question for MADIsts.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The military is political.

Jesus also says His followers are not of the world, yet too many Christians involved with the politics.

Politics are of the world.
Fitness gyms are also of the world.
Why would you deem it OK to join a gym of the world, but not join the military of the world?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Then why would YOU sit here and say that you have not measured up?????

You seem to be trying to ware me out. I already explained it.

If you don't like it, tough.

You cannot stop me spreading what Jesus says.

I will not engage in to this kind of discourse.

I am not here to discuss about my walk with Jesus.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Tam,

You can find all kinds of fault about me. It is your tactic to silence the Truth.

It will not change the fact what Jesus teachings or commands.

good day.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I know, I just told you how I reconcile with my imperfect walk with Jesus.

We have no right to twist or pervert Jesus' teachings just because we are not perfect.
This is real simple.
Jesus commands to be perfect.
You say you are not perfect, even after years and years of trying.
Until you are perfect, you have not obeyed Jesus.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Readers,

There are so many disgraceful practice is going on in Jesus' name endorsed by the organization like joining the military.

God is love. Jesus does not endorse killing their enemy.

Jesus says to love your enemy.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Here is what Jesus has to say:Luke 6:27-36 King James Version)

27But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
28Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
29And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also.
30Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.
31And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
32For if ye love them which love you what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. 33And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.
34And if ye to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.
35But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
36Be ye therefore merciful, as your Fatheralso is merciful.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tam,

You can find all kinds of fault about me. It is your tactic to silence the Truth.

It will not change the fact what Jesus teachings or commands.

good day.
Honey, I am not looking for your faults.
YOU have publicly stated them for all to see.
You condemn yourself with your very own words.
If you say you are not yet perfect, then you have not yet obeyed Jesus.

It's simple.
Don't complicate it.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus teachings are hard to accept for most of us especially if we are not willing to give up our worldly way of living.

Most of us want to stay the way we are but we still want salvation.

Jesus says we will judged according to what we have done.

Jesus word is to avoid sin.

Like I said if we won't try, we will not make it for sure.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Jesus teachings are hard to accept for most of us especially if we are not willing to give up our worldly way of living.

What makes you think that we don't all obey and follow Jesus' teachings ? What makes you thing most people don't try ? You are so negative shakles

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus teachings are in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John in the New Testament.

If you are interested inherit God's kingdom, take heed of what Jesus says and practice what He says.

If you are doing your best to follow Him, the Holy Spirit will help you to succeed.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The first step to be Jesus' follower is to abandon your worldly life style and mentality.

That's what Jesus' first disciples did. They are good example to follow because they learned from Jesus first hand. And they believed in Jesus.

there are all kinds of Jesus' gems in His words.

His teachings are the most important and valuable things to learn in the world.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Not too many claim to be sinless or perfect for right reason.

but if Jesus is with us in our heart, it will show in our conduct and witnessing.

Jesus' servants have responsibility to be a good witness to the world.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The first step to be Jesus' follower is to abandon your worldly life style and mentality.

That's what Jesus' first disciples did. They are good example to follow because they learned from Jesus first hand. And they believed in Jesus.

there are all kinds of Jesus' gems in His words.

His teachings are the most important and valuable things to learn in the world.

That is true.

So many try to justify their own lack, by pointing out the faults of others, as if that will excuse them.

Mat 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
Mat 7:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
Mat 7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
Mat 7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That is true.

So many try to justify their own lack, by pointing out the faults of others, as if that will excuse them.

Mat 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
Mat 7:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
Mat 7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
Mat 7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

The Lord Jesus was speaking to the Lost sheep of the House of Israel not to the Gentiles.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Meshak says we but, really doesn't include herself. She's tricky that way.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Here is what Jesus has to say:Luke 6:27-36 King James Version)

27But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
28Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
29And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also.
30Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.
31And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
32For if ye love them which love you what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. 33And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.
34And if ye to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.
35But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
36Be ye therefore merciful, as your Fatheralso is merciful.

Those Scriptures pertained to the lost sheep of the House of Israel dear.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Or we can believe what Meshak says of herself (unless you want to call her a liar).
Jesus commanded to be perfect.
She is not perfect (her own words).
She likes to ADD to the words of Jesus by saying "trying" to be perfect, to try and soften the reality that she has failed to obey Jesus.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Lord Jesus was speaking to the Lost sheep of the House of Israel not to the Gentiles.

Luk 9:23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
Luk 9:24 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.
Luk 9:25 For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?
Luk 9:26 For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.