re: Trump and punching people in the face

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, even if elected he will still be an ignorant pig and a bully. He cares not a whit for the American people. He is in it for himself, his own ego (not to say all politicians are not in it for their ego, but the Trumpster's need for adulation to feed his psyche is just spectacular).

:thumb:

ClimateSanity

Ah another tough guy threatened by someone else's sexuality.

So, I guess that makes you a tough guy since you made a personal attack on me for my observations and opinion on trump? Where did you get the idea that you can transfer my opinion of what trump is and my admiration of it to something that I am? You assumed because I think it's needed to fix our political problems that I also solve all personal interactions that way. You even went so far as to suggest i was threatening you. Is this how you handle political ideas you cannot swallow?

ClimateSanity

Threatened by metrosexuals really? Where do you have standing to make that claim? I made an observation about the types of males who are appalled at who trump is. It is an accurate assessment. I'm not afraid of them; I just know who they are. You seem to think that by denying reality, you have achieved some kind of good character. You seem to think because I noticed an aspect of society you choose to deny exist, it means I am threatened by them. Can you please explain your logic to me?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
People still fall for the myth of the 'metrosexual' :chuckle:

A flamboyant hedonist is not a 'sexuality'. It's something generated by this new generation's retarded need to make spectacles out of themselves and every other specific thing that exists among personality.
Because 'persecution' :chuckle:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Here is one of the many ads (Ferguson, Baltimore) used to bring anti-Christ pigs together.

anti-Trump%20ad.jpg

PureX

It's important to understand that these violent 'bullyboys' are always lurking among us … in any culture and era. And they are just awaiting the opportunity to run amok. They have found that opportunity countless times and places throughout history, and the results were almost always a horrific bloodbath.

There is a lot of anger and frustration seething in a lot of American citizens these days, and the bullyboys among us are smelling an opportunity. These are dangerous times we're living in. It's very important that we resist that inclination to play the 'bullyboy' that may be lurking within us. Because when we do that, we give tacit assent to the real bullyboys lurking in this society that will do real and terrible damage when they're let loose.

PureX

No, even if elected he will still be an ignorant pig and a bully. He cares not a whit for the American people. He is in it for himself, his own ego (not to say all politicians are not in it for their ego, but the Trumpster's need for adulation to feed his psyche is just spectacular).
All true, of course.

And yet the "true believers" of the radical rightist propaganda machine still have to find a way to justify voting for him. Even the Christians! And it's amazing the degree of blatant self-deception and dishonesty they are willing to stoop to so as to justify their voting for a blatant liar, hedonist, whore-mongering, fascist pig like Trump. Their obedience to the dogma is so absolute and unquestioned as to be cultish.

This sort of thing has always been lurking in America, though. And it surfaces every 50 years or so. I just hope to God that we manage to squelch it before it fully blooms.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It's important to understand that these violent 'bullyboys' are always lurking among us … in any culture and era. And they are just awaiting the opportunity to run amok. They have found that opportunity countless times and places throughout history, and the results were almost always a horrific bloodbath.

There is a lot of anger and frustration seething in a lot of American citizens these days, and the bullyboys among us are smelling an opportunity. These are dangerous times we're living in. It's very important that we resist that inclination to play the 'bullyboy' that may be lurking within us. Because when we do that, we give tacit assent to the real bullyboys lurking in this society that will do real and terrible damage when they're let loose.

looks like purex gots hisself a new favorite word :chuckle:

rexlunae

When asked about Obama's free speech rights re: getting up in people's faces, punching back twice as hard, bringing guns to knife fights, the Trumpberries suddenly go quiet. If Trump had the 1A right to say what he said about doing violence to those who disagree...which is exactly what this amounts to...was Obama simply exercising the same right?

Could you make this argument with actual quotes from Obama and Trump? Because I don't recall Obama saying anything as inflammatory as what Trump has said. Maybe you have some quotes in mind?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Threatened by metrosexuals really? Where do you have standing to make that claim? I made an observation about the types of males who are appalled at who trump is. It is an accurate assessment. I'm not afraid of them; I just know who they are. You seem to think that by denying reality, you have achieved some kind of good character. You seem to think because I noticed an aspect of society you choose to deny exist, it means I am threatened by them. Can you please explain your logic to me?

How do you define "metrosexual" and why do you think they are the only men who are appalled at who Trump is? And who is Trump?

ClimateSanity

How do you define "metrosexual" and why do you think they are the only men who are appalled at who Trump is? And who is Trump?

From the urban dictionary that largely gets the idea I am speaking of.

You might be "metrosexual" if:

1. You just can't walk past a Banana Republic store without making a purchase.

2. You own 20 pairs of shoes, half a dozen pairs of sunglasses, just as many watches and you carry a man-purse.

3. You see a stylist instead of a barber, because barbers don't do highlights.

4. You can make her lamb shanks and risotto for dinner and Eggs Benedict for breakfast... all from scratch.

5. You only wear Calvin Klein boxer-briefs.

6. You shave more than just your face. You also exfoliate and moisturize.

7. You would never, ever own a pickup truck.

8. You can't imagine a day without hair styling products.

9. You'd rather drink wine than beer... but you'll find out what estate and vintage first.

10. Despite being flattered (even proud) that gay guys hit on you, you still find the thought of actually getting intimate with another man truly repulsive.
"Some people think he's gay, but he's actually metrosexual."

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

It's mainly men who don't appreciate macho , even despising it. Crudeness in any form is detestable and overrides any otherwise redeeming qualities a person may have.

I'm not saying they are the only males who detest Donald, but the percentage of them is extremely high compared to other social category you could assign a man to.

PureX

I'm not saying they are the only males who detest Donald, but the percentage of them is extremely high compared to other social category you could assign a man to.
Not a single one of those criteria apply to me, yet I detest everything Donald Trump stands for.

I don't believe I have ever met anyone who fits this elaborate description of a "metrosexual". And I have spent a lot of time in major cities (30 years of my life) where I assume such creatures would be most likely to exist. In fact, I think they are mostly a mythical stereotype created by homosexual men who write and produce TV shows, and who think there are lots of heterosexual men who live like they do (when there aren't). But the angry ignoramuses among us eat this kind of nonsense up like candy because they can use these imaginary "metrosexuals" as scapegoats to make fun of. That's what ignoramuses do, after all, instead of doing anything of any actual positive social value.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

A woman gets punched for antagonizing a rally, and it becomes cause to make speeches on the state of society like this, with the creation of a brand new derogatory word to the liberal dictionary :rotfl:

Get over yourselves, you daft hypocrites.