question for MADIsts.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Or we can believe what Meshak says of herself (unless you want to call her a liar).
Jesus commanded to be perfect.
She is not perfect (her own words).
She likes to ADD to the words of Jesus by saying "trying" to be perfect, to try and soften the reality that she has failed to obey Jesus.

I am sure we all have failed many times to obey Jesus.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Luk 9:23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
Luk 9:24 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.
Luk 9:25 For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?
Luk 9:26 For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.

He's still speaking to the lost sheep of the House of Israel. Do You want to try another angle next time? Or, just stick with what doesn't work for you? I leave it up to you.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Everyone,

We all know Jesus' teachings are super high standards and many of us cannot match up to what He expects.

but if we make excuses just because we are imperfect, that shows our lack of faith in Jesus and we surely will not inherit God's kingdom.

Jesus' followers should not actively spread half truth gospel just because it is so hard to follow.

by doing so, it is deliberate sin and it will not be taken lightly.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
He's still speaking to the lost sheep of the House of Israel. Do You want to try another angle next time? Or, just stick with what doesn't work for you? I leave it up to you.

If Jesus was only speaking to the lost sheep of the house of Israel, then that disqualifies you from Him baptising you with the Holy Spirit.

Luk 3:16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:

Act 1:4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.
Act 1:5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus also says with God, anything is possible.

I don't know about you but as for me, I believe God will be merciful for my imperfect walk with Jesus. And that is miracle and I believe in miracle.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If Jesus was only speaking to the lost sheep of the house of Israel, then that disqualifies you from Him baptising you with the Holy Spirit.

Luk 3:16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:

Act 1:4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.
Act 1:5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.

Matthew 15:24 "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Everyone,

We all know Jesus' teachings are super high standards and many of us cannot match up to what He expects.
It's so high that none have reached the standard.
So there has to be some other way to be saved part from us reaching that standard.

but if we make excuses just because we are imperfect, that shows our lack of faith in Jesus
Admitting that you fail to meet the standard is not a lack of faith.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Steko,

I don't like to read your unproductive comments.

You are focusing me, not the topic.

You are on ignore too.

good day.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Steko,

I don't like to read your unproductive comments.

You are focusing me, not the topic.

You are on ignore too.

good day.
The topic was things of the world.
Gyms are of the world.
It's right on topic!

musterion

Too much nekkid talk in this thread. Ain't proper.

stock-photo-343983-cranky-old-lady.jpg

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Here is another admonishment from Jesus that many "Christians" like to ignore.

"Enter in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate and broad is the way, that leads to destruction and many there be which go that way. Because strait is the gate and narrow is the way, that leads to life and few there be that find it" Matthew 7:13, 14.