question for MADIsts.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus says they will do it, you don't believe it, and you call me a charlatan (Mat 12:37).

Raise the dead, as you claim others do today."Jesus says they will do it, you don't believe it, and you call me a charlatan (Mat 12:37)."

Do it. What's the matter, rummy? Not enough "faith," or "sowing seeds?"

And show some respect, punk-it is the Lord Jesus Christ to you, child of the devil.

Charlatan. "Charismatic," "Back to Pentecost" emotional, blubbering fruitcakes-frauds, snakes, "Big Top" circus clowns- every last one of them.

john w

Hall of Fame
Maybe if you sow a few faith seeds to Rome they will finally issue your ex-communication papers.

I just sent in a "love gift," so that I can claim my miracle today!!!!!!!!!! PuuuuhraaaaaiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeGaaaaaaaaaaaawd!!!!

SaulToPaul 2

I just sent in a "love gift," so that I can claim my miracle today!!!!!!!!!! PuuuuhraaaaaiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeGaaaaaaaaaaaawd!!!!

You should pray to "Mother" Angelica about expediting the ex-communication process.
Have you been waiting since 1998?

john w

Hall of Fame
I see. I think Satan does not like that saint john w the great has joined the opposing team, and he is pulling out all the stops to prevent you from getting your walking papers.

At least I can show up at them local "Fish Fry's," on Friday nights, and poker games, at the "Knights of Columbus," so that I can guzzle down "High Balls" with the 75+ year old chicks, play poker/shuffle board, by pulling out my KOC card-it has a gold embroidery, and is a pretty blue. I bet it beats your "Denny's" card, or "Gulf Gas Coupon," that you use, when you are driving in Florida:

de9bc6c53024625e0f69bb50734486e1.jpg

gas-gift-card.jpg

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Readers,

This is my thread I will remind you that this is about Jesus' teachings or messages: His teachings and commands are for the whole world. It is not just for the Jews like Madists claim.

Jesus says: "for God so love the world that He gave HIs only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life".

blessings.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Readers,

This is my thread I will remind you that this is about Jesus' teachings or messages: His teachings and commands are for the whole world. It is not just for the Jews like Madists claim.

Jesus says: "for God so love the world that He gave HIs only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life".

blessings.

If you were well educated in how to "Rightly Divide" the word of God you wouldn't remain ignorant. I believe you "CHOOSE" to remain in ignorance. So, that's on you. You have thus far rejected The Grace Gospel and are headed for judgement.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
At least I can show up at them local "Fish Fry's," on Friday nights, and poker games, at the "Knights of Columbus," so that I can guzzle down "High Balls" with the 75+ year old chicks, play poker/shuffle board, by pulling out my KOC card-it has a gold embroidery, and is a pretty blue. I bet it beats your "Denny's" card, or "Gulf Gas Coupon," that you use, when you are driving in Florida:

de9bc6c53024625e0f69bb50734486e1.jpg

gas-gift-card.jpg

What up Sonny?