Racism in America

WizardofOz

Just as soon as you explain what a "jb" is ;) seeing as how this inquiry came prior to your latest transparent deflection(s).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Just as soon as you explain what a "jb" is ;) seeing as how this inquiry came prior to your latest transparent deflection(s).

Why is it that everywhere your leader goes he's surrounded by neo-Nazis Aaron?
ronpaul_racist2.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_j8WARb5_-t8/R2Wz0mI3jqI/AAAAAAAAAAU/VYwpViomG2g/s400/ronpaul_racist2.jpg

Jamie Kelso is a senior moderator of the American White Nationalist website Stormfront and a senior aide to both Don Black and David Duke. (the letter R should be replaced with the letter L for Libertarian).

WizardofOz

Why is it that every time you are asked a question you evade and deflect?

What is a jb?
Inquiring minds needsta know, Connnnnnie....

drbrumley

Racism is simply an ugly form of collectivism, the mindset that views humans strictly as members of groups rather than individuals. Racists believe that all individuals who share superficial physical characteristics are alike: as collectivists, racists think only in terms of groups. By encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality, the advocates of so-called "diversity" actually perpetuate racism. Their obsession with racial group identity is inherently racist. The true antidote to racism is liberty. Liberty means having a limited, constitutional government devoted to the protection of individual rights rather than group claims. Liberty means free-market capitalism, which rewards individual achievement and competence, not skin color, gender, or ethnicity.

Agree AcW or no?

bybee

Racism is simply an ugly form of collectivism, the mindset that views humans strictly as members of groups rather than individuals. Racists believe that all individuals who share superficial physical characteristics are alike: as collectivists, racists think only in terms of groups. By encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality, the advocates of so-called "diversity" actually perpetuate racism. Their obsession with racial group identity is inherently racist. The true antidote to racism is liberty. Liberty means having a limited, constitutional government devoted to the protection of individual rights rather than group claims. Liberty means free-market capitalism, which rewards individual achievement and competence, not skin color, gender, or ethnicity.

Agree AcW or no?

Well said!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Why is it that everywhere your leader goes he's surrounded by neo-Nazis Aaron?

Why is it that every time you are asked a question you evade and deflect?

What is a jb?
Inquiring minds needsta know, Connnnnnie....

Now Grand Wiz...ahem...Aaron, I created an aCW lynching thread just so that all of the racists and Jew haters can have a place to congregate (besides KKK rallies) and say anything that they want about me:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111318

This thread is about racism in America and I do not want to make it another one of you and Art Brains gossip threads.

How about I throw you and your fellow Ron Paul supporters a bone and talk more about drugs in the Black Community?

"...Heroin and other opiates have a long, devastating history within the Black community. The drug has always found a home in poor, urban neighborhoods. Harlem, New York - historically known for its African-American population - is a prime example of this.

During the Harlem Renaissance, the neighborhood was a hotbed of heroin use...

In modern times, Baltimore has become known for heroin abuse. According to The Drug Enforcement Agency, Baltimore has "higher numbers of heroin addicts and heroin-related crime than almost any other city in the nation" Baltimore also has 64% African-American population."
Read more: http://www.quora.com/Do-black-people-use-heroin

"H" is for heroin

13431941-mmmain.jpg

http://media.mlive.com/grandrapidspress/photo/2013/09/13431941-mmmain.jpg

Now Aaron, if you want to talk about how legalizing heroin would make the problems in the Black Community...poof...just go away, please do.

WizardofOz

I'm not "lynching" you or gossiping about you, Connie. I am asking you a rather simple and straightforward question: what is a jb?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Agree AcW or no?

Before I answer that I hope that you have severed all ties with the racist/Jew hating Ron Paul.

Now to your statement/question:

God created one race, the human race. While there are different cultures and people can enjoy their native culture without being racist (Italians, Irish, Puerto Ricans, Samoans, etc.) we are all individuals whose ancestors came to America, a country that was founded where our rights come from God, to find a better life for themselves and their loved ones.

As I've shown (and you mentioned above) the true racists put people of different skin colors in groups and use government programs to keep one group enslaved.

I brought up the name Booker T. Washington in earlier posts. He believed that Black Americans could assimilate into society much easier through honest hard work. Reading your above post I have to think that you agree with that great American, someone who should have a national holiday named after him (and replace the guy who has one in January of each year).

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Guys, Connie isn't going to come clean about his "jb" term for blacks. He's aware that it could probably get him banned.

He forgot where he was for a moment, and said some things he didn't want us to know. And he's trying to cover it up now. Anyone who cares, has already seen it.

Unless he brings up racism again, let it lie.

If he wants to play the race card again, ask him again.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

This is the only meaningful post in this thread. POTD!
As long as we think about the word, 'race' there will be unrest aimed at all people.
The is only one human race!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by drbrumley
Racism is simply an ugly form of collectivism,...

This is the only meaningful post in this thread. POTD!

Too bad that he didn't give credit to the person that actually wrote it (you owe me one Doc, I'm not reporting you for plagiarism)

http://www.iwise.com/k2itz

As long as we think about the word, 'race' there will be unrest aimed at all people.
The is only one human race!

While you're here Ktoyou, have drbrumley come back and denounce the Libertarian politician that racist/Jew hating white supremacists flock to:

Ron Paul.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What? One of the heads of a racist organization is involved in drug trafficking?

NAACP President Arrested for Selling Cocaine

July 10, 2015

In a story that went virtually unreported in the mainstream media (try barely reported via a Google search), NAACP President Timothy Wade Miles was charged with selling cocaine to a confidential informant.

The Star Press reported:

The president of the local chapter of the NAACP was arrested Wednesday, accused of selling cocaine for a third time to an informant for the Delaware County Sheriff’s Drug Unit.

Timothy Wade Miles, 49, is also assistant director of transportation for MITS [Muncie Indiana Transit Systems], and police reports indicate he was in a vehicle owned by the local bus service when he sold the cocaine. One of the transactions occurred in Westside Park as children played nearby, authorities said.

The third alleged cocaine deal this month between Miles and the informant took place early Wednesday evening in downtown Muncie.

According to the report, Miles asked to be unhandcuffed so that bus employees wouldn’t think he was being arrested.

“My career and life is over,” pled Miles to a deputy, who said that Miles did not want to be arrested. I supposed he should have thought about that before selling cocaine.

Read more at http://sonsoflibertymedia.com/2015/...mothy-wade-miles-arrested-on-selling-cocaine/

Your career is far from over Tim, in fact you could run for Mayor of Washington DC. Having a felony conviction for smoking crack cocaine didn't seem to bother the voters from re-electing Marion Barry.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marion_Barry

206-naacp-940.png

drbrumley

:rotfl: More deflection.

Too bad that he didn't give credit to the person that actually wrote it (you owe me one Doc, I'm not reporting you for plagiarism)

http://www.iwise.com/k2itz

I posted that without naming him just yet to see if you know who said that. I'm glad your sorry rearend googled it and found out. So, obviously you have no idea on what your talking about.

While you're here Ktoyou, have drbrumley come back and denounce the Libertarian politician that racist/Jew hating white supremacists flock to:

Ron Paul.

Obviously, AcW has a few screws loose in that warped head of his.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Speaking of Paulbots: this is interesting.

Black-kkk-pink-klan-love-tolerance.jpg

Montana KKK looking to recruit Jews [Blacks, Latinos and homosexuals], get your white sheets here

Nov. 11, 2014

Published at Jewish Business News.

Forget the old, scary Ku Klux Klan, welcome to the newly branded Klan, the Rocky Mountain Knights, which offers membership to Jews, Blacks, Gays and Latinos.

This could all be a conspiracy thought up by Bed, Bath and Beyond, to sell more white sheets.

Because no matter who you are, you still have to wear the white robes, the masks and the cone hats.

Target, Macys, they all stand to make a bundle on the New Klan.

To join the Rocky Mountain Knights, are to be aged 18 and live in the Pacific Northwest.

John Abarr, a reformed white supremacist from Great Falls, Montana, told the Great Falls Tribune: “The KKK is for a strong America. White supremacy is the old Klan. This is the new Klan.”

Except for the sheets.

Last year, Abarr met with members of the NAACP in Casper, Wyo, and became inspired to organize a peace summit with the NAACP and other religious groups in the summer of 2015.

“I thought it was a really good organization,” Abarr told the NAACP. “I don’t feel we need to be separate.”

Abarr said his chapter of the KKK is a fraternal organization seeking members who want to fight against a “new world order” or a one-world government, which he is afraid the federal government is trying to achieve.

The Feds, Macys, it’s all the same.

No one knows how many Blacks and Jews are standing in line as we speak, waiting to register and pick up their official sheets for the Mrs. to sew at home. We’re thinking anywhere from 1 to 7...

Read more:
http://www.jewishpress.com/news/bre...t-jews-get-your-white-sheets-here/2014/11/11/

Montana has been a Libertarian stronghold for sometime now (and I bet that they just look faaaaabulous in their pink robes).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Any chance of letting us in on what a "JB" is yet Connie?

It's a term I use for homosexual Libertarians (I know, the term is redundant).

Now that the proverbial cat is out of the bag, I guess we can talk about how racist you liberals and Libertarians are huh?