Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Try to understand the distinctions that are often not so well understood: http://goo.gl/hpwnvm

Most labor under the misunderstood notions touted by very vocal (and heretical) Hyper-Calvinists.

AMR

I was going to list quotes and responses to some of the things I read in reading what you took the time to select.

I stopped planning to do this and read through.

I understand Men need Men to help them in the Concrete, brick and mortar BoC. I understand the need for buildings and teachers.

I understand that when man claims to be in the place of God and government arises, action has to be taken and theological expression becomes a living breathing sword that seeks to wield the Sword of swords for good.

These are good.

However, I noted that in that document men were referencing men.

The beauty of this site...

Big shout out and thank you to Knight.

Is that we can have these discussions and share our understanding of God through revelation of personal walk, experience, study and searching.

I will listen to quotes and so forth, but to again submerge myself into the opinions of man to understand God.....

Well, that's different.

It becomes a theological discussion about who's daddy is better.

Though I understand that this site was founded on that, I recognize it as a tool to attempt to see why the gospel has become so distorted and why the church has lost its saltiness on a major level.

The buildings and theologies will fade away, but the eternal Kingdom of stones built upon the Stone of stones that the builders rejected is eternal.

My deep burden is that the mortar be Love and the facade of fleshly perfection be striped away.

Any teaching that takes the focus off of God accepting full blown spiritual leppors does no one a lick of good.

The good news was intended for the sick and Love was its commission.

Healing was to occur by means of loving the acceptors of the gospel and the deniers alike.

Who and what sin condemns a man was never Jesus's message.

The infection has always been our disbelief in Gods utter, unmerited goodness.

Unfortunately, the cure that is Christ, is diluted with teachings of men that culturally reduce the gospel desire of God Himself.

Theological crucifixion and Self Righteousness have slowed the gospel, and the Love of many has and is growing cold.

If Jesus said it all, Why isn't it He who is our theological MASTER?

What part of stepped out of eternity and sacrificed of Self to death, Shame and torture makes the gospel a matter for Scholars?

What part of judge not did He not make clear?

What the heck happened to the glutton and drunkard that hung out with SCUM?

Was He of sin?

NO!!!

Was He of condemnation and judgment?

No!!!!

Did His message of hope include the lost and demand we treat all as salvageable?

YES!!!

The ones who got the full wrath were the ones who narrowed the scope of Gods Love for ALL!

Substitute whatever group that commits whatever sin you believe will cause eternal damnation... Be it a metaphor or literal.

These are His Sheep!!!!

They are the one LOST

We are being held accountable for them!

He implores us to extend His message of all inclusive Love!

It's Dead!!!!

Where is it?

How could we have failed him so quickly?

I myself am interested in walking amongst men who can turn the theological tide, but if and only if they see that Jesus is the Theology and the Holy Spirit is the commentary.

Our words are opinion.

I admit that I am fallible, sinful man only saved by His Love and its impact on my heart as the Potter reshapes and rebreaks this heart of dried clay that is eternally thirsty for the Pottors water.

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

Sonnet

You say you are not a Christian either.

The no works ARE CIRCUMCISION. The no works is about CIRCUMCISION/Ceremonial works. It is PLAIN that circumcision is the works spoken of. Circumcision is the SEAL and PROOF of the ceremonial works.

Where in scripture is this affirmed?

Look again at Paul's words in Romans 10:

1 Brothers and sisters, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for the Israelites is that they may be saved. 2 For I can testify about them that they are zealous for God, but their zeal is not based on knowledge. 3 Since they did not know the righteousness of God and sought to establish their own, they did not submit to God’s righteousness. 4 Christ is the culmination of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes. 5 Moses writes this about the righteousness that is by the law: “The person who does these things will live by them.”

In v.4 Paul says that Christ is the 'culmination of the law' - now is Paul referring to the entire law or just part of it GT?

If it's all, then in v.5 it must be the same, yes? And this law is that which they (the Israelites) sought to establish themselves is it not (v.3)?

The particular definition of the 'law' Paul is referring to is settled by his quotation of Moses in Leviticus 18:

1 The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘I am the Lord your God. 3 You must not do as they do in Egypt, where you used to live, and you must not do as they do in the land of Canaan, where I am bringing you. Do not follow their practices. 4 You must obey my laws and be careful to follow my decrees. I am the Lord your God. 5 Keep my decrees and laws, for the person who obeys them will live by them. I am the Lord.

Are you suggesting that Moses was only referring to the ceremonial aspects of the law? If so, why does Moses list a number of perverted sexual practices?

GT, please respond to the specifics of this post.

Sonnet

Paul enjoined his kinsmen to believe in Christ's Resurrection in order to be saved. He preached the same message to Gentiles (1 Corinthians 15:11 (referring to v.4) and we note that Paul preached mainly to unbelievers - Romans 15:20). All these men were told to believe in the Resurrection and you don't hold on to your integrity telling someone to believe in an event that they may have been excluded from.

This still remains an awkward fact for Calvinism.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I am speaking about the ONE LAW OF LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR. You cannot love our neighbor unless you obey the whole law.

GT,

You can't love any neighbor if you expect them to be perfect by the whole Law.

Imagine Jesus saying:

Well, I was going to die for you, but you screwed this whole OBEY thing up.

Peace out suckers.

And to think I was going to die for these disobedient swine!

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
We are to WORK OUT our salvation with trembling and fear. If you are not trembling with fear at the thought of sinning, are you acting out of line with the gospel?

2 Corinthians 7:15 And his affection for you is all the greater when he remembers that you were all obedient, receiving him with fear and trembling.

And yet:

Perfect Love casts out ALL fear.

Cross Reference

I believe God has been saying this to the individual, the family and to His Church since Abraham:

"Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil; Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

______"That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;" Philippians 2:15 (KJV)__________

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, [as in the first advanced stages of leprosy] they shall [soon be] be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool, [full blown leprosy]. [However], If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land" [For the Christian, Romans 8]. Isaiah 1:16-19 (KJV)

[Emphasis mine but did not originate with me]

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

I believe God has been saying this to the individual, the family and to His Church since Abraham:

"Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil; Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

______"That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;" Philippians 2:15 (KJV)__________

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, [as in the first advanced stages of leprosy] they shall [soon be] be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool, [full blown leprosy]. [However], If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land" [For the Christian, Romans 8]. Isaiah 1:16-19 (KJV)

[Emphasis mine but did not originate with me]

I don't usually have to look too hard, but the beauty in what you've posted here is worth study time.

I Love this!

Cross Reference,

This could be a thread!

Cross Reference

I don't usually have to look too hard, but the beauty in what you've posted here is worth study time.

I Love this!

Cross Reference,

This could be a thread!

Indeed. To me it speaks revelationally of the results of the neglected understanding of the afterwards of salvation the church is full of because of Calvin Paul addresses in Heb.6:1.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Indeed. To me it speaks revelationally of the results of the neglected understanding of the afterwards of salvation the church is full of because of Calvin Paul addresses in Heb.6:1.

I just read it! It is ugly! How any man could laboriously make scripture so bound to earthly doctrines and further tie it to pre existing commentary based doctrines, is beyond me. Perhaps he was edgy in reference to prying power from the church, but the spiritual meat and marrow is mostly void. It hovers over the natural, while not addressing what system was to not be rebuilt.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
There is no perfect love if you do not obey.

This is pathetic how you will not accept the scriptures.

1 John 5:3 Love for God means obedience to His commands;

The point of Jesus is that obedience to commands blinds Gods people.

If you read this GT, and note what causes spiritual blindness in context you will see!

Obedience to Moses = Death

Faith in Christ = Life

You cannot serve 2 masters

Note the veil that covers the heart and mind? Spiritual blindness.

2 Corinthians 3

Living Letters
3 Are we beginning to commend ourselves again? Or do we need, like some, letters of recommendation to you or from you? 2 You yourselves are our letter, written on our hearts, recognized and read by everyone. 3 It is clear that you are Christ’s letter, produced[a] by us, not written with ink but with the Spirit of the living God—not on stone tablets but on tablets that are hearts of flesh.

Paul’s Competence
4 We have this kind of confidence toward God through Christ. 5 It is not that we are competent in ourselves to consider anything as coming from ourselves, but our competence is from God. 6 He has made us competent to be ministers of a new covenant, not of the letter, but of the Spirit. For the letter kills, but the Spirit produces life.

New Covenant Ministry
7 Now if the ministry of death, chiseled in letters on stones, came with glory, so that the Israelites were not able to look directly at Moses’ face because of the glory from his face—a fading glory— 8 how will the ministry of the Spirit not be more glorious? 9 For if the ministry of condemnation had glory, the ministry of righteousness overflows with even more glory. 10 In fact, what had been glorious is not glorious now by comparison because of the glory that surpasses it. 11 For if what was fading away was glorious, what endures will be even more glorious.

12 Therefore, having such a hope, we use great boldness. 13 We are not like Moses, who used to put a veil over his face so that the Israelites could not stare at the the end of what was fading away, 14 but their minds were closed.[c] For to this day, at the reading of the old covenant, the same veil remains; it is not lifted, because it is set aside only in Christ. 15 Even to this day, whenever Moses is read, a veil lies over their hearts, 16 but whenever a person turns to the Lord, the veil is removed. 17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 18 We all, with unveiled faces, are looking as in a mirror at[d] the glory of the Lord and are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory;[e] this is from the Lord who is the Spirit.[f]

God's Truth

GT,

You can't love any neighbor if you expect them to be perfect by the whole Law.

Imagine Jesus saying:

Well, I was going to die for you, but you screwed this whole OBEY thing up.

Peace out suckers.

And to think I was going to die for these disobedient swine!

Do you know who Saul is?

Do you know he had the Holy Spirit according to the way YOU think a person should have it.

What happened to Saul and why.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Do you know who Saul is?

Do you know he had the Holy Spirit according to the way YOU think a person should have it.

What happened to Saul and why.

He was a man of obedience to God out of love and thus persecuted Gods People.

Christ struck Him literally blind and asked Him why he was persecuting Gods people, and He became a Follower of the faith covenant of Love.

Saul = Obedience

Paul = Faith

Cross Reference

I just read it! It is ugly! How any man could laboriously make scripture so bound to earthly doctrines and further tie it to pre existing commentary based doctrines, is beyond me. Perhaps he was edgy in reference to prying power from the church, but the spiritual meat and marrow is mostly void. It hovers over the natural, while not addressing what system was to not be rebuilt.

Yes! What more needs to be said/written re salvation God has provided for them that love Him while the why of it all is being totally neglected as to it pertaining to the ultimate intention of God for having created man IN HIS IMAGE, leaving the masses hanging out to dry believing but for a free ticket out of hell and a Sunday social chicken dinner?..

God's Truth

The point of Jesus is that obedience to commands blinds Gods people.

Just listen to yourself. You accuse Jesus of trying to blind people.

1 John 2:4 Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

If you read this GT, and note what causes spiritual blindness in context you will see!

Obedience to Moses = Death

Faith in Christ = Life

You cannot serve 2 masters

Note the veil that covers the heart and mind? Spiritual blindness.

1 Peter 4

17 For it is time for judgment to begin with the family of God; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God? 18 And,
“If it is hard for the righteous to be saved,
what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?”
19 So then, those who suffer according to God’s will should commit themselves to their faithful Creator and continue to do good.

How about what Paul says?

2 Thessalonians 1:8 He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus.

God's Truth

He was a man of obedience to God out of love and thus persecuted Gods People.

Christ struck Him literally blind and asked Him why he was persecuting Gods people, and He became a Follower of the faith covenant of Love.

Saul = Obedience

Paul = Faith

I am not talking about Paul.

I am talking about Saul from the Old Testament.

Saul received the Holy Spirit according the the worthless ways you think one should receive the Holy Spirit.

After Saul was given the Holy Spirit, God took the Holy Spirit from him and gave him a demon.

Why did God do that?

I know why, but I want to help you understand the evil you speak.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Just listen to yourself. You accuse Jesus of trying to blind people.

1 John 2:4 Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

1 Peter 4

17 For it is time for judgment to begin with the family of God; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God? 18 And,
“If it is hard for the righteous to be saved,
what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?”
19 So then, those who suffer according to God’s will should commit themselves to their faithful Creator and continue to do good.

How about what Paul says?

2 Thessalonians 1:8 He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus.

GT,

Did you read my Scripture and take into context what I said?

Perhaps consider this verse?

Matthew 6:23King James Version (KJV)

23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

It is darkness to overshadow Jesus work with Law based obedience of Stone.

Love and Stone are in diametric opposition!!!

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

I am not talking about Paul.

I am talking about Saul from the Old Testament.

Saul received the Holy Spirit according the the worthless ways you think one should receive the Holy Spirit.

After Saul was given the Holy Spirit, God took the Holy Spirit from him and gave him a demon.

Why did God do that?

I know why, but I want to help you understand the evil you speak.

GT,

You shun the faith and love and thus shun the Spirit.

He loves You.

But you speak identically as the Pharasees.

Think about it, they were always telling Jesus that He didn't obey God!

They fought with Him for being Loving.

You are slowing the work of the one who loves you and died for you while you were a sinner!

Cross Reference

"I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee." Isaiah 44:22 (KJV)

Though spoken to Isreal, can this not from God be said to any Christian short of apostasy?