Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
That's not paranoia. That's catching you in another fib.

You Calvinists are chalking up the fibs today!

This is why pre chewed food can rob one of understanding, when in free form scriptural debate.

I chucked the isms out of stubbornness as well as Spiritual obligation.

Lol

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Sounds like a contrived Arian argument, to me . . .

Nang,

Are you now messing with me for entertainment?

If so Lol.

If not... [emoji35]

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

You're more relentless than me...

Rotfl

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Bah . . .

You have no credibility to assert evaluation of the beliefs of any other Christians at all, seeing that you have stubbornly and publicly denied several attributes of God Almighty; revealing your own blatant unorthodoxy.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Bah . . .

You have no credibility to assert evaluation of the beliefs of any other Christians at all, seeing that you have stubbornly and publicly denied several attributes of God Almighty; revealing your own blatant unorthodoxy.

Nang,

I'm still appreciative of Tambora for talking me down from getting falsely called Arian.

If you debate now, it'll be against two.

Lol, but serious [emoji854]

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You're more relentless than me...

Rotfl

They are trying to change the subject, as to distract from the fibs being told.

Stick to the original gripe ----- saying you think the Son was created.
That's the gripe, and they have yet to acknowledge the fib being told about you.
Don't let them distract you from what the gripe was all about.

It has nothing to do with creeds, or being Catholic, etc.
It's about saying you think the Son was created.
That was wrong, plain and simple.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nang,

I'm still appreciative of Tambora for talking me down from getting falsely called Arian.

Two what?

Tambora has already gone on record denying the very attributes of God, and now you want to employ her in your defense of . . . what?

Roman Catholicism? Sabellialism? Arianism?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
You speak of 'complicating the gospel', but you are 'over simplifying' it.

At that, there is nothing complicated about Calvinism. Are there many complexities to predestination? Sure- free will vs predestination has been a subject of debate among theologians and philosophers alike since ancient Rome.

But Calvinism is a lot like Catholicism in a sense- despite that is the core of Protestantism, the main thing they both have in common is the concept of God's Providence within the Body of Christ.
The elect are brought into it, and those who are not are either expelled or flee from it.

When you take away sovereign election, you make it about God saving us from His own wrath- which is a bad error a lot of churches have come to teach. With sovereign election, you see that the elect were protected from the beginning in their faith and the Crucifixion, most importantly, separated the wicked from the righteous.

You see, the cross is a dividing sword.
This is what a lot of contemporary Christians are rejecting- they are turning the faith into rank humanitarianism and passivity.

Jesus said it was for His Children in parable and said it was for the least, time after time.

Why agin should the gospel not be simple?

Jesus = clarity

Devil and mankind = confusion.

6dc8d1dde3ed183de602a0ec0c080a27.jpg

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Two what?

Tambora has already gone on record denying the very attributes of God, and now you want to employ her in your defense of . . . what?

Roman Catholicism? Sabellialism? Arianism?

Tambora has not gone on record in any way of the sort.

Plus, they edify positive discussion with an honest Spirit.

And in debate, I call all do terrines of men ruin and worthless.

I demand the Theology to be Jesus and the commentary to be the Holy Spirit.

I'm old school. [emoji41]

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

You would be the 2nd to suspect this.

EW,

Go into my post at 1558 and go line by line to prove any Arian theology in my post.

I tried to add brackets ( ) to denote anything I added to help clear up any of your confusion.

Prove to me the value of studying Calvin in this challenge please.

Eagles Wings

Did that one say that the Son was created????

If not, then NIG has still not said that the Son was created.

You do understand what the gripe is, don't you?

It's not whether he/she is RCC, Baptist, Calvinist, etc......
The gripe is that EW thinks NIG thinks the Son was created.
WHAT/WHO made her think that?
It certainly wasn't NIG.
I wasn't sure of the nuances of NIG's statements of faith so I asked a colleague about it. It's one of the benefits of being in the communion of saints.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
If you think so, you are not reading all the postings on TOL.

They professed Jesus is God to me, in discussion of this matter.

I testify on their behalf.

In Judaism Deuteronomy 19 will be our guide.

15 “A single witness shall not suffice against a person for any crime or for any wrong in connection with any offense that he has committed. Only on the evidence of two witnesses or of three witnesses shall a charge be established. 16 If a malicious witness arises to accuse a person of wrongdoing, 17 then both parties to the dispute shall appear before the Lord, before the priests and the judges who are in office in those days. 18 The judges shall inquire diligently, and if the witness is a false witness and has accused his brother falsely, 19 then you shall do to him as he had meant to do to his brother. So you shall purge the evil[c] from your midst. 20 And the rest shall hear and fear, and shall never again commit any such evil among you. 21 Your eye shall not pity. It shall be life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I wasn't sure of the nuances of NIG's statements of faith so I asked a colleague about it. It's one of the benefits of being in the communion of saints.

No disrespect, but your Saints are theologically devoid of wisdom.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nang,

Lol, but serious [emoji854]

You know what .......
I don't have to agree with a single theology view you have in order to recognize that anyone thinking you think the Son was created is flat out wrong.
I don't have to pick a "theology side" to know what was said about you was false.