question for MADIsts.

God's Truth

I have FAITH and I OBEY too.

God's Word has been distorted.

Paul knows what that is like.

Acts 19:8-9 Paul entered the synagogue and spoke boldly there for three months, arguing persuasively about the kingdom of God. But some of them became obstinate: they refused to believe and publicly maligned the Way. So Paul left them.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have FAITH and I OBEY too.

God's Word has been distorted.

Paul knows what that is like.

Acts 19:8-9 Paul entered the synagogue and spoke boldly there for three months, arguing persuasively about the kingdom of God. But some of them became obstinate: they refused to believe and publicly maligned the Way. So Paul left them.

Where did he go then?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Jews and Gentiles alike are under Paul's Grace Gospel today. I call it Paul's Gospel because it was given to Paul by the ascended Lord Jesus Christ. One who becomes a member of the Body of Christ today, whether they be Jew or Gentile must come to God through the Grace Gospel.

God's Truth

Jews and Gentiles alike are under Paul's Grace Gospel today. I call it Paul's Gospel because it was given to Paul by the ascended Lord Jesus Christ. One who becomes a member of the Body of Christ today, whether they be Jew or Gentile must come to God through the Grace Gospel.

You call it God's gospel because UNLIKE Paul---you try to leave some of Jesus out of it.