BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Trump followers are righteously angry at what's been going on in this country, but they're fueling their anger through violence, which as patrick jane stated above, is incited by their candidate Donald Trump.

Outside of the intrusion of left wing miscreants at a rally for a candidate they do not support to begin with, I am kind of doubting there would have been any fireworks. One only has to look at the left in this nation to see who the lawless really are, from their president, their current frontrunner (a felon), all the way to the streets of Ferguson or Baltimore they are lawless through and through. Trump is not to blame for the lawlessness of the left, that train left the station long ago.

I didn't know that Breibart reporters were considered "left wing".
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/brei...mp-campaign-manager-assault/story?id=37559758

ClimateSanity

Trump followers are righteously angry at what's been going on in this country, but they're fueling their anger through violence, which as patrick jane stated above, is incited by their candidate Donald Trump.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/brei...mp-campaign-manager-assault/story?id=37559758
She got too close to trump and a secret service agent grabbed her and pulled her to the ground, not his campaign manager as falsely reported. It's his job.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Earlier today I went into a grocery store and was asked if I supported Trump- and before I could answer he said 'vote for Hilary'.
We had a twenty second conversation where it became obvious that this guy did not know much about politics and his reason for supporting Hilary was because she's a female.

Out of vain 'progress'- he stated that there's a black man, and now there should be a woman.

See, this is the problem with America- it is full of morons, and so when these conversations go off about Trump I just find it typical. Typical American idiocy.

You know why my vote goes to Trump? Because if such people don't like him, it's all the reason for me to. I am against the layer upon layer of bullcrap so many people have come to idolize, especially the Left's cheapness and outrageous slander.

Most of the opposition to Trump has been rank nonsense. I can't even think of one single insult, lie, name, label, or anything these morons haven't thrown at him- like that moron in the grocery store earlier.

Yeah.. wake up people :rolleyes:

glorydaz

Cruz said wrongly, and he knows it was wrong, that the violent protestors are violent in reaction to something Trump said.

Yep. They all know they were paid protesters and should have stated that without any equivocation. Rubio almost succeeded in doing so, but he had to add the bit about Trump being at fault....I guess he simply couldn't resist.

Disrupting is the left's tactic. Black Lives Matter did it to Bernie....Bernie gave up and meekly sat down. Now his people are doing it to Trump and he's blaming Trump. So many hypocrites around it's hard to keep them straight. Free Speech is under assault.

glorydaz

When asked about Obama's free speech rights re: getting up in people's faces, punching back twice as hard, bringing guns to knife fights, the Trumpberries suddenly go quiet. If Trump had the 1A right to say what he said about doing violence to those who disagree...which is exactly what this amounts to...was Obama simply exercising the same right?

I've yet to see a Trump supporter answer that.

I see nothing to compare. Maybe you could explain what you mean.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
You should look into inciting a riot statutes sometime Sandy and you'd understand that those who "urge" others to commit acts of violence are held responsible for their words.

http://definitions.uslegal.com/i/incite-a-riot/

All the times Trump has called for violence at his rallies
http://mashable.com/2016/03/12/trump-rally-incite-violence/#YTA8oqgKyiq5

My mistake, I am referring to the numerous other rallies particularly in Chicago that have erupted into violence & fist fights, left wing group incited violence BTW. Trump seems to bring out the best in people. :chuckle:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/breit...ry?id=37559758

She got too close to trump and a secret service agent grabbed her and pulled her to the ground, not his campaign manager as falsely reported. It's his job.

So Michelle Fields mistakenly thought that a Secret Service Agent (who would have identified himself and taken her out of the immediate area for questioning) was Donald Trump's campaign manager Corey Lewandowski?

Why no link backing your claim? I can't find any mention of the Secret Service being involved in that incident. Maybe your search engine is better than mine.

glorydaz

We'll need to disagree with respect. Cruz specifically did not blame Trump for the violence. He blamed the leftists. But he did blame the tone of Trump's campaign for making the situation worse.

Kasich did blame Trump for the riots:

Saying stuff like this,

can only make a bad situation worse. Cruz is dead on for pointing that out.

But hey...if Trump is going to play this by the rules Obama set up, fine. He just needs to come out and say it so no one misunderstands what he's doing.

Nope....there is one major difference. If you had a party at your house and a bunch of uninvited guests arrived to disrupt it, you would have the right to kick those people out. It's the PC culture today that has robbed us of the right to tell it like it is. The people that come in and disrupt should be arrested and fined then this nonsense would end. Otherwise they will keep running the show and Cruz and friends will be left wringing their hands.

I can't wait til Cruz and Rubio et al begin to be "visited" by these Move on Folks.....we'll see how these fancy talking politicians handle it then. Will they cower like Bernie Sanders or will they shout Law and Order and Free Speech?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
My mistake, I am referring to the numerous other rallies particularly in Chicago that have erupted into violence & fist fights, left wing group incited violence BTW. Trump seems to bring out the best in people. :chuckle:

You know me well enough my friend to know that I would never defend the violence that the left perpetuates. That being said: One would think that with all the money daddy left little Donald and his use of government programs to contribute to and protect his wealth, that Donald Trump could hire adequate security to deal with rabble rousers instead of encouraging his followers to rough them up.

Exposing How Donald Trump Really Made His Fortune: Inheritance from Dad and the Government's Protection Mostly Did the Trick
http://www.alternet.org/story/15623..._government's_protection_mostly_did_the_trick

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What standard do you use when voting for a political candidate if that candidate's moral qualities and stance has no bearing on how you mark your ballot?

Whether or not he will punish evil doers and protect the innocent through violence.

glorydaz

Or punch them in the nose like that old man in the Cowboy hat?

That guy was raised right. :chuckle:

At least at one rally today in Missouri the cops pepper sprayed a protester. I'll bet that shut him up for awhile.

glorydaz

So Michelle Fields mistakenly thought that a Secret Service Agent (who would have identified himself and taken her out of the immediate area for questioning) was Donald Trump's campaign manager Corey Lewandowski?

Why no link backing your claim? I can't find any mention of the Secret Service being involved in that incident. Maybe your search engine is better than mine.

It was a security guard. But, did you watch all the camera angles of this reporter being "assaulted and roughed up"? It's a joke. The place was packed...people bumping into each other all over the place (press included). There was a brief touch by one of two guys who looked very similar. A very brief touch...a steering of sorts. And the "bruise" was a very faint thumb print which many women get whenever they're barely touched. It's a joke, but the PC crowd will milk it and call it "assault". Don't fall for it ACW. If your guy wins, let it be fair and square without exaggerations and lies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

What standard do you use when voting for a political candidate if that candidate's moral qualities and stance has no bearing on how you mark your ballot?

Whether or not he will punish evil doers and protect the innocent through violence.

It seems to be that it wouldn't be likely for someone like Donald Trump who has a history of engaging in evil/immoral behavior and has defended people and organizations that have also, to punish those people and
organizations when he finally has the power to do so (as President).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

It was a security guard. But, did you watch all the camera angles of this reporter being "assaulted and roughed up"? It's a joke. The place was packed...people bumping into each other all over the place (press included). There was a brief touch by one of two guys who looked very similar. A very brief touch...a steering of sorts. And the "bruise" was a very faint thumb print which many women get whenever they're barely touched. It's a joke, but the PC crowd will milk it and call it "assault". Don't fall for it ACW. If your guy wins, let it be fair and square without exaggerations and lies.

Again, no link. At first it was Secret Service Agents and now it's Trump's security guards (maybe the next defender of the thug Donald Trump will say it was a team of Navy Seals).

Let's just hope that the prosecuting attorney's office in Jupiter Florida get's it right, because Michelle Fields is pressing misdemeanor battery charges against Donald Trump's campaign manager Corey Lewandowski.
http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/11/media/donald-trump-breitbart-michelle-fields/index.html

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Again, no link. At first it was Secret Service Agents and now it's Trump's security guards (maybe the next defender of the thug Donald Trump will say it was a team of Navy Seals).

Let's just hope that the prosecuting attorney's office in Jupiter Florida get's it right, because Michelle Fields is pressing misdemeanor battery charges against Donald Trump's campaign manager Corey Lewandowski.
http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/11/media/donald-trump-breitbart-michelle-fields/index.html
I saw footage yesterday that shows Lewandowski, plus there is synced audio as she told about it

Tinark

What you say about the Left is absolutely true. But what exactly was it Cruz said that puts you off? If it was true about Obama -- and it was -- then it must be true when Trump does it as well.

When did Obama tell his supports to rough people up who protest him? Link please, or is it just something you made up in your head?

Tinark

As much as I dislike Trump, he is in no way responsible for anyone committing acts of violence. I refuse to buy into the *inciting violence* argument.

Why is this kind of violence not happening at Cruz, Sanders, Clinton and Rubio gatherings? Trump has told his supporters multiple times how much he longs for the "good old days" when it was supposedly ok to rough up protesters. He has said how weak we've gotten that we can't give protesters a good beating anymore. He has promised any of his minions to give the protesters a beat down and has offered to pay their legal fees if they do so.

Refusal to acknowledge the possible role this is playing in his minions' behavior is blindness.