question for MADIsts.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Raise the dead, as you claim others do today."Jesus says they will do it, you don't believe it, and you call me a charlatan (Mat 12:37)."

Do it. What's the matter, rummy? Not enough "faith," or "sowing seeds?"

And show some respect, punk-it is the Lord Jesus Christ to you, child of the devil.

Charlatan. "Charismatic," "Back to Pentecost" emotional, blubbering fruitcakes-frauds, snakes, "Big Top" circus clowns- every last one of them.[/QUOTE]

You got that right Sonny.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You mean you do not read the Bible word for word like STP does.

You have made it so complicated that even after all these years you still don't measure up.

My thread is not about me. It is about Jesus' teachings.

It is not such godly thing or good Christian thing to do attack the messenger.

good day.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
BTW,

I will not measure up to Jesus' standards. I believe not too many claim they measure up to His standards. Doing so is just empty boasting.

Regardless, Jesus commands His followers to

"go therefore make disciples of all nations... teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you".

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Readers,

Jesus also says that narrow is the gate that leads to life and only a few find it.

so we will not make it if we wont take heed of Jesus' teachings and commands.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
But God is also merciful that if we are doing our best to be true to Jesus, the Holy Spirit will fill our imperfection part.

This is the core of God's message, love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, strength the mind. And love your neighbor as yourself.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
There are too many deliberate disobedience going on in the name of Jesus.

Clear example is that Jesus tells us to love our enemy yet many churches endorse their members to join in the military.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The military is political.

Jesus also says His followers are not of the world, yet too many Christians involved with the politics.

Politics are of the world.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
But Jesus did not say to try your best to be perfect.
Jesus said to be perfect.

I know, I just told you how I reconcile with my imperfect walk with Jesus.

We have no right to twist or pervert Jesus' teachings just because we are not perfect.