question for MADIsts.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The post you quoted should have said she "doesn't believe"...

She, KingdomRose doesn't believe our spirits live on after the death of our bodies.

Jesus' Spirit IS the Spirit of God and lived on after the death of his body; and our spirits live on too.

Spirits do not die. Angels are spirits and do not die, and we have spirits inside us that do not die.

Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

heir

TOL Subscriber
40.jpg

Mark 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

charlatan

heir

TOL Subscriber
John 5:24 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.

The requirement was to accept Jesus, and eternal life was there's. Nothing more. You invented all the other rubbish. The DBR made salvation possible, but accepting Jesus as Lord has always been the requirement.

Repent, and believe the gospel (Mark 1:4 KJV) by baptism of repentance for the remission of sins (Mark 1:4 KJV, Mark 16:16 KJV, Acts 2:38 KJV), keep the commandments (John 14:15 KJV, Matthew 23:2-3 KJV, John 15:5-10 KJV), endure to the end to be saved (Matthew 10:22 KJV), go through the trial of their faith (1 Peter 1:7 KJV), receiving the end of their faith, even the salvation of their souls (1 Peter 1:9 KJV). That salvation is of the grace that "should" come unto them (Acts 15:11 KJV, 1 Peter 1:10 KJV). They look forward that their sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord (which is at what many refer to as the second coming of the Lord (Acts 3:19-21 KJV).

God's Truth

Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

How do you get those scriptures say we have spirits that die?

God's Truth

He taught the gospel/good news, of the kingdom, Cousin It, which is not equivalent to the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, biblical ignoramus.

Get saved, devil child.

Jesus is the good news.

Paul didn't teach something better.

You slander Paul making him defiant to God.

God's Truth

Look at how fast you change the subject! The mystery of Ephesians 3 is that Gentiles such as we, who in time past were without hope (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV), now have hope (but now Ephesians 2:13 KJV) and can be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel (Ephesians 3:6 KJV). It was a mystery which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men/ it was unsearchable in the OT/ a mystery hid in God/the fellowship of the mystery!

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Ephesians 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

How do you ever get that I changed the topic?

Jesus is the mystery.

The Gentiles being included was known in the Old Testament times.

Prophecies of Jesus fulfilled, as shown by Gentiles believing in God---

so that the Gentiles may glorify God for his mercy, as it is written: “therefore I will praise you among the Gentiles; I will sing hymns to your name.”
Again, it says,
“Rejoice, O Gentiles, with his people.”
And again,
“Praise the Lord, all you Gentiles,
And sing praises to him, all you
Peoples.”
And again, Isaiah says,
“The Root of Jesse will spring up,
one who will arise to rule over the
Nations;
The Gentiles will hope in him.

Read this Old Testament scripture, it is quoted in the New Testament BY PAUL:

2 Samuel 22:50 Therefore I will praise you, LORD, among the nations; I will sing the praises of your name.

Romans 15:9
and, moreover, that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy. As it is written: "Therefore I will praise you among the Gentiles; I will sing the praises of your name."

...And these scriptures:

Romans 15:11
And again, "Praise the Lord, all you Gentiles; let all the peoples extol him."

Psalm 117:1 Praise the LORD, all you nations; extol him, all you peoples.

Psalm 66:4 All the earth bows down to you; they sing praise to you, they sing the praises of your name."

andyc

Mark 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

charlatan

Jesus says they will do it, you don't believe it, and you call me a charlatan (Mat 12:37).

andyc

Repent, and believe the gospel (Mark 1:4 KJV) by baptism of repentance for the remission of sins (Mark 1:4 KJV, Mark 16:16 KJV, Acts 2:38 KJV),

In order to turn to light, you would have to turn from darkness, right?
In order to have the desire to be saved, you would need to understand what you are being saved from, right?

That is repentance. This is why its so hard to talk to madists, because you guys need educating in the basics before entering into debates.

Acts 20:21 "testifying to Jews, and also to Greeks, repentance toward God and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

Acts 26:20 "but declared first to those in Damascus and in Jerusalem, and throughout all the region of Judea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent, turn to God, and do works befitting repentance.

keep the commandments (John 14:15 KJV, Matthew 23:2-3 KJV, John 15:5-10 KJV),

Jesus said to keep his commandments.....

John 15:12 "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.

John 6:28-29 Then they said to Him, "What shall we do, that we may work the works of God?" Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent."

Jesus said that the works they had to do, was to believe in Jesus. What are our works today? Believe in Jesus. All so simple.

endure to the end to be saved (Matthew 10:22 KJV), go through the trial of their faith (1 Peter 1:7 KJV),

Acts 14:21-22 And when they (Paul & Barnabas) had preached the gospel to that city, and had taught many, they returned again to Lystra, and to Iconium, and Antioch, Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

Paul taught the same thing, to endure in the face of great difficulty.

receiving the end of their faith, even the salvation of their souls (1 Peter 1:9 KJV). That salvation is of the grace that "should" come unto them (Acts 15:11 KJV, 1 Peter 1:10 KJV). They look forward that their sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord (which is at what many refer to as the second coming of the Lord (Acts 3:19-21 KJV).

Man is both spirit soul and body. A believer's spirit is saved and justified now (Heb 12:23), a believer's soul (mind, will, emotions) is being saved (undergoing sanctification Heb 10:14), but the bodies of believers are not saved. That is why there is a salvation that is a past work, a present continuing work, and a future work. Does Paul talk about being saved in the future?

Romans 5:10 For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.

Romans 5:9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.

The salvation of the whole man is a future work that will be completed at the resurrection.

Acts 24:15 "I (Paul) have hope in God, which they themselves also accept, that there will be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and the unjust.

Peter talked about being saved from the wrath of God, which is obviously a future salvation because God's wrath has not yet been poured out.