now.

Thank you.

I have said more than enough on the matter.

I will put it behind me now.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Nang and EW.

I forgive you for this blatant lie.

I submit my apology for having such angry feelings towards you both.

May we walk the streets with no name together one day.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nang and EW.

I forgive you for this blatant lie.
Well hold on there partner!
I don't think the idea is to chew them out before forgiving them.
hehe1
But I get the gist of what you are saying.

I submit my apology for having such angry feelings towards you both.

May we walk the streets with no name together one day.
Rose colored glasses can be fun to have.

But I'm afraid that, with some, the line in the sand has been drawn and they ain't gonna let you cross.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Just in case any one was wondering, EW claimed my writing at 1538 didn't line up with the Nician Creed.

Here it is:

381AD Creed

We believe in one God,
the Father, the Almighty,
of all that is, seen and unseen.

We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ,
the only Son of God,
eternally begotten of the Father,
God from God, Light from Light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made,
of one Being with the Father.

Through him all things were made.

For us and for our salvation
he came down from heaven:
by the power of the Holy Spirit
he became incarnate from the Virgin Mary,
and was made man.

For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate;
he suffered death and was buried.

On the third day he rose again
in accordance with the Scriptures;
he ascended into heaven
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.

He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead,
and his kingdom will have no end.

We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life,
who proceeds from the Father and the Son.

With the Father and the Son he is worshipped and glorified.

He has spoken through the Prophets.

We believe in one holy catholic and apostolic Church.

We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins.

We look for the resurrection of the dead,
and the life of the world to come

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Well hold on there partner!
I don't think the idea is to chew them out before forgiving them.
hehe1
But I get the gist of what you are saying.

Rose colored glasses can be fun to have.

But I'm afraid that, with some, the line in the sand has been drawn and they ain't gonna let you cross.

Wise words