Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
What an evil thing to say.

You think Saul OBEYED God when he tried to destroy the church?

You are twisted.

Why do you believe God only Loves you for obeying?

Do you not know you are so much more valuable to Him then that?

Do you not see His love is unconditional?

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

God's Truth

GT,

Did you read my Scripture and take into context what I said?

Perhaps consider this verse?

Matthew 6:23King James Version (KJV)

23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

It is darkness to overshadow Jesus work with Law based obedience of Stone.

Love and Stone are in diametric opposition!!!

Jesus' words are not stone they are Spirit and life.

God's Truth

GT,

You shun the faith and love and thus shun the Spirit.

He loves You.

But you speak identically as the Pharasees.

Think about it, they were always telling Jesus that He didn't obey God!

They fought with Him for being Loving.

You are slowing the work of the one who loves you and died for you while you were a sinner!

Jesus told his disciples to do what the Pharisees said, but not do what they do because they do not obey.

The Pharisees did not believe in Jesus and repent of their sins.

You are like the Pharisees.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Jesus told his disciples to do what the Pharisees said, but not do what they do because they do not obey.

The Pharisees did not believe in Jesus and repent of their sins.

You are like the Pharisees.

NIG: Pulls Hair Out and Decides to Take a Break.

They Were Obedience Freaks!!!!!!

GT, what is a Phylactery?

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Question; Where do you find that understanding in scripture? . . . just askin'

Painful Life, and dependence on Jesus.

Once being one of the old covenant

Spirit dependence, and trust that Jesus will ensure I understand, by praying before I read.

Only reading when I feel the pull to read.

I never read out of ritual any more.

Did that way too much growing up.

Hungering to proclaim how good God is!

Holding Mercy and the sacrifice of Jesus as the standard of interpolation.

Reading Galatians and using all versions and scriptural cross references into account until I understand every word it expresses, and researching the history, geography and context of the expression.

Holding Jesus parables sovereign above all other revelation.

May I ask you the same, as I too am always renewed by your posts.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Question; Where do you find that understanding in scripture? . . . just askin'

Oh, and threw commentaries out the window!

God's Truth

Spirit dependence, and trust that Jesus will ensure I understand, by praying before I read.

Reading Galatians and using all versions and scriptural cross references into account until I understand every word it expresses, and researching the history, geography and context of the expression.

Jesus does NOT say that is how we get understanding!

Jesus says we get understanding by OBEYING.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Jesus does NOT say that is how we get understanding!

Jesus says we get understanding by OBEYING.

GT,

What is Gods Word?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
God's Word is Jesus and EVERYTHING HE SAYS.

On this we agree.

I'm taking a break GT.

I'll be back.

You are indeed edifying to debate with.

Peace God's Truth

We'll lock horns later.

Cross Reference

I embrace all of that as being my own experience to the degree, because it is my own, I was persuaded in time and 'suffering', to believe there is a difference between salvation and the possessing of the new birth from above. Why?, because most all my sinning was performed in the afterwards of my many alter call responding causing me to not only wearout my rededicater but to ultimately conclude either being a Christian doesn't work or I had nothing of the Spirit of God residing within me that it could happen. This questioning was the beginning of my rectification by God that laid out before me how it is all designed by Him to come together in me as a son brought unto glory that by reason of His foreknowledge He never cast me off.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I embrace all of that as being my own experience to the degree, because it is my own, I was persuaded in time and 'suffering', to believe there is a difference between salvation and the possessing of the new birth from above. Why?, because most all my sinning was performed in the afterwards of my many alter call responding causing me to not only wearout my rededicater but to ultimately conclude either being a Christian doesn't work or I had nothing of the Spirit of God residing within me that it could happen. This questioning was the beginning of my rectification by God that laid out before me how it is all designed by Him to come together in me as a son brought unto glory that by reason of His foreknowledge He never cast me off.

Amen!!!!

Romans 8:35-39

35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? 36 As it is written:

“For your sake we face death all day long;
we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”[a]
37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Cross Reference

Amen!!!!

Romans 8:35-39

35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? 36 As it is written:

“For your sake we face death all day long;
we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”[a]
37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Tears of JOY Brother!!

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Two problems.

Nobody understands eternity for what it is (and isn't), and project created time constructs upon the timeless God.

Nobody understands what hypostasis means, so the misinterpretation of "all" ignores the lack of true reality of existence for non-elect hypostases.

God's Truth

On this we agree.

I'm taking a break GT.

I'll be back.

I hope to debate with you again soon.

You are indeed edifying to debate with.

Peace God's Truth

We'll lock horns later.

I hope to debate with you again soon.