re: Trump and punching people in the face

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Trump would be more comfortable as the ruler of North Korea. His "deals" would all be awesome and great. He could torture as many as he wished. He could run the country like he ran his TV nonsense, doesn't like someone--"You're fired" although that would have a totally different outcome than just walking off the set.

Trump is an ignorant pig and a bully.

ClimateSanity

Trump would be more comfortable as the ruler of North Korea. His "deals" would all be awesome and great. He could torture as many as he wished. He could run the country like he ran his TV nonsense, doesn't like someone--"You're fired" although that would have a totally different outcome than just walking off the set.

Trump is an ignorant pig and a bully.

Will you apologize after he is elected and your BS predictions don't come true?

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Will you apologize after he is elected and your BS predictions don't come true?
No, even if elected he will still be an ignorant pig and a bully. He cares not a whit for the American people. He is in it for himself, his own ego (not to say all politicians are not in it for their ego, but the Trumpster's need for adulation to feed his psyche is just spectacular).

kmoney

Hall of Fame
It was a security guard. But, did you watch all the camera angles of this reporter being "assaulted and roughed up"? It's a joke. The place was packed...people bumping into each other all over the place (press included). There was a brief touch by one of two guys who looked very similar. A very brief touch...a steering of sorts. And the "bruise" was a very faint thumb print which many women get whenever they're barely touched. It's a joke, but the PC crowd will milk it and call it "assault". Don't fall for it ACW. If your guy wins, let it be fair and square without exaggerations and lies.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/11/polit...-michelle-fields-corey-lewandowski/index.html

That has audio and video. It seems pretty clear that Lewandowski grabs her arm and pulls her back. Necessary? Doubt it. Assault? Not really.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Yep. They all know they were paid protesters and should have stated that without any equivocation. Rubio almost succeeded in doing so, but he had to add the bit about Trump being at fault....I guess he simply couldn't resist.

Disrupting is the left's tactic. Black Lives Matter did it to Bernie....Bernie gave up and meekly sat down. Now his people are doing it to Trump and he's blaming Trump. So many hypocrites around it's hard to keep them straight. Free Speech is under assault.

Whose free speech?

You talk as if Bernie got bullied by the protesters. Perhaps Bernie reacted that way because he's not opposed to their message like Trump is. :idunno:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
You know me well enough my friend to know that I would never defend the violence that the left perpetuates. That being said: One would think that with all the money daddy left little Donald and his use of government programs to contribute to and protect his wealth, that Donald Trump could hire adequate security to deal with rabble rousers instead of encouraging his followers to rough them up.

Exposing How Donald Trump Really Made His Fortune: Inheritance from Dad and the Government's Protection Mostly Did the Trick
http://www.alternet.org/story/15623..._government's_protection_mostly_did_the_trick

Maybe that is why he has cancelled other rallies for that very reason. You won't hear me defend Trump for his demeanor in these situations but, I will defend the right of his staff to oust these anarchist miscreants by force if necessary, nor would I deny the right of any of his supporters in the crowd to defend themselves from these nut jobs. These are big venues Trump is playing to, and you are correct, he should not play a crowd this large without adequate security to deal with these types of problems.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/11/polit...-michelle-fields-corey-lewandowski/index.html

That has audio and video. It seems pretty clear that Lewandowski grabs her arm and pulls her back. Necessary? Doubt it. Assault? Not really.

Who cares if he did grab her? Do you think a secret service agent would ask her or any other person to kindly move in a crowd like that if they felt any sort of encroachment into their security line? I kind of doubt it, security personnel are charged with a big job and protecting someone in a big crowd requires him to maintain a distance between him and the person being protected so, from where I am standing security was doing his job.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

A jury will decide if it is assault if the case should go to court. Perhaps if you move to Jupiter FL you can be on the jury and share your opinion there.

Who cares if he did grab her?

Obviously the victim did.

Do you think a secret service agent would ask her or any other person to kindly move in a crowd like that if they felt any sort of encroachment into their security line? I kind of doubt it, security personnel are charged with a big job and protecting someone in a big crowd requires him to maintain a distance between him and the person being protected so, from where I am standing security was doing his job.

If that were the case, then the Trump team should have come forward immediately and stated why Lewandowski (who isn't part of Trump's security personnel) took the actions that he did. Instead they denied that it happened.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Maybe that is why he has cancelled other rallies for that very reason. You won't hear me defend Trump for his demeanor in these situations but, I will defend the right of his staff to oust these anarchist miscreants by force if necessary, nor would I deny the right of any of his supporters in the crowd to defend themselves from these nut jobs. These are big venues Trump is playing to, and you are correct, he should not play a crowd this large without adequate security to deal with these types of problems.

Remember that Donald Trump is inciting his supporters who are already justifiably angry from close to 8 years of Obama to take action when it comes to dealing with disruptive people at his rallies. That as we've seen, is a recipe for anarchy and chaos.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Remember that Donald Trump is inciting his supporters who are already justifiably angry from close to 8 years of Obama to take action when it comes to dealing with disruptive people at his rallies. That as we've seen, is a recipe for anarchy and chaos.

I would say that you can expect to see more of this nonsense going forward. I would also say if Cruz somehow manages to take the lead in this race (which seems doubtful right now) that these marxist anarchists will disrupt his campaign functions the same way, I don't expect these marxist types to go quietly.

ClimateSanity

No, even if elected he will still be an ignorant pig and a bully. He cares not a whit for the American people. He is in it for himself, his own ego (not to say all politicians are not in it for their ego, but the Trumpster's need for adulation to feed his psyche is just spectacular).

This country needs a bully to protect average Americans from scumbag politicians. Many real men can be pigs, especially those who don't give a damn what fake hypocritical metrosexuals have to say.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

When you realize that every single thing you have stated in your post is just a bunch of slander created by you all, because that's all you can simmer up, you will see why Trump supporters see YOU ALL as the morons.

Trump supporters want leaders, not people who are 'nice' and 'politically correct'. Hillary supports all manner of things- guess what? If she goes into office, and all that completely wisps into thin air, you will see how much of a sheep you are to honeyed words.

That's all the Left is- sweet words and bad leadership.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Who cares if he did grab her? Do you think a secret service agent would ask her or any other person to kindly move in a crowd like that if they felt any sort of encroachment into their security line? I kind of doubt it, security personnel are charged with a big job and protecting someone in a big crowd requires him to maintain a distance between him and the person being protected so, from where I am standing security was doing his job.

Lewandowski isn't security personnel. And whether or not I care depends on the full details which I don't have.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
A jury will decide if it is assault if the case should go to court. Perhaps if you move to Jupiter FL you can be on the jury and share your opinion there.
I think I'll pass. :chuckle:

Obviously the victim did.

If that were the case, then the Trump team should have come forward immediately and stated why Lewandowski (who isn't part of Trump's security personnel) took the actions that he did. Instead they denied that it happened.

:up:

glorydaz

Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

So Michelle Fields mistakenly thought that a Secret Service Agent (who would have identified himself and taken her out of the immediate area for questioning) was Donald Trump's campaign manager Corey Lewandowski?

Why no link backing your claim? I can't find any mention of the Secret Service being involved in that incident. Maybe your search engine is better than mine.

Again, no link. At first it was Secret Service Agents and now it's Trump's security guards (maybe the next defender of the thug Donald Trump will say it was a team of Navy Seals).

Let's just hope that the prosecuting attorney's office in Jupiter Florida get's it right, because Michelle Fields is pressing misdemeanor battery charges against Donald Trump's campaign manager Corey Lewandowski.
http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/11/media/donald-trump-breitbart-michelle-fields/index.html

I figured you could google just as well as I can. I did....there are lots of places that show the "assault". :)

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Here in Richmond VA, the college students are all for Bernie. The Hilary supporters are, um.. let's put it nicely.. "low income suburbia"

:plain:

I've seen a lot of it just spring right up recently, it came out of nowhere and people around these parts act stupid pretty much daily about it.
As I said, the marches downtown and- in grocery stores?

Meh
They're compensating for the fact that Trump has the silent majority

But
It's also extremely annoying. Sometimes, as a matter of fact for this thread, I do imagine in my head punching them simply because of how spastic and passive aggressive they are :rolleyes:

glorydaz

Of course it's not assault, but you certainly see people saying it was "assault" and "roughing her up". This is exactly what I'm talking about. People exaggerate and lie for their own purposes. That's wrong.

And the guy that stormed the stage and had to be taken down by the Secret Service was let off by a judge without any charges. There was certainly the elements of assault there.

Elements

Generally, the essential elements of assault consist of an act intended to cause an apprehension of harmful or offensive contact that causes apprehension of such contact in the victim.

The act required for an assault must be overt. Although words alone are insufficient, they might create an assault when coupled with some action that indicates the ability to carry out the threat. A mere threat to harm is not an assault; however, a threat combined with a raised fist might be sufficient if it causes a reasonable apprehension of harm in the victim.Intent is an essential element of assault. In tort law, it can be specific intent—if the assailant intends to cause the apprehension of harmful or offensive contact in the victim—or general intent—if he or she intends to do the act that causes such apprehension. In addition, the intent element is satisfied if it is substantially certain, to a reasonable person, that the act will cause the result. A defendant who holds a gun to a victim's head possesses the requisite intent, since it is substantially certain that this act will produce an apprehension in the victim. In all cases, intent to kill or harm is irrelevant.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
security personnel are charged with a big job and protecting someone in a big crowd requires him to maintain a distance between him and the person being protected so, from where I am standing security was doing his job.

They must have a truckload of PSD in street clothes and carrying low profile. I can't see how they do it with the crowd and they are "friendlies", even the moveon.org crowd.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Trump might pay the legal fees of the guy who punched the protester being led out of an event. :plain: