Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I wasn't sure of the nuances of NIG's statements of faith so I asked a colleague about it. It's one of the benefits of being in the communion of saints.

Has NIG ever outrightly stated a denial that the Son of God was created?

Has NIG openly confessed that Jesus Christ is/was uncreate?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I wasn't sure of the nuances of NIG's statements of faith so I asked a colleague about it. It's one of the benefits of being in the communion of saints.

I called Jesus YHWH and one with the Father.

I called the Spirit, Father and Son One.

I referenced the spiritual rock analogy given in the epistles.

I gave all glory to Jesus.

I referenced the water analogy.

Please either admit your scriptural understanding and refute me as Arian with my own words that are there for you to reference and comment on, or admit you haven't studied enough to understand my words.

As stands, your lack of knowledge testifies against you.

Further, do you even know what the Protoevangelium is?

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

Eagles Wings

I have not seen it. This is why I asked her if she confessed the Nicene creed. And, we get the run around.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

I always acknowledge the God head for churched people, but I can scripturally prove the Father, Son and Spirit one.

I do my best to avoid stepping on tiny man taught nuances, but the nature of Christ is Sacred!

I profess Him as God from the mountain tops!!!!

I however don't tangle with Arians, but trust God to move on their hearts.

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Here's a novel idea that some folks find to be adequate. :idea:

Ask the person themself (go to the horse's mouth) before you blast in making false accusations.

NIG has been here less than a month, and I have yet to see him say he thought the Son was created.
In fact, I've seen him be adamant that the Son was NOT created.

You need some saints that actually pay attention if you are going to rely on their say-so.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I have not seen it. This is why I asked her if she confessed the Nicene creed. And, we get the run around.

W,

I answer you sister, (didn't know and mistakenly called them brother... For this I apologize)

I confess that the very Spirit that created all, created humanity as His cherished bride and crowned her with free will, because He is not of tyranny, is He of the Triune.

I confess that His Bride rebelled as one of His High elected Angels encouraged that rebellion.

I confess that He had already omnipotently evoked a plan as seen in the Protoevangelium.

I confess that He showed His plan through Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Judah, Moses, Joshua, David, Solomon and alas.......

The Groom (Spirit) spiritually became One with His cherished bride (humanity) through Mary.

Mary was The Expression of the womb of He, that always was and always will be, in flesh.

Creation and Father One, to bare the Cherished Son.

I confess that He walked amongst us the finite expression of Our eternal infinite Elohim.

(I'm adding... Finite as in bound to time or creation by election to express Himself in Flesh, Yet the Eternal Spirit in His Soul of the Eternal Father that is Beyond Creation and time, in case I confuse any with the word finite)

I confess that He and the Father were One.

I confess that the Son of Man and Son of God was Y-H-W-H with us.

I confess that He Is the Spiritual Rock that Moses Struck in response to the Cries of Israel for water.

I confess that He revealed the true purpose of the Law.

I confess He commanded that we Love ALL as He Loves us.

I confess that the rulers and authorities tried Him and He failed not once.

I confess that He was crucified Under the Law, though He transgressed it never.

I confess that He freed the captives of Sheol and was exonerated before His accuser in Spiritual form, for He cried.... Father, into thy hands I commend my Spirit.

I confess He rose on the third day and thus displayed that the powers errored by having Him Crucified.

I confess that I believe on Him and He is my propitiation.

I confess that He reigns with all Authority and Power.

I confess that His Theological Revilation is my Theological Light.

I confess that He is the Spirit I have Been blessed with, by his death and resurrection.

I confess Him King of Kings, Lord of Lords.

Holy, Holy, Holy!!!!!

He alone is worthy to be praised.

I Confess Christ the Right Hand of YHWH.

I confess Him YHWH.

I confess the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit I was baptized under to be: Yahushua in Hebrew, Shortened to Jesus by transliteration of the Greek enunciation, and thus known as Yeshua to the Jews.

I confess Yeshua Bar Yoseph to also be Yeshua Bar YHWH

I confess Him fully YHWH.

I confess Father, Son and Spirit one.

Ice, Water and Vapor....

All of the same singular eternal Spring of Life.

He is the Water.

He is the Bread.

He is the Rock.

By outright calling Him YHWH, I am calling Him the God of the OT........

Do you even consider other people's post in debate?

Do you respect them enough to check their words with scripture?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

I would have thought you would recognize my reference to the Spirit as the groom to be a reference to Jesus as well.

He is the bride groom in scripture.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I called Jesus YHWH and one with the Father.

I called the Spirit, Father and Son One.

I referenced the spiritual rock analogy given in the epistles.

I gave all glory to Jesus.

I referenced the water analogy.

Please either admit your scriptural understanding and refute me as Arian with my own words that are there for you to reference and comment on, or admit you haven't studied enough to understand my words.

As stands, your lack of knowledge testifies against you.

Further, do you even know what the Protoevangelium is?

Yes, it is God's promise of a Seed given in Genesis 3:15 . . . but it is error to either confound or separate the definitions God has given of Himself, to explain His economic workings and covenant fulfilments.

It is so easy to fall into either the extremism of Sabellian (Modalism) or Tritheism (three Gods), by poor understanding and wrong usage of language and/or Holy Scripture.

Posters on TOL will be carefully scrutinized and held to account for every word they post, by those who care about upholding the attributes and name of God Almighty.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

What I posted is more adamant than the Nicean creed about the Deity of Jesus!

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Yes, it is God's promise of a Seed given in Genesis 3:15 . . . but it is error to either confound or separate the definitions God has given of Himself, to explain His economic workings and covenant fulfillments.

It is so easy to fall into either the extremism of Sabellianianism (Modalism) or Tritheism (three Gods), by poor usage of language and/or Holy Scripture.

Posters on TOL will be carefully scrutinized and held to account for every word they post, by those who care about upholding the attributes and name of God Almighty.

Those terms are man made causes of division. The Expressions of God in Spirit, Father and Son are scripturally clear.

The vain expositions of man, that are devoid of scriptural reference in their body are the issue.

You can check everything I have said, and it is in the bible!

I use key words and phrases that reference scripture to those that study in Spirit.

I hate to say this, but I'm going to start discerning people that don't take time to study and rely on pre chewed food, call them out, and let them eat that shame or pick up their bible void of man assistance and sharpen up.

I'm going to start telling people who obviously don't study for themselves to get right and get in that bible with the Spirit!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The run around????
ROFL!

Have you not connected the dots yet as to whether NIG thinks the Son was created?
Good grief! No wonder you need others to tell you what to do think.

All I can say is that any of you still think that NIG thinks the Son was created, you're a moron!
And whoever led you to believe that in the first place is a moron!

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
The run around????
ROFL!

Have you not connected the dots yet as to whether NIG thinks the Son was created?
Good grief! No wonder you need others to tell you what to do think.

All I can say is that any of you still think that NIG thinks the Son was created, you're a moron!
And whoever led you to believe that in the first place is a moron!

Tambora,

Is it wrong to recognize when someone is on pre chewed food, and politely tell them to get right soldier, read that Bible in Spirit, and study the Bible with the bible as the reference?

To tell them to devote time to scripture using Jesus as the Theology and the Spirit as the Commentary?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Thank you for sharing your (worthless) opinion.

You will be judged by the Word of God, not by me . . .

Nang,

I Love you and recognize you as a spiritual sibling,

But I rebuke your calling Tambora's opinion worthless.

I recognize their value of opinion.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Those terms are man made causes of division. The Expressions of God in Spirit, Father and Son are scripturally clear.

The vain expositions of man, that are devoid of scriptural reference in their body are the issue.

You can check everything I have said, and it is in the bible!

I use key words and phrases that reference scripture to those that study in Spirit.

I hate to say this, but I'm going to start discerning people that don't take time to study and rely on pre chewed food, call them out, and let them eat that shame or pick up their bible void of man assistance and sharpen up.

I'm going to start telling people who obviously don't study for themselves to get right and get in that bible with the Spirit!

Are you an American citizen?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
ROFL!
You're scrutinizing is worthless.

Tam,

On that note, I'm getting Ghost for the night.

Bless you for standing by my side on this matter!

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Tam,

On that note, I'm getting Ghost for the night.

Bless you for standing by my side on this matter!

Poor English . . . what nationality are you?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Are you an American citizen?

You may not like me, but I'm a citizen of the kingdom built on the Stone that the builders rejected.

That's the only geography that matters here.

Peace, scriptural head butting and promises of more another day.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Poor English . . . what nationality are you?

f88f8d4694857f8e58a170aea6966b62.jpg